Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 197 198
I also came here to report the Root ad. I'm on mobile, chrome, lg stylo 4.

I attempted to click/hold to inspect but it only took me to their site.
I also came here to report the Root ad. I'm on mobile, chrome, lg stylo 4.

I attempted to click/hold to inspect but it only took me to their site.
Currently For sale
Back again, still having the root insurance ad on mobile safari. PLEASE remove it. Making grinding impossible during a festival is devastating.
Back again, still having the root insurance ad on mobile safari. PLEASE remove it. Making grinding impossible during a festival is devastating.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
I got the root ad yesterday on safari, mobile, and just now today on chrome, MacOS.
I got the root ad yesterday on safari, mobile, and just now today on chrome, MacOS.
I'm getting the root car insurance ad all the time. Sometimes twice when refreshing trying to get rid of it on mobile. Very intrusive.
I'm getting the root car insurance ad all the time. Sometimes twice when refreshing trying to get rid of it on mobile. Very intrusive.
dR1OCbi.png
Got the Root ad five pages in a row. This is getting extremely obnoxious and a couple times I haven’t been able to exit out of the ad for some reason, forcing a refresh.
Got the Root ad five pages in a row. This is getting extremely obnoxious and a couple times I haven’t been able to exit out of the ad for some reason, forcing a refresh.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
I get the root ad on almost ever page of mobile, especially gathering pages. I have to X out of the ad to do anything on the page and it's very annoying.
I get the root ad on almost ever page of mobile, especially gathering pages. I have to X out of the ad to do anything on the page and it's very annoying.
QFXpYkj.png
I'm also getting the root ad on mobile; haven't checked out on my laptop yet as I'm at work. Considering my phone is on the smaller side and you can't zoom in on it, it's really difficult to navigate pages as I keep accidentally clicking on it...

Using Chrome on my phone (Android), and ironically enough it popped up as I was typing this.
I'm also getting the root ad on mobile; haven't checked out on my laptop yet as I'm at work. Considering my phone is on the smaller side and you can't zoom in on it, it's really difficult to navigate pages as I keep accidentally clicking on it...

Using Chrome on my phone (Android), and ironically enough it popped up as I was typing this.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Here to say I’ve gotten the Root ad that has a road around the edges of the screen. iPhone 8. It won’t let me click anywhere on the FR site, I had to refresh to get rid of it. In fact as I was typing this it popped up again...
Here to say I’ve gotten the Root ad that has a road around the edges of the screen. iPhone 8. It won’t let me click anywhere on the FR site, I had to refresh to get rid of it. In fact as I was typing this it popped up again...
I'm getting the Root ad as well, Google Chrome, Windows desktop. It doesn't stay to an ad spot and makes it so you can't click anywhere. The road follows the edges of the screen.
I'm getting the Root ad as well, Google Chrome, Windows desktop. It doesn't stay to an ad spot and makes it so you can't click anywhere. The road follows the edges of the screen.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I also have the Root ad on Safari for iPhone 7, operating system 14.3. The ad frames the entire screen and prevents the player from clicking any buttons on the site.

EDIT; ironically when I tried to click submit for this reply the Root ad came up again and I couldn’t click submit
I also have the Root ad on Safari for iPhone 7, operating system 14.3. The ad frames the entire screen and prevents the player from clicking any buttons on the site.

EDIT; ironically when I tried to click submit for this reply the Root ad came up again and I couldn’t click submit
Trying to be more active - FR+2
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 197 198