Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So who's planning to change flights?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This update cemented my choice of moving to Plague. I used to be a windy (2014-2019), but then I moved to plague for dominance. Now I am head over heels with the Hellwell Undercroft, as it's where the nomadic clans of plague go to chill and share tales (which my clan is obviously nomadic in nature due to our windy roots)!
This update has made me a very happy camper!
This update cemented my choice of moving to Plague. I used to be a windy (2014-2019), but then I moved to plague for dominance. Now I am head over heels with the Hellwell Undercroft, as it's where the nomadic clans of plague go to chill and share tales (which my clan is obviously nomadic in nature due to our windy roots)!
This update has made me a very happy camper!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Before the update, I was torn between Light and Wind, but the frog statues sold it.

I switched from Arcane to Wind a few hours ago, lol.
Before the update, I was torn between Light and Wind, but the frog statues sold it.

I switched from Arcane to Wind a few hours ago, lol.
Thank.png

fr +2 | 20 | she/her
dragons for adoption
[quote name="Lych" date="2021-03-01 09:27:57" ] I saw an island right between earth and nature... perfect for a clan of pirates so Earth is still my perma home Wind and lightning have really nice places too [/quote] The amount that I want to move my clan to that island is unfortunate. Please, just let me live there and be happy...
Lych wrote on 2021-03-01 09:27:57:
I saw an island right between earth and nature... perfect for a clan of pirates
so Earth is still my perma home

Wind and lightning have really nice places too
The amount that I want to move my clan to that island is unfortunate. Please, just let me live there and be happy...
I'm actually looking at Light, which I never thought I'd do.
I have an idea for where my lair is - at the base of the cliffs of Highland Scrub, probably technically in the Tsunami Flats but not really - but I really love the Lanternlea Port area of Light.
Also tempted to go home to Wind, the Zephyr Steps are calling.
I'm actually looking at Light, which I never thought I'd do.
I have an idea for where my lair is - at the base of the cliffs of Highland Scrub, probably technically in the Tsunami Flats but not really - but I really love the Lanternlea Port area of Light.
Also tempted to go home to Wind, the Zephyr Steps are calling.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I literally just moved to earth right before this.
I literally just moved to earth right before this.
Nope, my new favorite place on the map is the Pox Consulate in nature. I was living in the Behemoth, but now I can achieve my dream of living in both Nature and Plague without having to switch constantly.

Like.. its got the plague flag and everything. This was the plaguebringers area. But it's also nature. Nothing could be cooler place to have my dragons
Nope, my new favorite place on the map is the Pox Consulate in nature. I was living in the Behemoth, but now I can achieve my dream of living in both Nature and Plague without having to switch constantly.

Like.. its got the plague flag and everything. This was the plaguebringers area. But it's also nature. Nothing could be cooler place to have my dragons
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
I've been in Ice since I started and I'm not moving. Hell I didn't even bother switching my clan to a different place. I'm happy in the ice prison, er I mean Fortress.
I've been in Ice since I started and I'm not moving. Hell I didn't even bother switching my clan to a different place. I'm happy in the ice prison, er I mean Fortress.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I'm tempted to switch flights and live in the Starwoods, but with Earth flight being in between Shadow and Arcane, I've decided for my clan to live deep within the canyons. This can give me more open options such as creating different Starwood tree species that can live down in the darkness.

Since I was born in the shadow realm, this can also give me more options like "Running from the shadows that sought their destruction, they could only force themselves deep into the earth; forever hiding in a permanent darkness that even the shadows could not look through."
I'm tempted to switch flights and live in the Starwoods, but with Earth flight being in between Shadow and Arcane, I've decided for my clan to live deep within the canyons. This can give me more open options such as creating different Starwood tree species that can live down in the darkness.

Since I was born in the shadow realm, this can also give me more options like "Running from the shadows that sought their destruction, they could only force themselves deep into the earth; forever hiding in a permanent darkness that even the shadows could not look through."
i'm quite happy in earth, but i was going to go home to wind eventually. now i think i'll make a water flight stop along the way. i love the Churnscar Wharf and i want to live there
i'm quite happy in earth, but i was going to go home to wind eventually. now i think i'll make a water flight stop along the way. i love the Churnscar Wharf and i want to live there
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I really, really love Ice and the vibe of the community (bein' cozy as hecccccc even though it's cold outside!) but honestly after the Map Update I'm kinda feeling a trip to Wind.

I may never give up some iciness (cats! dragons that cry snowflakes!) but especially since there's not as much dom in the site as a whole right now I think it might be time for a change.

plus... that big flying floating dragon kite community? 100% my jam.
I really, really love Ice and the vibe of the community (bein' cozy as hecccccc even though it's cold outside!) but honestly after the Map Update I'm kinda feeling a trip to Wind.

I may never give up some iciness (cats! dragons that cry snowflakes!) but especially since there's not as much dom in the site as a whole right now I think it might be time for a change.

plus... that big flying floating dragon kite community? 100% my jam.
image0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10