Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
me @ this one insect i need for hibden But then i realized that the swipp skins are going out of stock soon so i have to further postpone that LOL
me @ this one insect i need for hibden But then i realized that the swipp skins are going out of stock soon so i have to further postpone that LOL
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Weird purple skinks. I just need three more then I can finally get that conjoined skink hhhhh
Weird purple skinks. I just need three more then I can finally get that conjoined skink hhhhh
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I need one more Bog Canary for the hibden, but I have 12 Leechroot Mushrooms, so I’ve been foraging to get 5 more for the Swipp trade so I don’t have any extra ingredients before the skin retires. I gave up on Wasteland Paupers after two days.

Update: Thanks to some incredibly kind people, I have all the Bog Canaries I need, and only need one more Leechroot Mushroom. Thank you, you know who you are! <3
I need one more Bog Canary for the hibden, but I have 12 Leechroot Mushrooms, so I’ve been foraging to get 5 more for the Swipp trade so I don’t have any extra ingredients before the skin retires. I gave up on Wasteland Paupers after two days.

Update: Thanks to some incredibly kind people, I have all the Bog Canaries I need, and only need one more Leechroot Mushroom. Thank you, you know who you are! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
gosh i vibe with this. ive been trying for ages to get 1 stupid tuxedo urchin, yet nothing. it's pain
gosh i vibe with this. ive been trying for ages to get 1 stupid tuxedo urchin, yet nothing. it's pain
JflGBHo.png
It's not that Gathering sucks, it's that the RNG hates us.
It's not that Gathering sucks, it's that the RNG hates us.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
yep
I already knew, but this has just been shoving it in my face
I have dragons who rely on me to feed them
yep
I already knew, but this has just been shoving it in my face
I have dragons who rely on me to feed them
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Only four Balsas Anoles and I can be free from Hunting.

...For now.
Only four Balsas Anoles and I can be free from Hunting.

...For now.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Skinks...been trying to make those conjoined skinks since I joined in 2017. They just won't drop!
Skinks...been trying to make those conjoined skinks since I joined in 2017. They just won't drop!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I've been foraging for over 6 months, only need 8 more [item=Pretty Pink Mums]. Then I will be free! Side note, the feeding update was the best thing that ever happened. At least all the extra plants are being eaten...
I've been foraging for over 6 months, only need 8 more Pretty Pink Mums . Then I will be free!

Side note, the feeding update was the best thing that ever happened. At least all the extra plants are being eaten...
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
aghhh i need so much hibden stuff... and of course the swipp/baldwin stuff i'm not even a high enough level for yet [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
aghhh i need so much hibden stuff... and of course the swipp/baldwin stuff i'm not even a high enough level for yet
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9