Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i haven't seen a SINGLE black swan in over a month of hunting. beginning to think that the swan lake vista is forever out of my reach. sorry big yeti, no angel wings for you :'(

who else is trying to gather for one specific item and having absolutely zero luck with it? share with me your woes. let us weep together
i haven't seen a SINGLE black swan in over a month of hunting. beginning to think that the swan lake vista is forever out of my reach. sorry big yeti, no angel wings for you :'(

who else is trying to gather for one specific item and having absolutely zero luck with it? share with me your woes. let us weep together
dwarf shell fungus

i've been trying to get 15 of them for hibden and they just don't drop
dwarf shell fungus

i've been trying to get 15 of them for hibden and they just don't drop
@QhaZomb Check your crossroads :)
@QhaZomb Check your crossroads :)
intersex.png
i jus need egg
i want all the egg
i jus need egg
i want all the egg
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

The last four giant darners I need. They. Just. Won't. Drop!

Edit: Thank you so much PlagueMaw!
The last four giant darners I need. They. Just. Won't. Drop!

Edit: Thank you so much PlagueMaw!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@QhaZomb @honour @Birdsofwax

They have been yeeted.
@QhaZomb @honour @Birdsofwax

They have been yeeted.
Hgsgdh yeah
Been looking for pickaxes and some water bug for the hibden and I’ve managed to only get like two pickaxes :P
Which is crazy since I could’ve sworn I got a bunch before but the minute I need them, they’re gone !
Hgsgdh yeah
Been looking for pickaxes and some water bug for the hibden and I’ve managed to only get like two pickaxes :P
Which is crazy since I could’ve sworn I got a bunch before but the minute I need them, they’re gone !
bVzIUfv.png
(me:looks for a chest or one of the sacks of coins in digging for a week straight
FR: NOT A SINGLE COIN!)
(me:looks for a chest or one of the sacks of coins in digging for a week straight
FR: NOT A SINGLE COIN!)
Still in Blossom hell over here. Since the gene's release, with almost nonstop gathering, I've only just recently gotten enough Mums for one.

Problem is, I need two...praying that the gathering refractor balances droprates on some stuff.
Still in Blossom hell over here. Since the gene's release, with almost nonstop gathering, I've only just recently gotten enough Mums for one.

Problem is, I need two...praying that the gathering refractor balances droprates on some stuff.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Same here. Neglected digging and now there's the super cute bunny from digging so I gotta rush digging level to get it.
Same here. Neglected digging and now there's the super cute bunny from digging so I gotta rush digging level to get it.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9