Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your sleep schedule like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh it's Bad. working evening/night shift, just straight up staying awake and naps during the day have thrown it into Chaos
oh it's Bad. working evening/night shift, just straight up staying awake and naps during the day have thrown it into Chaos
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
Usually I sleep from 3 a.m to 11 a.m, but sometimes I also need to get back to normal schedule (12 a.m to 9 a.m) for several days before another period of stay-up-late.
Usually I sleep from 3 a.m to 11 a.m, but sometimes I also need to get back to normal schedule (12 a.m to 9 a.m) for several days before another period of stay-up-late.
Vzta1hq.png
my sleep schedule has always been extremely normal, i rarely stay up past 11 even on weekends and i never sleep past 9. like seriously i get sleepy by 9:30 it’s kinda funny.i dunno if it’s just because i’m weird or if i’m just a serious morning person but i always try to wake up by 8 and i hate the idea of sleeping in. i just feel like if i have more time in the morning i can take my sweet time getting my day started!
my sleep schedule has always been extremely normal, i rarely stay up past 11 even on weekends and i never sleep past 9. like seriously i get sleepy by 9:30 it’s kinda funny.i dunno if it’s just because i’m weird or if i’m just a serious morning person but i always try to wake up by 8 and i hate the idea of sleeping in. i just feel like if i have more time in the morning i can take my sweet time getting my day started!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
without my tablet i guess it's alright, aside from the fact i cannot fall asleep anywhere between 9:30pm and 11:00pm
with my tablet? horrid. i have stayed up until 2am the past two days and am probably going to do it again. and again tomorrow and friday. i hate my inability to mention to my friend i'm ready to just slap my head on my pillow and conk out, and/or my inability to get off because heehoo entertaining thing conveniently pops up right before sleepy time hahah aaa
without my tablet i guess it's alright, aside from the fact i cannot fall asleep anywhere between 9:30pm and 11:00pm
with my tablet? horrid. i have stayed up until 2am the past two days and am probably going to do it again. and again tomorrow and friday. i hate my inability to mention to my friend i'm ready to just slap my head on my pillow and conk out, and/or my inability to get off because heehoo entertaining thing conveniently pops up right before sleepy time hahah aaa

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Non-existent lmao
Non-existent lmao
i haven't slept for almost a day if that answers anything B)
i haven't slept for almost a day if that answers anything B)
Weekdays (Monday to Wednesday. Thursday doesn't count because on Friday I just get classwork to do at home without needing to go onto an online Zoom class):

Wake Up at 5:30 AM and wait 'til it's bright out, which is normally at around 6 AM (I have nyctophobia...which developed soon after I found out the Local 58 ARG existed. Thanks a lot, Local 58. Before that, I'd wake up before 5:00 AM).

Go to sleep at 9:30 PM

Weekends (Thursday to Sunday)

Wake up at 5:30 AM and wait 'til it's bright out.

Go to sleep at 11:30 PM

Not really interesting lol

Extra Note: I seriously hate ARGs now
Weekdays (Monday to Wednesday. Thursday doesn't count because on Friday I just get classwork to do at home without needing to go onto an online Zoom class):

Wake Up at 5:30 AM and wait 'til it's bright out, which is normally at around 6 AM (I have nyctophobia...which developed soon after I found out the Local 58 ARG existed. Thanks a lot, Local 58. Before that, I'd wake up before 5:00 AM).

Go to sleep at 9:30 PM

Weekends (Thursday to Sunday)

Wake up at 5:30 AM and wait 'til it's bright out.

Go to sleep at 11:30 PM

Not really interesting lol

Extra Note: I seriously hate ARGs now
What's a sleep schedule lol??
What's a sleep schedule lol??
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
I go to bed anywhere from 10PM-12AM and get up around 8-10AM (depends on when I wake up).

I used to go to bed around 9 PM but it would take me several hours to actually fall asleep. Now that I'm in college, I've started going to bed later so I fall asleep faster.
I go to bed anywhere from 10PM-12AM and get up around 8-10AM (depends on when I wake up).

I used to go to bed around 9 PM but it would take me several hours to actually fall asleep. Now that I'm in college, I've started going to bed later so I fall asleep faster.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Schedule? Please.

...well, it's more "scheduled" now that I have a job with regular hours, but I still sometimes end up napping early and then gaming into ungodly hours of the morning
Schedule? Please.

...well, it's more "scheduled" now that I have a job with regular hours, but I still sometimes end up napping early and then gaming into ungodly hours of the morning
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8