Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your sleep schedule like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sleep schedule? never heard of her
sleep schedule? never heard of her
i wake up at 6 sharp on weekdays and go to bed around 11:30 at the latest most nights :')
i wake up at 6 sharp on weekdays and go to bed around 11:30 at the latest most nights :')
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
I go to sleep around 9:30 - 10 PM and wake up between 7 - 9 AM

What’s weird is that I used to be a hardcore night owl, going to bed in the morning and waking up in the evening, but somehow my sleep schedule got turned around and never went back.

I think that moving to a house with a lot of natural light streaming through the windows probably corrected my circadian rhythm or something.
I go to sleep around 9:30 - 10 PM and wake up between 7 - 9 AM

What’s weird is that I used to be a hardcore night owl, going to bed in the morning and waking up in the evening, but somehow my sleep schedule got turned around and never went back.

I think that moving to a house with a lot of natural light streaming through the windows probably corrected my circadian rhythm or something.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I don't actually have a sleep schedule. I just sleep whenever I feel like it. Even at 2am.
I don't actually have a sleep schedule. I just sleep whenever I feel like it. Even at 2am.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
i go to sleep at 2-4 am and wake up at 10-12 am. today i woke up at 7:30 am to do homework but the wifi deciced that it didn't want to work for the next 5 hours so at least i had a few extra hours of sleep.
i go to sleep at 2-4 am and wake up at 10-12 am. today i woke up at 7:30 am to do homework but the wifi deciced that it didn't want to work for the next 5 hours so at least i had a few extra hours of sleep.
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I go to bed at 2-4 AM and I wake up from 8 AM to 2 PM depending on when I go to bed and the time of year and the time of the week. I tend to wake up earlier on weekends and during the summer. But even when I wake up in the morning, I still feel a bit tired until the afternoon. I really am more of an afternoon shift person, even when I wake up in the morning.
I go to bed at 2-4 AM and I wake up from 8 AM to 2 PM depending on when I go to bed and the time of year and the time of the week. I tend to wake up earlier on weekends and during the summer. But even when I wake up in the morning, I still feel a bit tired until the afternoon. I really am more of an afternoon shift person, even when I wake up in the morning.
Nature is beautiful, in every way
From blooming flowers to baby animals
Nature can lead you astray
But even the desert has beauty
I love being out in Nature
It's so good to relax and watch the animals
-Anna
2-1-1.jpg
i'm naturally a night owl, will stay up till the sun comes up if i'm left to my own devices often enough. it's gotten so bad that i've fallen asleep at 8 am before. if i'm not careful it'll just slowly wrap around like that. i'm not v good at sleeping in general anyways.

but, now that i have work suuuuper early in the mornings (i have to leave the house around 7-7:30 am), i have to be in bed with eyes closed no later than 10:15 pm. ._. it's not fun.
i'm naturally a night owl, will stay up till the sun comes up if i'm left to my own devices often enough. it's gotten so bad that i've fallen asleep at 8 am before. if i'm not careful it'll just slowly wrap around like that. i'm not v good at sleeping in general anyways.

but, now that i have work suuuuper early in the mornings (i have to leave the house around 7-7:30 am), i have to be in bed with eyes closed no later than 10:15 pm. ._. it's not fun.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Because of work on weekdays I go to sleep at about 9 and wake up at 4 or 5 depending on when i gotta go in. When i have days off or it's the weekend or just sleep and wake up whenever, but it's still normally at 11 at the latest that I sleep and I wake up around 7.
Now that it's summer here I'd hate to wake up in the afternoon. My house doesn't have AC and it's already hot at night in here. I hate warm weather so much. During summer I just sweat all night and can't sleep right because I can't have a blanket on. It sucks so much I hate it so much.
Because of work on weekdays I go to sleep at about 9 and wake up at 4 or 5 depending on when i gotta go in. When i have days off or it's the weekend or just sleep and wake up whenever, but it's still normally at 11 at the latest that I sleep and I wake up around 7.
Now that it's summer here I'd hate to wake up in the afternoon. My house doesn't have AC and it's already hot at night in here. I hate warm weather so much. During summer I just sweat all night and can't sleep right because I can't have a blanket on. It sucks so much I hate it so much.
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
An absolute mess, my body doesn't let me sleep.
An absolute mess, my body doesn't let me sleep.
I tend to go to bed at 11:30 at the latest and I can wake up anywhere from 8 to noon
Adhd and insomnia momentz
I tend to go to bed at 11:30 at the latest and I can wake up anywhere from 8 to noon
Adhd and insomnia momentz
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png