Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Snow Touched Subspecie
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ETzfMaj.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=#1E90FF]About them[/size][/center] [b][color=#1E90FF]The Snow Touched are dragons that have the colors of the ice and snow. They are more shy but some of them can be aggressive too if needed. From generations they bring with them the snowflake magic. They live in cold places full of white snow. The sun isn't a problem for them but they just don't like it. They are the result of the love between a Tundra and a Guardian. Snow Touched are really kind dragons that if can help who its in need.[/b] [center][size=7][color=#1E90FF]Biology[/size][/center] [color=#1E90FF][size=5]Breed:[/size] [b]Gaoler Exclusively[/b] [size=5]Flight:[/size] [b]Exclusively Ice[/b] [size=5]Primary Color:[/size] [b]Ice ( or ice/snow colors) The best is Ice for the subspecie[/b] [size=5]Secondary Color:[/size][b] Ice ( or ice/snow colors) The best is Ice for the subspecie[/b] [size=5]Tertiary Color:[/size][b] Ice ( or ice/snow and some blue colors as Robin)[/b] [size=5]Primary Gene:[/size] [b]The best primary gene for this subspecie is Phantom as it give some more ice color to the dragon but all genes are okay.[/b] [size=5]Secondary Gene:[/size][b] The best secondary gene is Spirit, but all others genes are fine too.[/b] [size=5]Tertiary Gene:[/size][b] Gnarlhorns, Scorpion, Shardflank, Weathered, Wintercoat are the best for the subspecie. The others can be used too, but the gene Thylacine its not good to use.[/b] [center][size=7][color=#1E90FF]Lore[/size][/center] [b][color=#1E90FF]As the winter started, the first snow also have come. Everything in the forest was silent and covered in a white mantle of snow. The little snowflakes kept falling down from the sky, smiling and happy to be able to share their joy and meet new friends with the other snowflakes that was fall before them. Only one snowflake was different, he didn't want to stay still in one place only. He wanted to travel and see the world. While he was falling down high from the sky, he saw a bird on a tree and asked to him, "Can I lay on your wings so I can see the world? " But the bird answered, "No, because you are too cold."The little snowflake went past the bird. After awhile he saw a snail and asked her, "Can I lay on your shell? " but the snail answered " No, because you are to heavy". The little snowflake decided to search abit more and went inside the forest but, there he didn't find anyone. Everything was silent and there where no sounds nor animals around. The snowflake started to get sad and cry, as he forsee that he doesn't have much time left. The warm sun was going to shine in the sky and the snow was destinated to melt. Someone that was passing by in the forest, heard someone cry and went to check who it was. When he reached the source of this cry, he saw a little snowflake all alone that was crying tears of ice. So he asked to the snowflake "Why are u crying little snowflake?" and the snowflake realized that there where someone near him, that he wasnt solo. He answered "I'm crying because I'm sad that I will not be able to travel and see the world as i have really less time left. Those who I asked wouldn't to let me lay on them. But what are you? I never saw a creature like you before." The strange creature answered "I'm a dragon like my other cousins Guardian, Fae, Pearlcatcher etc, but my breed is abit different from them. My mom was a Tundra and my father was a Guardian. So we are a mix between the two breeds. But this has made us more shy cause we fear that our cousins will laugh at us as we are a mix. That's why we have always hid in the deep of the forest, where no one goes. Thanks to our Tundra blood, we have a long fur that is perfect for the harsh winter in the forest. Our guardian blood makes us tanky and resistant. Our breed is called Gaoler." The little snowflake was surprised from such a story but, at the same time he fell in love with the apparence of the Gaoler. He felt that he could trust him. So he tried to ask "Gaoler, your appearance is really beautiful and I'm really glad and happy that you came to me when I was thinking that everything was lost. I wanted to ask you if I could lay on your furry mantle and see the world with you. By doing so, you will no longer need to worry about cousins, nor you will have any more issue to hide as my presence will make your mantle white like the snow. You will be able to hide in the snow if you want or you can show off to your cousins as no one will have a white mantle like yours. Ice fangs will grow up from your body as protection if anyone tries to harm you." The Gaoler was shocked from such a deal and he had to think abit to find the right words to answer. After a pause of few minutes, the Gaoler answered "I accept this deal, I will take you on my mantle so you can see the world, but could I ask one favor in return?" The little snowflake nods at him and did a symbol to continue. The Gaoler said "As I will be far from home with you to see the world, I wanted to ask you if you could grant this gift to my family too. I have a wife that is pregnant and she will be all alone in this big forest. I can't leave her here solo if she doesn't have any protection. I will die if I knew that something happened to her while I wasn't there." The little snowflake understood the problem of the Gaoler. So he accepted to give this gift to all his family and all his future generations, but with the side effect that the Gaoler breed wouldn't be able to breed with any of their cousins breeds. From that day, the Gaoler was always around the world with the little snowflake on his mantle, while his family was safe in the forest. Protected by the icefangs on their bodys. After few years, the cousins of the Gaoler have come to know about their existence, but they didn't treat them bad or joke on them. It was the opposite. The cousins of the Gaoler were really amazed from such a beautiful white mantle and the ice dragons adored their ice fangs. The Gaoler breed didn't have to hide in the forest and could live happily with their cousins, even if they was unable breed together. While time passed, a few Gaoler started to change their appearance. The little snowflake gifted them powerful shards of ice, but some of the Gaoler now were changing cause of how they were living. If they were a defensive type, they had the ice shards. If they were an aggressive type, they had the scorpion shell. If they were in a really cold area, they even grew more fur than normal. Some got long horns and long nails as they were living in a zone without trees so they couldn't consume them. There is some that even got their color whiter than normal as they stayed in the snow all year.[/b] [center][size=7][color=#1E90FF]Some Snow Touched[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LPwolB8.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WgjvsYZ.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tdcahLh.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HBDrUXX.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QkukDto.png[/img][/center] Banner Subspecie ( probably provvisorial one ) : [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/q42nLk2.png[/img][/code] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/q42nLk2.png[/img][/center] Link of the future sale post : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2696288#post_2696288
ETzfMaj.png
About them

