Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
Ugh, can we just get rid of hivework already.
After 5 times its enough, back for me too ;c

nvm, its gone already! Thanks
Ugh, can we just get rid of hivework already.
After 5 times its enough, back for me too ;c

nvm, its gone already! Thanks
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Also back for me. I'm going to try clearing my cache again but it's a pain to do. This issue makes the game unplayable and I missed my gathering turns/etc yesterday because of it, which kind of sucks since we're in the middle of a limited-time event.

If this keeps on happening I'm probably going to quit for a while again. It's seriously testing my patience.
Also back for me. I'm going to try clearing my cache again but it's a pain to do. This issue makes the game unplayable and I missed my gathering turns/etc yesterday because of it, which kind of sucks since we're in the middle of a limited-time event.

If this keeps on happening I'm probably going to quit for a while again. It's seriously testing my patience.
tumblr_inline_muy5syMOBb1r2ctmi.png
Back for me again as well (on mobile and PC). Clearing cookies worked but its quiet annoying that it keeps coming back every few weeks.
Back for me again as well (on mobile and PC). Clearing cookies worked but its quiet annoying that it keeps coming back every few weeks.
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Back for me too, on mobile and PC, both with Chrome browsers.
Back for me too, on mobile and PC, both with Chrome browsers.
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Can't believe it's back again. So frustrating trying to do anything and it's festival week which makes it worse. Pleeeese fix.
Can't believe it's back again. So frustrating trying to do anything and it's festival week which makes it worse. Pleeeese fix.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Fellefan" date="2020-09-14 13:24:23" ] wait, it "came back"? for me the issue was never able to be resolved in the first place, I've been living with the popups for weeks! [/quote] [s]day 164, the light seems so far out of reach now[/s] clearing stuff [u]never[/u] worked for me, and I regret doing it as lots of useful saved stuff have been permanently removed when I was asked to try it. if it is the ads causing this I suggest partnering up with someone else for a while and see if that solves it.
Fellefan wrote on 2020-09-14 13:24:23:
wait, it "came back"?
for me the issue was never able to be resolved in the first place, I've been living with the popups for weeks!
day 164, the light seems so far out of reach now
clearing stuff never worked for me, and I regret doing it as lots of useful saved stuff have been permanently removed when I was asked to try it.
if it is the ads causing this I suggest partnering up with someone else for a while and see if that solves it.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
This is an ongoing issue, really hoping whatever is causing this gets resolved soon - the site really is simply unplayable with all the pop up noise. I get it every time I login, cleared cache or anything else, it goes away for a couple days and comes back randomly! I've even gone so far as a block all permissions for everything on this site from my chrome settings, and STILL persists. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen it, I'd be rich now.
This is an ongoing issue, really hoping whatever is causing this gets resolved soon - the site really is simply unplayable with all the pop up noise. I get it every time I login, cleared cache or anything else, it goes away for a couple days and comes back randomly! I've even gone so far as a block all permissions for everything on this site from my chrome settings, and STILL persists. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen it, I'd be rich now.
23637107_DGH9LygDi08auFf.png
I've got it back again... it's really invasive.
I've got it back again... it's really invasive.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
ve had it twice on chrome, fixed it the first time n then it came back -had to resort to an adblocker now bc nothing else worked :(
ve had it twice on chrome, fixed it the first time n then it came back -had to resort to an adblocker now bc nothing else worked :(
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
I personally am using the Incognito Mode which solves the issue.... but it is still annoying as hell....
I personally am using the Incognito Mode which solves the issue.... but it is still annoying as hell....
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35