Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting sale/Liquidation
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Kaolyn

How much would you be seeking for the Wind bound mask?
@Kaolyn

How much would you be seeking for the Wind bound mask?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@Twizz the scroll of renaming has been taken, sorry!

@BerkleyPearl Accent: Opalesque has been claimed in an earlier post, sorry! It'll be 180g for the Capsule Scroll.

@DragonQueenJ I don't have the Stormclaws, unfortunately, I've sold my copy off earlier on ^^"

@TemporalRifter it'll be 1120g for everything excluding the shadow sprite :D 8120 if you want the sprite xD please send a CR with the payment and your list of items!

@Mercerd I have:
Tinctures x4 - 25g each
Scratch x4 (if you want that lol, I'll throw it in for free)
Haste x2 - 15g each
Scholar x7 (don't remember if that's a thing, you can also have it for free)
Berserker x9 - 25g each
Ambush x8 - 20g each

As for the Baldwin mats, taking the slimes at an average of 8g per and the rest at 4-5g per for all colours, it'll come to about 900g ^^" (I have a sizable pile). If you's like any particular ones let me know and I can give you a more accurate quote.

@Mekat I can do 130g for the windbound mask :D
@Twizz the scroll of renaming has been taken, sorry!

@BerkleyPearl Accent: Opalesque has been claimed in an earlier post, sorry! It'll be 180g for the Capsule Scroll.

@DragonQueenJ I don't have the Stormclaws, unfortunately, I've sold my copy off earlier on ^^"

@TemporalRifter it'll be 1120g for everything excluding the shadow sprite :D 8120 if you want the sprite xD please send a CR with the payment and your list of items!

@Mercerd I have:
Tinctures x4 - 25g each
Scratch x4 (if you want that lol, I'll throw it in for free)
Haste x2 - 15g each
Scholar x7 (don't remember if that's a thing, you can also have it for free)
Berserker x9 - 25g each
Ambush x8 - 20g each

As for the Baldwin mats, taking the slimes at an average of 8g per and the rest at 4-5g per for all colours, it'll come to about 900g ^^" (I have a sizable pile). If you's like any particular ones let me know and I can give you a more accurate quote.

@Mekat I can do 130g for the windbound mask :D
@Kaolyn
I'll take all the stones and tinctures, but leave the mats for others. If you set up the CR I'll send payment. If my math is right that should be about 515g?
@Kaolyn
I'll take all the stones and tinctures, but leave the mats for others. If you set up the CR I'll send payment. If my math is right that should be about 515g?
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Kaolyn
I'll take everything I asked for except the shadow sprite ^^ My apologies, I read the sprite's price in terms of treasure instead of gems there.
@Kaolyn
I'll take everything I asked for except the shadow sprite ^^ My apologies, I read the sprite's price in terms of treasure instead of gems there.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Jes I'm now open to taking your offer of 5kg + a Water Sprite in exchange for the Shadow sprite, if you get here before someone offers me 7kg pure xD

Edit: Oops sorry for the mis-ping
@Jes I'm now open to taking your offer of 5kg + a Water Sprite in exchange for the Shadow sprite, if you get here before someone offers me 7kg pure xD

Edit: Oops sorry for the mis-ping
@Kaolyn I'm still interested! Let me get the CR set up
@Kaolyn I'm still interested! Let me get the CR set up
bxbkeiO.pngarys_small_by_jes_ar-d8cpwjb.pngnoct_small_by_jes_ar-d8cpwiv.pngjes_small_by_jes_ar-d8cpwj0.pngbxbkeiO.png
@Kaolyn I know it's a bit of a lowball, but would you take 125kt for the capsule gene? Only reason I'm lowballing despite the LAH price is that's probably how much it'd cost to brew myself, but I figured hey might as well help you liquidate if that price works for you.

Edit: Also how much for ? I saw it on one of your dragons but it's not listed here
@Kaolyn I know it's a bit of a lowball, but would you take 125kt for the capsule gene? Only reason I'm lowballing despite the LAH price is that's probably how much it'd cost to brew myself, but I figured hey might as well help you liquidate if that price works for you.

Edit: Also how much for ? I saw it on one of your dragons but it's not listed here
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Nlckname a bit too low for me, sorry! I'm not really desperate for cash so I'd like to wait for a better offer ^^ I can do 40g for the accent.

Ack sorry another mis-ping
@Nlckname a bit too low for me, sorry! I'm not really desperate for cash so I'd like to wait for a better offer ^^ I can do 40g for the accent.

Ack sorry another mis-ping
@Kaolyn alright, I understand about the capsule. I'll take the accent though, that price works for me.
@Kaolyn alright, I understand about the capsule. I'll take the accent though, that price works for me.
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
Everything is so enticing yet my empty munny supply is screaming for me to stop looking into bying expensive things
Everything is so enticing yet my empty munny supply is screaming for me to stop looking into bying expensive things
unknown.png WaBL9Eh.pngbEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16