Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 197 198
I’m just here to add on to the experiences with the Root insurance ad on the Chrome app/iPhone. Makes gathering an absolute nightmare.
I’m just here to add on to the experiences with the Root insurance ad on the Chrome app/iPhone. Makes gathering an absolute nightmare.
XwAOBEQ.png
Downloaded malwarebytes app for safari. So far no ad. Unfortunately it blocks all the other ads that help support the site but something has to give for my own sanity
Downloaded malwarebytes app for safari. So far no ad. Unfortunately it blocks all the other ads that help support the site but something has to give for my own sanity
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Yeah, the root insurance ad keeps popping up for me (chrome, google pixel 3xl) and my partner (chrome, iphone 12) but I got a couple screenshots of what it looks like at least. It completely locks me out of anything but zoom/scrolling. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/802941439591448596/Screenshot_20210124-103743.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/802942598398083112/Screenshot_20210124-104637.png[/img] The second picture shows the 'border' that pops up around the entire page that is, what I assume, the reason it locks me out of interacting with the site.
Yeah, the root insurance ad keeps popping up for me (chrome, google pixel 3xl) and my partner (chrome, iphone 12) but I got a couple screenshots of what it looks like at least. It completely locks me out of anything but zoom/scrolling.

Screenshot_20210124-103743.png

Screenshot_20210124-104637.png

The second picture shows the 'border' that pops up around the entire page that is, what I assume, the reason it locks me out of interacting with the site.

Sometimes I make suggestions:
- 'You have X of this item' to Swipp/Joxar/Baldwin
- Gathering Revamp
I’m on mobile so I can’t post the screenshot yet but the Root insurance Ad is starting to become such a bother. I hadn’t seen it on computer until last night but it freezes out the whole screen when I’m trying to do things.
I’m on mobile so I can’t post the screenshot yet but the Root insurance Ad is starting to become such a bother. I hadn’t seen it on computer until last night but it freezes out the whole screen when I’m trying to do things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gif kari . she/her

breeding pairs | Dg3u2u3.png
hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/acbe1bc24d32804f0fc78c055a02dc15/3de920bb6d89ea8d-a7/s2048x3072/cec8688c8a62c9f266b03a28847fdc2237512fc2.jpg[/img] I'm using Google Chrome on mobile. It makes this track go around the edge of my screen and wouldn't let me do anything until it ended.
cec8688c8a62c9f266b03a28847fdc2237512fc2.jpg

I'm using Google Chrome on mobile.

It makes this track go around the edge of my screen and wouldn't let me do anything until it ended.
Throwing a "Yeah, root insurance ad is obnoxious" on to the pile.
Throwing a "Yeah, root insurance ad is obnoxious" on to the pile.
sZRxyrd.png
I just had an experience with a bad ad. I was playing on my iPhone on safari like I usually do. I was on the nesting grounds, and suddenly the page locked up. Then, a zipper proceeded to zip itself around the outside of the page. I couldn’t click anything. I reloaded the page and all was well.
Just found out this was the root insurance app all of you are talking about. I really hate ads.
I just had an experience with a bad ad. I was playing on my iPhone on safari like I usually do. I was on the nesting grounds, and suddenly the page locked up. Then, a zipper proceeded to zip itself around the outside of the page. I couldn’t click anything. I reloaded the page and all was well.
Just found out this was the root insurance app all of you are talking about. I really hate ads.
Throwing in another voice that the Root Insurance ad is horrible especially on mobile.
Throwing in another voice that the Root Insurance ad is horrible especially on mobile.
HnHWvPl.png
The Root Ad on mobile makes you unable to click anything on the page until you hit the x on the ad. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Kbm4Ccf/32426-E2-C-1062-4402-979-B-C839-CFF4-F5-C9.png[/img] It is incredibly annoying as if you are zoomed in on your pages, you dont know the ad is there until you cannot click anything and then you have to zoom out completely to find the ad and close it. It is making it so difficult to just play the game that it makes me wanna give up playing on mobile and just wait until the very limited times a day the wifi is good enough to use my computer-.-
The Root Ad on mobile makes you unable to click anything on the page until you hit the x on the ad.

32426-E2-C-1062-4402-979-B-C839-CFF4-F5-C9.png

It is incredibly annoying as if you are zoomed in on your pages, you dont know the ad is there until you cannot click anything and then you have to zoom out completely to find the ad and close it.

It is making it so difficult to just play the game that it makes me wanna give up playing on mobile and just wait until the very limited times a day the wifi is good enough to use my computer-.-
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
The root ad is the WORST
It takes over the entire screen and if you’re on mobile you can’t even see that it’s happening until you realize you’re unable to click anything
I’ve gotten it multiple times in a row just this morning alone
The root ad is the WORST
It takes over the entire screen and if you’re on mobile you can’t even see that it’s happening until you realize you’re unable to click anything
I’ve gotten it multiple times in a row just this morning alone
66.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 197 198