Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gathering is a feature that has yet to be recoded and put on the www1 portion of our server. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for things you’d like to see from gathering, please post them to the suggestions forum as that is the way it is easiest for us to read and consolidate feedback from our players. Recoding gathering is something we are definitely looking at down the line!
Gathering is a feature that has yet to be recoded and put on the www1 portion of our server. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for things you’d like to see from gathering, please post them to the suggestions forum as that is the way it is easiest for us to read and consolidate feedback from our players. Recoding gathering is something we are definitely looking at down the line!
Yeah. During starfall, I spent all my gathering turns in arcane forgaing and didn't get a SINGLE pink mum. Now that's just insane, right? Not to mention all the weeks before that when I would spend 5ish turns also hunting for them and turning up empty handed :/
Yeah. During starfall, I spent all my gathering turns in arcane forgaing and didn't get a SINGLE pink mum. Now that's just insane, right? Not to mention all the weeks before that when I would spend 5ish turns also hunting for them and turning up empty handed :/
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
I feel yah, I've been trying to get a water runestone for that nice swipp background but no dice, I've been trying for months :(
I feel yah, I've been trying to get a water runestone for that nice swipp background but no dice, I've been trying for months :(
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
The Runestones are so dang evasive! At the moment I need Earth, Fire, and Wind for the hibden, and I know I could buy them... but I'm stubborn and don't want to spend the gems/treasure! Also Water Runestones - I have two for the Water Tomes, but I need more for that amazing scene! We don't speak of the desert tiles (that's a coli thing anyway) Edit: Guys, please, you're all far too kind! Three offers to send me Runestones ;-; FR peeps are the best around, seriously [emoji=guardian love size=1] [b]Editing a second time to say please, while I appreciate the gestures I don't need more stones haha someone already beat you to it with all three (Fire, Wind, and Earth)! I have to say it again - the FR user base is so so generous![/b]
The Runestones are so dang evasive! At the moment I need Earth, Fire, and Wind for the hibden, and I know I could buy them... but I'm stubborn and don't want to spend the gems/treasure! Also Water Runestones - I have two for the Water Tomes, but I need more for that amazing scene! We don't speak of the desert tiles (that's a coli thing anyway)

Edit: Guys, please, you're all far too kind! Three offers to send me Runestones ;-; FR peeps are the best around, seriously

Editing a second time to say please, while I appreciate the gestures I don't need more stones haha someone already beat you to it with all three (Fire, Wind, and Earth)! I have to say it again - the FR user base is so so generous!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I haven't scrounged up an egg in over six months :'D
I haven't scrounged up an egg in over six months :'D
Same with the black swans, I thing I gathered about 4 then bought the other 36
I am impatient

I think swipp hates me more though, I don’t think I’ll ever see the swan vista appear
Same with the black swans, I thing I gathered about 4 then bought the other 36
I am impatient

I think swipp hates me more though, I don’t think I’ll ever see the swan vista appear
I'm back to Blossom hell for my poor, long-suffering progen, so this is a big mood.
I'm back to Blossom hell for my poor, long-suffering progen, so this is a big mood.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Trying to gather black tulips is a nightmare.

220 more to go...
Trying to gather black tulips is a nightmare.

220 more to go...
91741235.png77876607.png
I need Cobra Snakeheads, but my Fishing is only level 22!
I need Cobra Snakeheads, but my Fishing is only level 22!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
in all my time playing flight rising i've never found a single egg from gathering and trying to gather stuff for swipp/hibden is a nightmare
in all my time playing flight rising i've never found a single egg from gathering and trying to gather stuff for swipp/hibden is a nightmare
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9