Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 408 409
@Vaixation omg that badge is cute LOL i love fake achievements like this |D man that sounds like a cool idea to have a couple... if i may ask tho, what do you mean by "776 more to go"? i think i'm misunderstanding something [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
@Vaixation omg that badge is cute LOL i love fake achievements like this |D man that sounds like a cool idea to have a couple... if i may ask tho, what do you mean by "776 more to go"? i think i'm misunderstanding something
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Jeevas @Ragnarok42 @Thatdarnsnowyowl @AphroditeLeFay @DarkSkyTheDemon @Burger @lucifurLaurens @lupa77 @Phrygian @PaperDragons @TemporalRifter @Hxginn @Aqualia (and anyone else who i might have missed)

hey guys! i'm pinging you because you've all asked for advice over the last few weeks but haven't gotten answers. i wanted to apologize for the delay and lack of responses. the sidha discord mods try their best to answer questions when they have a chance, but a lot of us have been really busy for various IRL/personal reasons, and haven't had a chance to check back here on the thread u_u

while everyone has their own things going on, i can only really speak for myself. i'm going to be honest and up front, giving advice for so long resulted in some big burnout for me, so i've been trying to keep to myself and be selective about my responses. i understand this might come across like i'm ignoring people, but i promise, i'm not trying to be malicious. but even still, i'm sorry for not responding if it was expected!

we've clarified that anyone is welcome to offer advice for each other, so other users not listed on the front page may come by to help out some time though :>

that all being said, i did want to direct you guys to our Community Sales History! not many people seem to know this exists, but this is a an open resource for anyone to look at! we gather data submissions that tell us what different IDs sold for over the years, and most of us check the sales history to help with pricing. instead of waiting for a response, you can check out the sales history and find an ID that matches yours in question! we try to be as specific as possible ^^

(i also understand that some of these specifications aren't entirely explained up front; that's part of the process of the revamp, but it's been slow on my end, especially with the burnout >< but i'm open to explaining any terminology if needed, in the meantime!)

on that note, if anyone has any data they'd like to submit to help contribute, we're always looking! i'm working on a google form to help streamline the process :>

if anyone still needs help after this, feel free to repost or ask for clarifications so we can better track who needs help!

thank you for your understanding and patience guys ;_; i hope you have a good day and stay safe!
@Jeevas @Ragnarok42 @Thatdarnsnowyowl @AphroditeLeFay @DarkSkyTheDemon @Burger @lucifurLaurens @lupa77 @Phrygian @PaperDragons @TemporalRifter @Hxginn @Aqualia (and anyone else who i might have missed)

hey guys! i'm pinging you because you've all asked for advice over the last few weeks but haven't gotten answers. i wanted to apologize for the delay and lack of responses. the sidha discord mods try their best to answer questions when they have a chance, but a lot of us have been really busy for various IRL/personal reasons, and haven't had a chance to check back here on the thread u_u

while everyone has their own things going on, i can only really speak for myself. i'm going to be honest and up front, giving advice for so long resulted in some big burnout for me, so i've been trying to keep to myself and be selective about my responses. i understand this might come across like i'm ignoring people, but i promise, i'm not trying to be malicious. but even still, i'm sorry for not responding if it was expected!

we've clarified that anyone is welcome to offer advice for each other, so other users not listed on the front page may come by to help out some time though :>

that all being said, i did want to direct you guys to our Community Sales History! not many people seem to know this exists, but this is a an open resource for anyone to look at! we gather data submissions that tell us what different IDs sold for over the years, and most of us check the sales history to help with pricing. instead of waiting for a response, you can check out the sales history and find an ID that matches yours in question! we try to be as specific as possible ^^

(i also understand that some of these specifications aren't entirely explained up front; that's part of the process of the revamp, but it's been slow on my end, especially with the burnout >< but i'm open to explaining any terminology if needed, in the meantime!)

on that note, if anyone has any data they'd like to submit to help contribute, we're always looking! i'm working on a google form to help streamline the process :>

if anyone still needs help after this, feel free to repost or ask for clarifications so we can better track who needs help!

thank you for your understanding and patience guys ;_; i hope you have a good day and stay safe!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
Don't worry about it, I totally understand! I don't have discord unfortunately, but I can check the records, thanks!
Don't worry about it, I totally understand! I don't have discord unfortunately, but I can check the records, thanks!
Buying Food UMAs
May I be removed from all pinglists please? Sorry for the inconvenience :x
May I be removed from all pinglists please? Sorry for the inconvenience :x
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

No worries at all! Everyone needs a break once in a while!
Thank you so much for the records link! <3
No worries at all! Everyone needs a break once in a while!
Thank you so much for the records link! <3
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@DarkSkyTheDemon thank you very much for understanding <3

@Burger thank you for understanding! discord is completely optional; i just said the discord mods as those are the people that tend to help out with the advice on the thread ^^ but anyone is allowed to help! but i'm glad the records are accessible C:

@Necramancy sure thing, no worries! not an inconvenience :> i'll get to that in a sec!

