Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your sleep schedule like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I stay up until my body knocks me out
My circadian rhythm is broken
I stay up until my body knocks me out
My circadian rhythm is broken
Awful, i take melatonin tablets for better sleep because of my insomnia and fall asleep at 4ish AM and wake up at 10AM to 11AM
Awful, i take melatonin tablets for better sleep because of my insomnia and fall asleep at 4ish AM and wake up at 10AM to 11AM
My sleep schedule is nonextant. I just progressively wake up later and later and, if left to my own devices, I'm fairly sure I'd just run full circles around the clock eventually. Right now I'm operating from 7 PM to 11 AM ha. I think the manufacturer's warranty on my biological clock has expired by now.
My sleep schedule is nonextant. I just progressively wake up later and later and, if left to my own devices, I'm fairly sure I'd just run full circles around the clock eventually. Right now I'm operating from 7 PM to 11 AM ha. I think the manufacturer's warranty on my biological clock has expired by now.
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
Uhhh....

I try to sleep around 2am but most of the time it ends up being 4am. If it weren't for the fact that I have work and things to do during that day I would sleep at 8am and wake up around 12-2pm

All I know is that my circadian rhythm is messed up. Been trying to sort my sleeping pattern out for awhile but it's extremely frustrating.
Uhhh....

I try to sleep around 2am but most of the time it ends up being 4am. If it weren't for the fact that I have work and things to do during that day I would sleep at 8am and wake up around 12-2pm

All I know is that my circadian rhythm is messed up. Been trying to sort my sleeping pattern out for awhile but it's extremely frustrating.
lckqq6P.png
Go to bed around 10-12pm and wake up at 6am
Go to bed around 10-12pm and wake up at 6am
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I’m sorry, what is sleep?
I’m sorry, what is sleep?
Previously known as Vekuu.

:)
Could be better. Anytime I head to bed(normally 2am at this point), I wake up at 9am almost on the dot. And this just leaves me tired most of the day.

I'm currently working on resetting it so I can continue with 5am writer's club and start studying at a better time.
Could be better. Anytime I head to bed(normally 2am at this point), I wake up at 9am almost on the dot. And this just leaves me tired most of the day.

I'm currently working on resetting it so I can continue with 5am writer's club and start studying at a better time.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
I'm a night owl and always have been. If I'm REALLY tired I can fall asleep around 9-10 but normally it's 11-1 or so. When I was younger summer vacation always messed with me because I wouldn't really have a concrete reason to Wake Up, so I'd stay up until the crack of dawn and sleep until the afternoon. I think once I slept from like, 5 AM until sunset. My parents were furious but like, they also made no attempt to wake me so???
I'm a night owl and always have been. If I'm REALLY tired I can fall asleep around 9-10 but normally it's 11-1 or so. When I was younger summer vacation always messed with me because I wouldn't really have a concrete reason to Wake Up, so I'd stay up until the crack of dawn and sleep until the afternoon. I think once I slept from like, 5 AM until sunset. My parents were furious but like, they also made no attempt to wake me so???
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
Typically I fall asleep around midnight and wake up at seven every day but now I’m fostering kittens so I wake up every two hours. I think I got about four hours of sleep last night.
Typically I fall asleep around midnight and wake up at seven every day but now I’m fostering kittens so I wake up every two hours. I think I got about four hours of sleep last night.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8