Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your sleep schedule like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Used to be a lot worse. Got so much better after I started taking melatonin though! Still have rough days, of course; it isn't an insta-cure-all lol.
Used to be a lot worse. Got so much better after I started taking melatonin though! Still have rough days, of course; it isn't an insta-cure-all lol.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
pretty okay, actually. normally I'm asleep by 11, and awake by 6:30, so not quite what I should be getting but close enough that it's fine.
pretty okay, actually. normally I'm asleep by 11, and awake by 6:30, so not quite what I should be getting but close enough that it's fine.
+2 FR time
he/they
depending on the day i either
1. stay up until early hours of the morning, get little sleep, wake up for class, then nap after (or between) classes
2. stay up late and wake up late
i average about 4-5.5 hours per night then take 2-3 hour naps throughout the day with the exception of weekends where i can sleep from like... 5 hours-12 hours depending on how bad my week was, lol
don't be like me
depending on the day i either
1. stay up until early hours of the morning, get little sleep, wake up for class, then nap after (or between) classes
2. stay up late and wake up late
i average about 4-5.5 hours per night then take 2-3 hour naps throughout the day with the exception of weekends where i can sleep from like... 5 hours-12 hours depending on how bad my week was, lol
don't be like me
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
At mom's: (School night)
11pm-12am

Mom's:
11pm-2am

Dad's:
12am-3am

i also used to accidentally fall asleep at 4pm (from not sleeping all night) around june 2020. I stopped that and i feel way better now
At mom's: (School night)
11pm-12am

Mom's:
11pm-2am

Dad's:
12am-3am

i also used to accidentally fall asleep at 4pm (from not sleeping all night) around june 2020. I stopped that and i feel way better now
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
I prefer to be awake during the night. But my sleep schedule is changing every other day to be honest. It just depends on what requires me to attend at a specific time, and how long I want to stay up. I'm surprised my body isn't spiting me or something haha
I prefer to be awake during the night. But my sleep schedule is changing every other day to be honest. It just depends on what requires me to attend at a specific time, and how long I want to stay up. I'm surprised my body isn't spiting me or something haha
She/her | +1 FR Time | Need a better signature :(
[quote name="Requacy" date="2021-03-19 20:09:04" ] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Bold of you to assume I have a sleep schedule. [emoji=normal eyes size=1] I have the circadian rhythm of a caffeine-addicted raccoon. [/quote] hah yes! I am a middle school student and did you know I am writing this at 12 pm my night owlnessis going crazy i fall asleep at 1 am through 3 am
Requacy wrote on 2021-03-19 20:09:04:
Bold of you to assume I have a sleep schedule.

I have the circadian rhythm of a caffeine-addicted raccoon.
hah yes! I am a middle school student and did you know I am writing this at 12 pm my night owlnessis going crazy i fall asleep at 1 am through 3 am
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
A brain-related health issue has wrecked havoc on the idea of a normal sleep schedule. If I try to stick to a normal set wake time I get retinal migraines, so brain won this one, and I'm just along for the ride. I've stopped bothering with alarms and use a flexible schedule - bullet journals are great for this, I just enter my brain's chosen wake time that day in the first column, and then continue from there as though it were normal.

I'm grateful to work from home, else I'd really be hooped!
A brain-related health issue has wrecked havoc on the idea of a normal sleep schedule. If I try to stick to a normal set wake time I get retinal migraines, so brain won this one, and I'm just along for the ride. I've stopped bothering with alarms and use a flexible schedule - bullet journals are great for this, I just enter my brain's chosen wake time that day in the first column, and then continue from there as though it were normal.

I'm grateful to work from home, else I'd really be hooped!
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
I have a sleep disorder that causes me to wake up every two hours which isn't very fun. Normally I fall asleep at either 9 or 10 and then wake up every two hours after that.
My day starts at 6:45 in the morning and I'm able to get at least a decent amount of sleep between. It probably isn't enough, but at least I can get a little over 4-5 hours.
I have a sleep disorder that causes me to wake up every two hours which isn't very fun. Normally I fall asleep at either 9 or 10 and then wake up every two hours after that.
My day starts at 6:45 in the morning and I'm able to get at least a decent amount of sleep between. It probably isn't enough, but at least I can get a little over 4-5 hours.
S1cx8ZZ.png
NCfDV6n.png
5bCmnnb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
JvUa9ma.png
== Gold-Black-Friday-Sale-Email-Header-1-50.gif 46d72e06-2e94-46f0-8d0d-f4e0e93e30bb-1-50-1.png
Constantly flip flopping and never consistent.
Constantly flip flopping and never consistent.
!?
oh boy.

i'm in college and my sleep schedule is seriously messed up.

i fall asleep between 4-5 am most days of the week. then i usually get about 3-4 hours of sleep. after classes i sleep until 3-4 pm. rinse and repeat. it leaves me exhausted during the time i am awake so i never get any work down because i just lay in my bed lol.
oh boy.

i'm in college and my sleep schedule is seriously messed up.

i fall asleep between 4-5 am most days of the week. then i usually get about 3-4 hours of sleep. after classes i sleep until 3-4 pm. rinse and repeat. it leaves me exhausted during the time i am awake so i never get any work down because i just lay in my bed lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8