Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#fixgathering!
#fixgathering!
www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63818836
I have no major complaints it maybe it should require a little less exp to level up? And I think it would be cool if you could see what items became available on your next level up.
I have no major complaints it maybe it should require a little less exp to level up? And I think it would be cool if you could see what items became available on your next level up.
I have been trying to get a melon marzal for *months* (bonus for alliteration?). No dice.
*shrug emoji*
I have been trying to get a melon marzal for *months* (bonus for alliteration?). No dice.
*shrug emoji*
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
I read this as “gathering acting kinda sus”

Too much among us...or too little sleep? You decide.
I read this as “gathering acting kinda sus”

Too much among us...or too little sleep? You decide.
TBD
I'm not high enough level to get the big stuff like swans/snakeheads/darners ( c': ) but I was going after the cobras so I can trade for the fams and I swear it can feel like the game knows what you want and won't give you it once you actually start looking for it.

I was hunting in Fire from the fest before and kept getting Onyx Cobra, and since Fire also has White-eared Hummingbird and Duskrats I was like "OOH, I can make progress on all of those!" and started buying Opal Cobras via Giving Tree trades and focusing on my hunting exp so I can eventually find skinks/swans and such.

Haven't seen anything other than Duskrats ever since. (': Thanks RNG.
I'm not high enough level to get the big stuff like swans/snakeheads/darners ( c': ) but I was going after the cobras so I can trade for the fams and I swear it can feel like the game knows what you want and won't give you it once you actually start looking for it.

I was hunting in Fire from the fest before and kept getting Onyx Cobra, and since Fire also has White-eared Hummingbird and Duskrats I was like "OOH, I can make progress on all of those!" and started buying Opal Cobras via Giving Tree trades and focusing on my hunting exp so I can eventually find skinks/swans and such.

Haven't seen anything other than Duskrats ever since. (': Thanks RNG.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
wait people actually can gather runestones naturally-
I have never once gotten a runestone in my life
I pray to the Gladekeeper that gathering them will be a tad easier someday
wait people actually can gather runestones naturally-
I have never once gotten a runestone in my life
I pray to the Gladekeeper that gathering them will be a tad easier someday
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
@Hippotang

Check your inbox! I have insane RNG luck and don't need or particularly want it, so have a runestone!
@Hippotang

Check your inbox! I have insane RNG luck and don't need or particularly want it, so have a runestone!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
I'm after those blue dragonflies for the dragonfly fam at swipp. Not in any particular rush, but I don't even know how long it's been since I began
I'm after those blue dragonflies for the dragonfly fam at swipp. Not in any particular rush, but I don't even know how long it's been since I began
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
currently working on getting a hippojay from gathering... no such luck just yet!
currently working on getting a hippojay from gathering... no such luck just yet!
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
I made the foolish decision to get a full stack of all of the 1, 2, and 3-star gathering items.

It wasn't too bad when I first started out... three years ago... but it feels like it's gotten harder and harder to gather the three-star items despite them supposedly being way more common than 4 star items. I've been on Foraging alone for so long I've started using my own treasure to buy the last few things I need because I can't stand getting all these low-selling plants anymore when my lair is mostly meat and fish-eaters.

The Hibernal Den and ability to feed specific foods first were a blessing after I hit the Plant Wall.
I made the foolish decision to get a full stack of all of the 1, 2, and 3-star gathering items.

It wasn't too bad when I first started out... three years ago... but it feels like it's gotten harder and harder to gather the three-star items despite them supposedly being way more common than 4 star items. I've been on Foraging alone for so long I've started using my own treasure to buy the last few things I need because I can't stand getting all these low-selling plants anymore when my lair is mostly meat and fish-eaters.

The Hibernal Den and ability to feed specific foods first were a blessing after I hit the Plant Wall.
-AchievementGet-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9