The Snow Touched are dragons that have the colors of the ice and snow. They are more shy but some of them can be aggressive too if needed. From generations they bring with them the snowflake magic. They live in cold places full of white snow. The sun isn't a problem for them but they just don't like it. They are the result of the love between a Tundra and a Guardian.
Snow Touched are really kind dragons that if can help who its in need.

Biology

Breed: Gaoler Exclusively
Flight: Exclusively Ice

Primary Color: Ice ( or ice/snow colors) The best is Ice for the subspecie
Secondary Color: Ice ( or ice/snow colors) The best is Ice for the subspecie
Tertiary Color: Ice ( or ice/snow and some blue colors as Robin)

Primary Gene: The best primary gene for this subspecie is Phantom as it give some more ice color to the dragon but all genes are okay.
Secondary Gene: The best secondary gene is Spirit, but all others genes are fine too.
Tertiary Gene: Gnarlhorns, Scorpion, Shardflank, Weathered, Wintercoat are the best for the subspecie. The others can be used too, but the gene Thylacine its not good to use.

Lore

As the winter started, the first snow also have come. Everything in the forest was silent and covered in a white mantle of snow. The little snowflakes kept falling down from the sky, smiling and happy to be able to share their joy and meet new friends with the other snowflakes that was fall before them.
Only one snowflake was different, he didn't want to stay still in one place only. He wanted to travel and see the world. While he was falling down high from the sky, he saw a bird on a tree and asked to him, "Can I lay on your wings so I can see the world? " But the bird answered, "No, because you are too cold."The little snowflake went past the bird. After awhile he saw a snail and asked her, "Can I lay on your shell? " but the snail answered " No, because you are to heavy". The little snowflake decided to search abit more and went inside the forest but, there he didn't find anyone. Everything was silent and there where no sounds nor animals around. The snowflake started to get sad and cry, as he forsee that he doesn't have much time left. The warm sun was going to shine in the sky and the snow was destinated to melt.

