Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 181
Lol "They look like wet imperials." Like that's a bad thing. I'm usually pretty cynical, but I gotta say, these came out nice, I'm liking the gene-effects. The price, though gem, is much less than I was expecting (compared in value to the pose-flipper, for example).

Honestly, I think these would've made an excellent modern breed though. Like Gaolers, nothing about them really says not-modern. They're right on par with Snappers and Bogsneaks.

........... I'm legit sad I can't put a pixie procession around these guys.

And I would respectfully ask the devs to get WAY MORE OUTLANDISH with ancient designs. Because pretty much all I'm seeing is Ancient = Modern dragon with special effect Tert (that may as well be an apparel item, REALLY, because Diaphanous is just that fin wavecrest fest apparel item, but bigger).

And honestly, if clothes are the issue, I'd say pause the new designs and just start giving me recolors for the next 2 years. Because I'm completely down for more color variety in existing apparel, rather than another set of silks, but with buttons on this time!

Lol "They look like wet imperials." Like that's a bad thing. I'm usually pretty cynical, but I gotta say, these came out nice, I'm liking the gene-effects. The price, though gem, is much less than I was expecting (compared in value to the pose-flipper, for example).

Honestly, I think these would've made an excellent modern breed though. Like Gaolers, nothing about them really says not-modern. They're right on par with Snappers and Bogsneaks.

........... I'm legit sad I can't put a pixie procession around these guys.

And I would respectfully ask the devs to get WAY MORE OUTLANDISH with ancient designs. Because pretty much all I'm seeing is Ancient = Modern dragon with special effect Tert (that may as well be an apparel item, REALLY, because Diaphanous is just that fin wavecrest fest apparel item, but bigger).

And honestly, if clothes are the issue, I'd say pause the new designs and just start giving me recolors for the next 2 years. Because I'm completely down for more color variety in existing apparel, rather than another set of silks, but with buttons on this time!

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Oh, wow. I didn't think I'd be a fan of any of the ancient breeds but I really like this one!
Oh, wow. I didn't think I'd be a fan of any of the ancient breeds but I really like this one!
OfWMi9m.gif
: D
: D
GUYS are these even smaller in their size measures than Faes? Please poke me if someone knows, this is important. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
GUYS are these even smaller in their size measures than Faes?
Please poke me if someone knows, this is important.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
I just wanted to pop in here to say thank you so much for this update. The fact that we knew what the new Ancients were going to look like ahead of time definitely does not take away from the fact that these dragons are stunning. I've been hoping for a new shadow breed for a while now, and we finally have it!
Also, I'm going through a really tough time right now in my personal life and the timing on this is perfect to help get my mind off of things.
I just wanted to pop in here to say thank you so much for this update. The fact that we knew what the new Ancients were going to look like ahead of time definitely does not take away from the fact that these dragons are stunning. I've been hoping for a new shadow breed for a while now, and we finally have it!
Also, I'm going through a really tough time right now in my personal life and the timing on this is perfect to help get my mind off of things.
The Empyreal Library
Lol Shadowweaver just copied Pearlcatchers and went

"This is my original character donut steel"

91741235.png77876607.png
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM thank you so much I just logged on after a while and 50 alerts!!!!! However it was worth it because OMG I 100% LOVE the new ones!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM thank you so much I just logged on after a while and 50 alerts!!!!! However it was worth it because OMG I 100% LOVE the new ones!!!!!
I'm guessing I'm not the only one, who made MLP changelings from the new dragon breed? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62122285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621223/62122285_350.png[/img][/url] Worth the gems. Both her and her mate. Looking forward to geneing them up and setting free their babies loose on the world. Whether or not they decide to cause chaos and take it over on the other hand? *shrugs*. Entirely up to the kits.
I'm guessing I'm not the only one, who made MLP changelings from the new dragon breed?

62122285_350.png

Worth the gems. Both her and her mate.
Looking forward to geneing them up and setting free their babies loose on the world.
Whether or not they decide to cause chaos and take it over on the other hand?
*shrugs*. Entirely up to the kits.
[quote name="WarriorLioness" date="2020-11-13 06:37:09" ] For all those out there saying they don't buy gems: I don't either. However, I find there are numerous ways to otherwise get them. I have taken the liberty to list some below. 1. Keep you lair well fed to get one gem per day 2. Bond with your familiars daily to earn chests as they level up; Iron and Gilded particularly 3. Exchange treasure for gems in the Items for sale forums (never used this method myself, but heard it works) 4. Sell things on the Auction House for gem prices These all work to get gems, you just have to be patient. Also, remember: Eventually the Auction House prices will drop. In less than two months, I'm sure, Veilspun will be just another breed that you can get easily, even if you're broke or have money management issues, like me. Please remember that patience will always pay off. Thank you for your time and God bless you. [/quote] Can I just say thank you for such a calm, collected, compassionate and helpful post? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WarriorLioness wrote on 2020-11-13 06:37:09:
For all those out there saying they don't buy gems: I don't either. However, I find there are numerous ways to otherwise get them. I have taken the liberty to list some below.

1. Keep you lair well fed to get one gem per day
2. Bond with your familiars daily to earn chests as they level up; Iron and Gilded
particularly
3. Exchange treasure for gems in the Items for sale forums (never used this
method myself, but heard it works)
4. Sell things on the Auction House for gem prices

These all work to get gems, you just have to be patient. Also, remember: Eventually the Auction House prices will drop. In less than two months, I'm sure, Veilspun will be just another breed that you can get easily, even if you're broke or have money management issues, like me. Please remember that patience will always pay off.

Thank you for your time and God bless you.

Can I just say thank you for such a calm, collected, compassionate and helpful post?

Dragons For
Sale/Trade

qWLki6G.png

|she/her|FR+3|
KcjeOJT.png x
GVedbhm.gif
xCgzsKIW.png
[quote name="Katharos" date="2020-11-13 07:40:39" ] Lol Shadowweaver just copied Pearlcatchers and went "This is my original character donut steel" [/quote] Technically, Lightweaver did the copying as Veilspun would predate Pearls since they're an ancient breed.
Katharos wrote on 2020-11-13 07:40:39:

Technically, Lightweaver did the copying as Veilspun would predate Pearls since they're an ancient breed.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x