Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 197 198
Please kill the root ad. It’s making it very frustrating to do anything on mobile
Please kill the root ad. It’s making it very frustrating to do anything on mobile
I just got an ad that was cycling throough images, one of which had the names of multiple American presidential candidates on a shirt, another with a disturbing anime character on it, and a third with a woman wearing a... [i]revealing[/i] dress. I circled the major ones. Here's the image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/i8NkNbt.jpg[/img] I'm on a chromebook using chrome web browser. EDIT: I got another ad in my Dragon Lair. It's promoting Alcohol and beer. [img]https://i.imgur.com/20P6BlJ.jpg[/img]
I just got an ad that was cycling throough images, one of which had the names of multiple American presidential candidates on a shirt, another with a disturbing anime character on it, and a third with a woman wearing a... revealing dress. I circled the major ones.

Here's the image:
i8NkNbt.jpg

I'm on a chromebook using chrome web browser.

EDIT:
I got another ad in my Dragon Lair. It's promoting Alcohol and beer.
20P6BlJ.jpg
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
Also adding to the reports of the Root Insurance ads being awful. Unable to click on things and such. And as a mobile player, this is really annoying to deal with. Especially when I get it in the middle of something and have to be forced to restart because I can’t click anything.
Also adding to the reports of the Root Insurance ads being awful. Unable to click on things and such. And as a mobile player, this is really annoying to deal with. Especially when I get it in the middle of something and have to be forced to restart because I can’t click anything.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
LOL Root Insurance ruiend my life.

ALSO BALD KOMAEDA ABOVE???? DONT BAN BALD KOMAEDA
LOL Root Insurance ruiend my life.

ALSO BALD KOMAEDA ABOVE???? DONT BAN BALD KOMAEDA
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
@ClockwerkFortune none of those really seem particularly inappropriate for a 13+ site- at least the first ad doesn't.
also i do want to mention that a woman wearing a shorter dress like that isn't very revealing. it's not at all uncommon to see that kind of clothing in public in many places.
the root insurance ad though? that sucker is driving me up a wall i tells ya. i hope they can get rid of it soon.
@ClockwerkFortune none of those really seem particularly inappropriate for a 13+ site- at least the first ad doesn't.
also i do want to mention that a woman wearing a shorter dress like that isn't very revealing. it's not at all uncommon to see that kind of clothing in public in many places.
the root insurance ad though? that sucker is driving me up a wall i tells ya. i hope they can get rid of it soon.
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
Forgot to inspect the ad, but I got this bad ad for a 'DHgate . com'

Most images shown were of women in revealing clothes (bikinis) and one woman in a crop-top

Not sure if this is inappropriate seeing as bathing suits can be seen at beaches and pools, but I don't really think it belongs here...

I use Chrome on a Windows PC

Here's a link to the screenshot I took:

https://imgur.com/XnPbdFq
Forgot to inspect the ad, but I got this bad ad for a 'DHgate . com'

Most images shown were of women in revealing clothes (bikinis) and one woman in a crop-top

Not sure if this is inappropriate seeing as bathing suits can be seen at beaches and pools, but I don't really think it belongs here...

I use Chrome on a Windows PC

Here's a link to the screenshot I took:

https://imgur.com/XnPbdFq
66283183.png 66719993.png
I'm also getting the Root insurance ad on mobile Ecosia. I couldn't click any buttons on the screen, but it would let me click the link to go to my lair.
I'm also getting the Root insurance ad on mobile Ecosia. I couldn't click any buttons on the screen, but it would let me click the link to go to my lair.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I am also having issues with the root ad that draws a road all around the screen. Im using Samsung internet with an android and the ad is basically forcing me to refresh my page after every time I click on something. I really hope this gets fixed soon, considering we're in a holiday now :"(
I am also having issues with the root ad that draws a road all around the screen. Im using Samsung internet with an android and the ad is basically forcing me to refresh my page after every time I click on something. I really hope this gets fixed soon, considering we're in a holiday now :"(
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
I have also gotten the Root Insurance ad, and when I went to right-click > Inspect, it closed the ad. I am using Chrome on Windows.
I have also gotten the Root Insurance ad, and when I went to right-click > Inspect, it closed the ad. I am using Chrome on Windows.
asylumdivide.png
Please get rid of the root ad. I get it basically on every 3rd refresh. It makes using the site a huge hassle
Please get rid of the root ad. I get it basically on every 3rd refresh. It makes using the site a huge hassle
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 197 198