Someone that was passing by in the forest, heard someone cry and went to check who it was. When he reached the source of this cry, he saw a little snowflake all alone that was crying tears of ice. So he asked to the snowflake "Why are u crying little snowflake?" and the snowflake realized that there where someone near him, that he wasnt solo. He answered "I'm crying because I'm sad that I will not be able to travel and see the world as i have really less time left. Those who I asked wouldn't to let me lay on them. But what are you? I never saw a creature like you before."

The strange creature answered "I'm a dragon like my other cousins Guardian, Fae, Pearlcatcher etc, but my breed is abit different from them. My mom was a Tundra and my father was a Guardian. So we are a mix between the two breeds. But this has made us more shy cause we fear that our cousins will laugh at us as we are a mix. That's why we have always hid in the deep of the forest, where no one goes. Thanks to our Tundra blood, we have a long fur that is perfect for the harsh winter in the forest. Our guardian blood makes us tanky and resistant. Our breed is called Gaoler."

The little snowflake was surprised from such a story but, at the same time he fell in love with the apparence of the Gaoler. He felt that he could trust him. So he tried to ask "Gaoler, your appearance is really beautiful and I'm really glad and happy that you came to me when I was thinking that everything was lost. I wanted to ask you if I could lay on your furry mantle and see the world with you. By doing so, you will no longer need to worry about cousins, nor you will have any more issue to hide as my presence will make your mantle white like the snow. You will be able to hide in the snow if you want or you can show off to your cousins as no one will have a white mantle like yours. Ice fangs will grow up from your body as protection if anyone tries to harm you." The Gaoler was shocked from such a deal and he had to think abit to find the right words to answer.

After a pause of few minutes, the Gaoler answered "I accept this deal, I will take you on my mantle so you can see the world, but could I ask one favor in return?" The little snowflake nods at him and did a symbol to continue.
The Gaoler said "As I will be far from home with you to see the world, I wanted to ask you if you could grant this gift to my family too. I have a wife that is pregnant and she will be all alone in this big forest. I can't leave her here solo if she doesn't have any protection. I will die if I knew that something happened to her while I wasn't there."

The little snowflake understood the problem of the Gaoler. So he accepted to give this gift to all his family and all his future generations, but with the side effect that the Gaoler breed wouldn't be able to breed with any of their cousins breeds.
From that day, the Gaoler was always around the world with the little snowflake on his mantle, while his family was safe in the forest. Protected by the icefangs on their bodys. After few years, the cousins of the Gaoler have come to know about their existence, but they didn't treat them bad or joke on them. It was the opposite. The cousins of the Gaoler were really amazed from such a beautiful white mantle and the ice dragons adored their ice fangs. The Gaoler breed didn't have to hide in the forest and could live happily with their cousins, even if they was unable breed together.

While time passed, a few Gaoler started to change their appearance. The little snowflake gifted them powerful shards of ice, but some of the Gaoler now were changing cause of how they were living. If they were a defensive type, they had the ice shards. If they were an aggressive type, they had the scorpion shell. If they were in a really cold area, they even grew more fur than normal. Some got long horns and long nails as they were living in a zone without trees so they couldn't consume them. There is some that even got their color whiter than normal as they stayed in the snow all year.

Some Snow Touched
LPwolB8.png
WgjvsYZ.png
tdcahLh.png
HBDrUXX.png
QkukDto.png

Banner Subspecie ( probably provvisorial one ) :
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/q42nLk2.png[/img]
q42nLk2.png

Link of the future sale post :
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2696288#post_2696288