Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84
@Shadria that's why there is a locking system. Click on the item and in the bottom left of the new window that pops up there's a Locking slide bar, once locked it prevents it from being hoard sold. Now you can make anything unsellable that way instead of it only being certain items the Staff decide on.
My only issue with that is there not being a way to mass favorite/lock things. You have to do every item individually.
@Shadria that's why there is a locking system. Click on the item and in the bottom left of the new window that pops up there's a Locking slide bar, once locked it prevents it from being hoard sold. Now you can make anything unsellable that way instead of it only being certain items the Staff decide on.
My only issue with that is there not being a way to mass favorite/lock things. You have to do every item individually.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
A very welcome update! There are some things I wish it did that it doesn't do right now, but honestly it's such an improvement over the old hoard that I still love it.

Thank you so much for the hard work! These QoL updates have been awesome.
A very welcome update! There are some things I wish it did that it doesn't do right now, but honestly it's such an improvement over the old hoard that I still love it.

Thank you so much for the hard work! These QoL updates have been awesome.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
So many good features in here that I'm excited about, thank you devs!
So many good features in here that I'm excited about, thank you devs!
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
:o
:o
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
I love this update! It was much easier to open the 51 chests I obtained from familiars from the past few days! Very nice set up!
I love this update! It was much easier to open the 51 chests I obtained from familiars from the past few days! Very nice set up!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
i love it!

only issue is its really "bouncy"? like when i hover over anything the whole inventory moves up and down. it gets kinda annoying for sure.
i love it!

only issue is its really "bouncy"? like when i hover over anything the whole inventory moves up and down. it gets kinda annoying for sure.

Updates like this say SO much about how much care goes into Flight Rising. Your team has gone above and beyond again to improve the user experience and it is so appreciated. It makes me more than happy to support this site. Thank you to everyone who put in what must have been a ton of time and effort on this new system.

Updates like this say SO much about how much care goes into Flight Rising. Your team has gone above and beyond again to improve the user experience and it is so appreciated. It makes me more than happy to support this site. Thank you to everyone who put in what must have been a ton of time and effort on this new system.
jBlKc4Y.png
again another update that works terribly on phones and just....feels cluttered... Simple is better lol but im also not a kid *shrugs*
again another update that works terribly on phones and just....feels cluttered... Simple is better lol but im also not a kid *shrugs*
"I awoke to see that the rest of the world was still asleep"
Im not a fan of this update honestly..
However i was hope for the feature where u can send multiple items in a CR without all time select one type of item per time.
Im not a fan of this update honestly..
However i was hope for the feature where u can send multiple items in a CR without all time select one type of item per time.
q42nLk2.png
Just wanted to say this is a huge help in hoardselling; I can finally just sort by "no uses" instead of looking up every single item. Thanks so much!
Just wanted to say this is a huge help in hoardselling; I can finally just sort by "no uses" instead of looking up every single item. Thanks so much!
Prairie Polearm

who is she
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84