Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so gathering kinda sucks huh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@peachjam
would you like 25 clay?
@peachjam
would you like 25 clay?
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@BlurryReflection oh my gosh. yes please!! you're too kind!!!
@BlurryReflection oh my gosh. yes please!! you're too kind!!!
KZsTjIg.png
75lkEnN.png mlHpBMC.png
About a week ago, I got an egg from scavenging 2 days in a row. I've never gotten one before this. I think that RNG plays a bit too much of a part in gathering. It might be helpful to have some sort of target. You would be able to "target" something for a higher chance of getting it. This is also a bit more realistic, since in real life, nobody picks up each and every thing they find. However, say I were looking for Pretty Pink Mums, I wouldn't grab tons of blue plants. I would skip over non-pink plants, increasing my speed and finding more pink items. So, rather than finding random items, you might only find items of one color, or only a certain item. As such, even though that certain item might have a higher chance of appearing, it would also be possible to get nothing at all from a gathering turn.
About a week ago, I got an egg from scavenging 2 days in a row. I've never gotten one before this. I think that RNG plays a bit too much of a part in gathering. It might be helpful to have some sort of target. You would be able to "target" something for a higher chance of getting it. This is also a bit more realistic, since in real life, nobody picks up each and every thing they find. However, say I were looking for Pretty Pink Mums, I wouldn't grab tons of blue plants. I would skip over non-pink plants, increasing my speed and finding more pink items. So, rather than finding random items, you might only find items of one color, or only a certain item. As such, even though that certain item might have a higher chance of appearing, it would also be possible to get nothing at all from a gathering turn.
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Me: I really really really need a egg.
RNG: Here is a bunch of useless items that could only sell for 1 treasure, and also here is one familiar you already have five of. No eggs.
Me: I really really really need a egg.
RNG: Here is a bunch of useless items that could only sell for 1 treasure, and also here is one familiar you already have five of. No eggs.
gathering doesn't need just recoding, it needs a full rework at this point. i want it to be something you can have a little bit more influence over, or something you can at least babysit a little to get some extra use out of it like baldwin, instead of just brainlessly clicking a button 15 times every rollover and praying. i've been trying to collect pink mums for god knows how long, and it's been over a week since i've even seen a single one. not fun since i'm trying to start a project that involves 2 gaoler blossom parents, lemme tell ya
gathering doesn't need just recoding, it needs a full rework at this point. i want it to be something you can have a little bit more influence over, or something you can at least babysit a little to get some extra use out of it like baldwin, instead of just brainlessly clicking a button 15 times every rollover and praying. i've been trying to collect pink mums for god knows how long, and it's been over a week since i've even seen a single one. not fun since i'm trying to start a project that involves 2 gaoler blossom parents, lemme tell ya
rLM2h8D.png
Sardines.
WHYYYYYYYY
TIDELORD WHYYYYYY
IS IT BECAUSE I BRUTALLY MURDERED YOU 162 TIMES?
Sardines.
WHYYYYYYYY
TIDELORD WHYYYYYY
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@WizardandGalaxy omg I do still need a couple, thank you so much!!
@WizardandGalaxy omg I do still need a couple, thank you so much!!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="@Skyfrost" date="2020-10-08 07:13:45" ] Sardines. WHYYYYYYYY TIDELORD WHYYYYYY IS IT BECAUSE I BRUTALLY MURDERED YOU 162 TIMES? [/quote] Uh, I think murdering him will count against you... And I keep getting them, converting them, and eating them. I'll tell you if i get more sardines that you can have :3
@Skyfrost wrote on 2020-10-08 07:13:45:
Sardines.
WHYYYYYYYY
TIDELORD WHYYYYYY
Uh, I think murdering him will count against you...
And I keep getting them, converting them, and eating them. I'll tell you if i get more sardines that you can have :3
I want and egg
I want and egg
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
eggs.
i want them.
i do not understand what rng has against me, but i must obtain e g g.

back when i had the clay quest for the hibden i had such little luck getting some from gathering so i just resorted to spending like 10kt increments to get the stupid clay i needed ;-;

currently, since the den wants a clown primary scroll and guardian breed change from me, i have been failing miserably at getting more slots :/
gathering being a bully doesn't help either.
eggs.
i want them.
i do not understand what rng has against me, but i must obtain e g g.

back when i had the clay quest for the hibden i had such little luck getting some from gathering so i just resorted to spending like 10kt increments to get the stupid clay i needed ;-;

currently, since the den wants a clown primary scroll and guardian breed change from me, i have been failing miserably at getting more slots :/
gathering being a bully doesn't help either.
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9