Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 197 198
I kept getting the root ad while gathering and i just want to get enough snow to get the scene aaaaa

Edit: it seems to pop up along with fetch rewards and verizon both ads also animated. Cant even change the elemental gathering i have to be quick and sometimes that wont even matter it cancels the imput and that horrible ad pops up. Please do something about this! I am on iphone 11 using safari and considering how many pages of complaints about it I had hope an admin would have input about it. What is going on with hiveworks!!
I kept getting the root ad while gathering and i just want to get enough snow to get the scene aaaaa

Edit: it seems to pop up along with fetch rewards and verizon both ads also animated. Cant even change the elemental gathering i have to be quick and sometimes that wont even matter it cancels the imput and that horrible ad pops up. Please do something about this! I am on iphone 11 using safari and considering how many pages of complaints about it I had hope an admin would have input about it. What is going on with hiveworks!!
I've seen many awful things reported on this thread over time but this one is pretty bad. It rolled over too fast for me to get the full element but if I find it again I'll try to get a better screenshot. The Toomics icon from where this ad comes from is hidden behind the element log sorry, where that black half circle is. I think I've seen comics from Toomics before on here but not like this. The first time I saw it the ad image was far more suggestive but the captions were the same so I think something's a little odd here. I am using Firefox on Windows 10. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JmMoVeK.jpg[/img] Edit: Of course right after I send this it comes up again :P Here's the log in two pictures: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hFUd6G8.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m5v2RyQ.jpg[/img]
I've seen many awful things reported on this thread over time but this one is pretty bad. It rolled over too fast for me to get the full element but if I find it again I'll try to get a better screenshot.
The Toomics icon from where this ad comes from is hidden behind the element log sorry, where that black half circle is. I think I've seen comics from Toomics before on here but not like this. The first time I saw it the ad image was far more suggestive but the captions were the same so I think something's a little odd here.
I am using Firefox on Windows 10.
JmMoVeK.jpg

Edit: Of course right after I send this it comes up again :P Here's the log in two pictures:

hFUd6G8.jpg
m5v2RyQ.jpg
I keep getting a number of inappropriate ads on my iPad (safari) and my mobile (android with opera). They are mostly romance webcomics but I've gotten a number of inappropriate ones, I'll compile some screenshots later. They are very sexual and suggestive in tone. There is also a redbubble advert which shows a woman in a revealing dress and a whole load of (ex president I won't name) items. One from an underwear company too showing images of bras.

Edit: I second the root ad too, it's constant and I've had to turn my adblock on to play normally (which I hate doing >.<)
I keep getting a number of inappropriate ads on my iPad (safari) and my mobile (android with opera). They are mostly romance webcomics but I've gotten a number of inappropriate ones, I'll compile some screenshots later. They are very sexual and suggestive in tone. There is also a redbubble advert which shows a woman in a revealing dress and a whole load of (ex president I won't name) items. One from an underwear company too showing images of bras.

Edit: I second the root ad too, it's constant and I've had to turn my adblock on to play normally (which I hate doing >.<)
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
Something really needs to be done about the kind of ads appearing recently. They've been from inappropriate (See above) To obtrusive (Root ads). These have been from both hiveworks and google. I think the devs really need to check this out.
Something really needs to be done about the kind of ads appearing recently. They've been from inappropriate (See above) To obtrusive (Root ads). These have been from both hiveworks and google. I think the devs really need to check this out.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
I’m also here to mention the Root ad! I play on mobile, so it’s a bit of an inconvenience for me. Especially since I’m usually zoomed in, and then suddenly unable to click anything on the screen until I zoom out and click the “x”. Sometimes this doesn’t work though, and I need to refresh the page altogether. It wouldn’t be so bad if it appeared more sparsely, but lately I’m getting it on every other page reload.
I’m also here to mention the Root ad! I play on mobile, so it’s a bit of an inconvenience for me. Especially since I’m usually zoomed in, and then suddenly unable to click anything on the screen until I zoom out and click the “x”. Sometimes this doesn’t work though, and I need to refresh the page altogether. It wouldn’t be so bad if it appeared more sparsely, but lately I’m getting it on every other page reload.
wm7xUDF.gifStkyOOt.gifOSgMRTL.gif
The root ad is getting really annoying. I can't even do my gathering on mobile anymore because of the nonstop ads. I have a Samsung and use chrome.
The root ad is getting really annoying. I can't even do my gathering on mobile anymore because of the nonstop ads. I have a Samsung and use chrome.
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
I'm mentioning the Root ad as well. It seems I'm lucky as I hardly get it, but when I do it is incredibly frustrating. I've finally turned my adblocker on after getting it like, 5 times, which I hate doing on FR -- Most of the time the ads don't bother me, and since I can't buy gems, the ad revenue covers that in a way... I don't think I'll be turning it back off until the Root ad is fixed.
I'm mentioning the Root ad as well. It seems I'm lucky as I hardly get it, but when I do it is incredibly frustrating. I've finally turned my adblocker on after getting it like, 5 times, which I hate doing on FR -- Most of the time the ads don't bother me, and since I can't buy gems, the ad revenue covers that in a way... I don't think I'll be turning it back off until the Root ad is fixed.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
mobile ios chrome user here and the full screen root ad is making the game impossible to play. really frustrating. it pops up on every page, blocking all interactions with the site. i hate to resort to this but i’ll be using an ad blocker until this is addressed.
mobile ios chrome user here and the full screen root ad is making the game impossible to play. really frustrating. it pops up on every page, blocking all interactions with the site. i hate to resort to this but i’ll be using an ad blocker until this is addressed.
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
Chipping in about the Root Insurance ad as it is, heh, driving me insane. I’m on an iPhone with Safari. Can’t click on anything until I either x out of the ad or refresh the page, it is super annoying.

Edit - got it four times in a row, I’m getting an ad blocker until this nonsense is dealt with. I buy gems from y’all pretty frequently.
Chipping in about the Root Insurance ad as it is, heh, driving me insane. I’m on an iPhone with Safari. Can’t click on anything until I either x out of the ad or refresh the page, it is super annoying.

Edit - got it four times in a row, I’m getting an ad blocker until this nonsense is dealt with. I buy gems from y’all pretty frequently.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
just read back through ten pages of Root Insurance complaints and thought, “maybe i don’t need to post about it, as well...” nope, here it is again. i haven’t even tried to coli with this nonsense going on, i’m almost afraid to.

lol it popped up while i was typing this, after i had exited it once already to select the post box to begin with... please save us, it’s right where Which Waystone is as well and the site often interprets my click incorrectly and sends me off what i’m trying to do. idk how anyone can snipe fodder or coli right now.

...got it a third time. switching to my pc, which has an adblock on Firefox.

edit: i’m using Mobile Safari, iPhone 11
just read back through ten pages of Root Insurance complaints and thought, “maybe i don’t need to post about it, as well...” nope, here it is again. i haven’t even tried to coli with this nonsense going on, i’m almost afraid to.

lol it popped up while i was typing this, after i had exited it once already to select the post box to begin with... please save us, it’s right where Which Waystone is as well and the site often interprets my click incorrectly and sends me off what i’m trying to do. idk how anyone can snipe fodder or coli right now.

...got it a third time. switching to my pc, which has an adblock on Firefox.

edit: i’m using Mobile Safari, iPhone 11
34047237.png
73030014.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 197 198