Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just want 1 glowbug.
Ive been insect hunting for weeks cause I also need the firebug fam for firefly genes, but hgggggn
Just one glow bug.
I just want 1 glowbug.
Ive been insect hunting for weeks cause I also need the firebug fam for firefly genes, but hgggggn
Just one glow bug.
[quote name="BrightBreeze" date="2020-10-09 04:13:52" ] eggs. i want them. i do not understand what rng has against me, but i must obtain e g g. back when i had the clay quest for the hibden i had such little luck getting some from gathering so i just resorted to spending like 10kt increments to get the stupid clay i needed ;-; currently, since the den wants a clown primary scroll and guardian breed change from me, i have been failing miserably at getting more slots :/ gathering being a bully doesn't help either. [/quote] Yeah same, I always scavenge and rarely ever get eggs, however I saw this old forum thread saying eggs get RARER as you level up!!!!!!!!! They need to fix this, eggs should not get rarer just because you gather every day!!! and my hibden wants the clown one too, a single slot in the hibden's not worth wasting a gene and good food on though. I ended up spending most likely 40k just to get clay the first time, people sell them at ridiculous prices. That was also when I was saving up for tons of stuff too though ;-; I think they should make gathering better, make the items we need (like those flower things, pink mums) much less rare and have eggs keep the same rarity forever. It gets really annoying when you find no eggs simply because you scavenge every day! However it might get confusing if they did too much, so they would have to really try to make it still be simple and stuff.
BrightBreeze wrote on 2020-10-09 04:13:52:
eggs.
i want them.
i do not understand what rng has against me, but i must obtain e g g.

back when i had the clay quest for the hibden i had such little luck getting some from gathering so i just resorted to spending like 10kt increments to get the stupid clay i needed ;-;

currently, since the den wants a clown primary scroll and guardian breed change from me, i have been failing miserably at getting more slots :/
gathering being a bully doesn't help either.
Yeah same, I always scavenge and rarely ever get eggs, however I saw this old forum thread saying eggs get RARER as you level up!!!!!!!!! They need to fix this, eggs should not get rarer just because you gather every day!!!
and my hibden wants the clown one too, a single slot in the hibden's not worth wasting a gene and good food on though. I ended up spending most likely 40k just to get clay the first time, people sell them at ridiculous prices. That was also when I was saving up for tons of stuff too though ;-;
I think they should make gathering better, make the items we need (like those flower things, pink mums) much less rare and have eggs keep the same rarity forever. It gets really annoying when you find no eggs simply because you scavenge every day! However it might get confusing if they did too much, so they would have to really try to make it still be simple and stuff.
Yes, those hecking sardines. :B
Yes, those hecking sardines. :B
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
The only real problem I have with gathering is that there seems to be an uneven distribution of high value items to Light and Arcane turns. It is very good of you to pay attention to this. Many thanks.
The only real problem I have with gathering is that there seems to be an uneven distribution of high value items to Light and Arcane turns. It is very good of you to pay attention to this. Many thanks.
Trying to collect Ferret and Weird Purple Skink at the moment for the familiars ;n; I'm at 41/60 Ferrets, but I only have 2/5 Skinks ;7 Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for the Skinks to show up after I hit 60 Ferrets... :rollseyes:
Trying to collect Ferret and Weird Purple Skink at the moment for the familiars ;n; I'm at 41/60 Ferrets, but I only have 2/5 Skinks ;7 Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for the Skinks to show up after I hit 60 Ferrets... :rollseyes:
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

[quote name="InTheDarke" date="2020-10-09 04:22:19" ] I just want 1 glowbug. I've been insect hunting for weeks cause I also need the firebug fam for firefly genes, but hgggggn Just one glow bug. [/quote] I think I have one of the firefly fams, from [s]too much[/s] not enough insect catching (fae are hungry. fae need food.) @InTheDarke
InTheDarke wrote on 2020-10-09 04:22:19:
I just want 1 glowbug.
I've been insect hunting for weeks cause I also need the firebug fam for firefly genes, but hgggggn
Just one glow bug.
I think I have one of the firefly fams, from too much not enough insect catching
(fae are hungry. fae need food.)
@InTheDarke
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="SoaringFlame" date="2020-10-09 04:25:44" ] Yeah same, I always scavenge and rarely ever get eggs, however I saw this old forum thread saying eggs get RARER as you level up!!!!!!!!! They need to fix this, eggs should not get rarer just because you gather every day!!! and my hibden wants the clown one too, a single slot in the hibden's not worth wasting a gene and good food on though. I ended up spending most likely 40k just to get clay the first time, people sell them at ridiculous prices. That was also when I was saving up for tons of stuff too though ;-; I think they should make gathering better, make the items we need (like those flower things, pink mums) much less rare and have eggs keep the same rarity forever. It gets really annoying when you find no eggs simply because you scavenge every day! However it might get confusing if they did too much, so they would have to really try to make it still be simple and stuff. [/quote] I've seen someone say before that the less eggs the higher your level might be [i]intentional[/i]. As it benefits newer players more, letting them have a possible way to actually get some income and get some of the things you might need to get started, as opposed to those who had a lot more time to get established. [s]If it is, it could also be a way to say 'stop wasting all your turns on scavenging' haha.[/s]
SoaringFlame wrote on 2020-10-09 04:25:44:
Yeah same, I always scavenge and rarely ever get eggs, however I saw this old forum thread saying eggs get RARER as you level up!!!!!!!!! They need to fix this, eggs should not get rarer just because you gather every day!!!
and my hibden wants the clown one too, a single slot in the hibden's not worth wasting a gene and good food on though. I ended up spending most likely 40k just to get clay the first time, people sell them at ridiculous prices. That was also when I was saving up for tons of stuff too though ;-;
I think they should make gathering better, make the items we need (like those flower things, pink mums) much less rare and have eggs keep the same rarity forever. It gets really annoying when you find no eggs simply because you scavenge every day! However it might get confusing if they did too much, so they would have to really try to make it still be simple and stuff.

I've seen someone say before that the less eggs the higher your level might be intentional. As it benefits newer players more, letting them have a possible way to actually get some income and get some of the things you might need to get started, as opposed to those who had a lot more time to get established. If it is, it could also be a way to say 'stop wasting all your turns on scavenging' haha.
4QFtgPW.png
I never have gotten a single egg from scavenging, even when I was very new. in fact, I've never gotten an egg.
I never have gotten a single egg from scavenging, even when I was very new. in fact, I've never gotten an egg.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-10-07 22:20:27" ] I haven't scrounged up an egg in over six months :'D [/quote] Three years here, but I also don't forage every day anymore.
Marabis wrote on 2020-10-07 22:20:27:
I haven't scrounged up an egg in over six months :'D

Three years here, but I also don't forage every day anymore.
LxbWmll.png
Can’t find stupid Sand Creepers anywhere! I’ve been looking for them for MONTHS and I only have like 4 what the heck
Can’t find stupid Sand Creepers anywhere! I’ve been looking for them for MONTHS and I only have like 4 what the heck
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9