@Aqualia thank you for understanding ;u; glad i could help!
@DarkSkyTheDemon thank you very much for understanding <3

@Burger thank you for understanding! discord is completely optional; i just said the discord mods as those are the people that tend to help out with the advice on the thread ^^ but anyone is allowed to help! but i'm glad the records are accessible C:

@Necramancy sure thing, no worries! not an inconvenience :> i'll get to that in a sec!

@Aqualia thank you for understanding ;u; glad i could help!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Hi, thank you! That is okay, I have tried to puzzle through the communit sales data and see what I could figure out. I am still having trouble identifying what the classifications are and if they are significant or not.
@Alphazi Hi, thank you! That is okay, I have tried to puzzle through the communit sales data and see what I could figure out. I am still having trouble identifying what the classifications are and if they are significant or not.
Hello all! I was wondering if I can get some help with her worth. She has some interesting stuff to her as she is an unbred XXY Violet/Violet/Ultramarine G1. Her ID is a very large partial Palindrome: 2(7513157). Can I also ask how to do the pinglist as well? I’m still fairly new to this whole pinging system. [url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27513157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/275132/27513157_350.png[/img][/url][/url] @Alphazi
Hello all!

I was wondering if I can get some help with her worth. She has some interesting stuff to her as she is an unbred XXY Violet/Violet/Ultramarine G1. Her ID is a very large partial Palindrome: 2(7513157).

Can I also ask how to do the pinglist as well? I’m still fairly new to this whole pinging system.
[url][/url]27513157_350.png
@Alphazi
@/Alphazi [quote name="Alphazi" date="2020-10-07 12:17:43" ] @/Vaixation omg that badge is cute LOL i love fake achievements like this |D man that sounds like a cool idea to have a couple... if i may ask tho, what do you mean by "776 more to go"? i think i'm misunderstanding something [emoji=spiral confused size=1] [/quote] Sorry for the belated reply, I'm being slow as per usual aha! To answer your question though, the 776 joke was the idea of "you've collected 1 special ID dragon" = Lucky Number 777 = now you've got 776 more special ID dragons to get. In other words "welcome to special ID collecting hecko land" haha. Part of the joke is also that you can't even have 777 dragons! I modeled that a little after my own experience; the first special ID dragon I got I wanted for the novelty of owning something Cool™ and I was going to stop there / wasn't expecting to get absorbed in ID collecting and boy howdy was I wrong aha! I just wanted one of them, now I've definitely got more than one of them. :'D... TL;DR the 776 thing is just me being silly. :') [b]EDIT:[/b] You know, now that I think about it that's kind of how I even joined Flight Rising too. I signed up because all my friends were doing so at the time/bandwagon'd, and expected I'd get bored after a week of playing it. Nope haha, here I am several years later as an active player [i]since the launch month[/i] and I've been absorbed in Dragon Heck™ ever since. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@/Alphazi
Alphazi wrote on 2020-10-07 12:17:43:
@/Vaixation omg that badge is cute LOL i love fake achievements like this |D man that sounds like a cool idea to have a couple... if i may ask tho, what do you mean by "776 more to go"? i think i'm misunderstanding something

Sorry for the belated reply, I'm being slow as per usual aha!

To answer your question though, the 776 joke was the idea of "you've collected 1 special ID dragon" = Lucky Number 777 = now you've got 776 more special ID dragons to get. In other words "welcome to special ID collecting hecko land" haha. Part of the joke is also that you can't even have 777 dragons!

I modeled that a little after my own experience; the first special ID dragon I got I wanted for the novelty of owning something Cool™ and I was going to stop there / wasn't expecting to get absorbed in ID collecting and boy howdy was I wrong aha! I just wanted one of them, now I've definitely got more than one of them. :'D...

TL;DR the 776 thing is just me being silly. :')

EDIT:

You know, now that I think about it that's kind of how I even joined Flight Rising too. I signed up because all my friends were doing so at the time/bandwagon'd, and expected I'd get bored after a week of playing it. Nope haha, here I am several years later as an active player since the launch month and I've been absorbed in Dragon Heck™ ever since.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 408 409