Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your sleep schedule like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have always been more of a night person than a day person. It's far easier for me to just stay up until, say, 7 am than get enough sleep to be refreshed enough to easily wake up at that time.

I'm a college student but with covid, all of my classes are online so I don't have a set time to be awake for school. Lately I've been falling asleep anywhere from midnight to 4 or 5 am and waking up in the early/late afternoon. I'm on a med that usually makes me sleep for 12+ hours straight lol which is fantastic.

I'm curious to hear about y'all's sleep schedules! I kinda get the feeling I'm in good company here with my night owl-ness lol.
I have always been more of a night person than a day person. It's far easier for me to just stay up until, say, 7 am than get enough sleep to be refreshed enough to easily wake up at that time.

I'm a college student but with covid, all of my classes are online so I don't have a set time to be awake for school. Lately I've been falling asleep anywhere from midnight to 4 or 5 am and waking up in the early/late afternoon. I'm on a med that usually makes me sleep for 12+ hours straight lol which is fantastic.

I'm curious to hear about y'all's sleep schedules! I kinda get the feeling I'm in good company here with my night owl-ness lol.
...............................what good is love

...............................and peace on earth

...............................when it's exclusive?
light_1.pngplague_1.png
I get up at 7-8 AM regardless of when I get to sleep.

On work nights I'm in bed somewhere between 9-10 PM, but on weekends I stay up until 12-1 AM
I get up at 7-8 AM regardless of when I get to sleep.

On work nights I'm in bed somewhere between 9-10 PM, but on weekends I stay up until 12-1 AM
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Bold of you to assume I have a sleep schedule. [emoji=normal eyes size=1] I have the circadian rhythm of a caffeine-addicted raccoon.
Bold of you to assume I have a sleep schedule.

I have the circadian rhythm of a caffeine-addicted raccoon.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Awful.

I have a delayed sleep-phase disorder and intermittent insomnia, so that's super fun!

My sleep schedule is delayed about ... 5 hours from a regular person's? I start to get tired at about 4, regardless of how much or little sleep I've had. Assuming I don't have to get up, or my insomnia doesn't mess me about, I'll get the regular amount, it'll just be 8 hours from instead of 11 or so.

I'm most comfortable, however, sleeping from 4am-10am and then napping for 2 hours around 5pm. Right number of sleep hours, but in a more comfortable pattern. I automatically get tired then, regardless of whether I slept longer or not, too. That's how it tends to work when I work. Go to bed late, get up, do my shift, come home, nap, do evening stuff.

Lately, due to Covid lockdowns, I've been sleeping from between 4-6am and getting up at about ... 12-1pm. Then decorating my house. It's 3:30am right now, so I'm about to go to bed. It takes me a long time to get to sleep. Usually over an hour.

My sleep's terrible, but I've been a night owl all my life. I'm in my mid-thirties, so it's not something I'm going to just grow out of lol
Awful.

I have a delayed sleep-phase disorder and intermittent insomnia, so that's super fun!

My sleep schedule is delayed about ... 5 hours from a regular person's? I start to get tired at about 4, regardless of how much or little sleep I've had. Assuming I don't have to get up, or my insomnia doesn't mess me about, I'll get the regular amount, it'll just be 8 hours from instead of 11 or so.

I'm most comfortable, however, sleeping from 4am-10am and then napping for 2 hours around 5pm. Right number of sleep hours, but in a more comfortable pattern. I automatically get tired then, regardless of whether I slept longer or not, too. That's how it tends to work when I work. Go to bed late, get up, do my shift, come home, nap, do evening stuff.

Lately, due to Covid lockdowns, I've been sleeping from between 4-6am and getting up at about ... 12-1pm. Then decorating my house. It's 3:30am right now, so I'm about to go to bed. It takes me a long time to get to sleep. Usually over an hour.

My sleep's terrible, but I've been a night owl all my life. I'm in my mid-thirties, so it's not something I'm going to just grow out of lol
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
not great right now. for a good month i was basically nocturnal waking up at 3pm and going to sleep way too late. i've started to wake up regularly at 11am but today i woke up at 4pm. it wouldnt be that bad considering i dont have anything i need to be awake for but i ended up missing the sun a lot.

i keep saying im going to sleep early but when the time comes i dont want to go to bed lol.
not great right now. for a good month i was basically nocturnal waking up at 3pm and going to sleep way too late. i've started to wake up regularly at 11am but today i woke up at 4pm. it wouldnt be that bad considering i dont have anything i need to be awake for but i ended up missing the sun a lot.

i keep saying im going to sleep early but when the time comes i dont want to go to bed lol.
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
8pm to 4:45am

=|
8pm to 4:45am

=|
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
11pm to 5am on work days.
3am to 10 am on weekends
11pm to 5am on work days.
3am to 10 am on weekends
b9aWflB.png
recently i got a partner and they're amazing but before them i used to have a horrid schedule, like going to bed around 3am and waking up at 7am for college. but now we call every night and we fall asleep together around 10-11ish and god i love them so much
recently i got a partner and they're amazing but before them i used to have a horrid schedule, like going to bed around 3am and waking up at 7am for college. but now we call every night and we fall asleep together around 10-11ish and god i love them so much
plague.gif Call me Sabre!
He/Claw, Autistic and a Clinical Lycanthrope.
Ask me about dinosaurs or warrior cats!
Lately I haven't been able to sleep until 2-4am, giving me 3-4 hours to sleep, and it's exhausting.
Lately I haven't been able to sleep until 2-4am, giving me 3-4 hours to sleep, and it's exhausting.
Mine's really messed up. I'm naturally a night owl but when I was working regularly, I'd go to bed by 2 am and if I had an early day, I could typically fall asleep by midnight. But now, I'm a mess. I can sometimes fall asleep early, but I then wake up in the middle of the night (like now) and won't go back to sleep for a few hours. Sometimes I won't sleep at all until 5 am.

I had one day a few months ago where I had to get up at 5 am and didn't manage to get to sleep before and it was a long day, so I was up for around 36 hours. It was horrible so after that I got some medication to help me sleep. It'll knock me out and I'll sleep through the night, but I can't have anything I need to do the next day, so I can't take it often.
Mine's really messed up. I'm naturally a night owl but when I was working regularly, I'd go to bed by 2 am and if I had an early day, I could typically fall asleep by midnight. But now, I'm a mess. I can sometimes fall asleep early, but I then wake up in the middle of the night (like now) and won't go back to sleep for a few hours. Sometimes I won't sleep at all until 5 am.

I had one day a few months ago where I had to get up at 5 am and didn't manage to get to sleep before and it was a long day, so I was up for around 36 hours. It was horrible so after that I got some medication to help me sleep. It'll knock me out and I'll sleep through the night, but I can't have anything I need to do the next day, so I can't take it often.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8