Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 197 198
Was literally coming to report the Root ad. You can X out of it but it definitely prevents you from interacting with FR at all. I haven’t seen it on desktop, only mobile. iOS 14.3, iPhone 12 Pro
Was literally coming to report the Root ad. You can X out of it but it definitely prevents you from interacting with FR at all. I haven’t seen it on desktop, only mobile. iOS 14.3, iPhone 12 Pro
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Can we email the link of the image to you if we don't have applications like Imgur for example?
Can we email the link of the image to you if we don't have applications like Imgur for example?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Still getting the Root ad, which is making it hard to participate in the festival. I’m on Firefox for iOS, I haven’t been on FR on any other system/browser since I’ve starting having problems with the ad so I don’t know if it’s there too.
Still getting the Root ad, which is making it hard to participate in the festival. I’m on Firefox for iOS, I haven’t been on FR on any other system/browser since I’ve starting having problems with the ad so I don’t know if it’s there too.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
The Root ad is awful, please kill it dead. It makes it incredibly frustrating to play the game on my phone (iPhone 10, using Safari).
The Root ad is awful, please kill it dead. It makes it incredibly frustrating to play the game on my phone (iPhone 10, using Safari).
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
Just complaining about the Root ad. I get it constantly, and its especially annoying on gathering turns. iPhone 10, using Chrome
Just complaining about the Root ad. I get it constantly, and its especially annoying on gathering turns. iPhone 10, using Chrome
yX4kuNk.png AzWEmYL.png Ray/Python
AzWEmYL.png Any pronouns
AzWEmYL.png+3 FR
AzWEmYL.png#1 ridgeback lover
AzWEmYL.pngOops! All fandragons!
AzWEmYL.pngCurrently has Ace Attorney/AITSF/YTTD brainrot
1SV9sdx.gif
Safari, IOS 14.3

I’m on mobile so I couldn’t inspect source but it said it was from Root Insurance. This is the second or third time I’ve got it. It appears as a little pop-up at the bottom of my phone screen. When it first pops up it has a little car drive on a road around the screen. It won’t let me interact with the site unless I X-out of the ad first.
Safari, IOS 14.3

I’m on mobile so I couldn’t inspect source but it said it was from Root Insurance. This is the second or third time I’ve got it. It appears as a little pop-up at the bottom of my phone screen. When it first pops up it has a little car drive on a road around the screen. It won’t let me interact with the site unless I X-out of the ad first.
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
I’m also here to say that the root ad is making mobile play frustrating, since i must reload any page where it appears.
I’m also here to say that the root ad is making mobile play frustrating, since i must reload any page where it appears.
80OIqGF.png
Also on mobile, the Root ad is annoying. Gotten it on desktop a couple of times too.
Also on mobile, the Root ad is annoying. Gotten it on desktop a couple of times too.
The root ad doesn't seem to be showing up on desktop Microsoft Edge, so if you're having problems I recommend using that until they get rid of the root ad.
The root ad doesn't seem to be showing up on desktop Microsoft Edge, so if you're having problems I recommend using that until they get rid of the root ad.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 197 198