Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 411 412
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Fully Rendered Digital Art [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for someone to draw fanart of Edelgard from FE3H as an icon/bust for my socials (whatever). Preferably not her time skip outfit. Here is a full-body ref of who I want to be drawn. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/7/7b/Artwork_Edelgard.png[/img] Any style is fine though realism might be a bit of a stretch. [b]Payment:[/b] FRC with a minimum of 500g?? - 2kg max How much I'm willing to pay depends on the artist. I'm more or less looking for high quality rendered art but again cartoon styled is fine. [b]Keywords:[/b] Fully-Rendered, Realism, Digital, Fanart, Cartoon, Icon, no background, avatar [b]Optional:[/b] Here is a reference/pose of how I want her to be drawn [img]https://static.zerochan.net/Kobayashi.Rindou.full.2214646.jpg[/img] Though you're welcome to draw her in what seems fit. I'm up for letting you have artistic freedom. The weapon itself is completely optional but leaving it out is probably the best for an icon. Though anything is fine. Like I stated b4 I specifically want a fully-rendered icon of Edie. I highly prefer a cell-shaded cartoon style but any style is fine. If you're up to drawing fanart, that would be appreciated. Please pm me your art shop or we can just discuss the details over pm's only. Another quick way to reach me is through discord dm's. Here is my discord un but please let me know who you are first before I'll accept your friend request. Mako#5602 [/s]
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Fully Rendered Digital Art

Specifications:

Looking for someone to draw fanart of Edelgard from FE3H as an icon/bust for my socials (whatever). Preferably not her time skip outfit. Here is a full-body ref of who I want to be drawn.

Artwork_Edelgard.png

Any style is fine though realism might be a bit of a stretch.

Payment:

FRC with a minimum of 500g?? - 2kg max
How much I'm willing to pay depends on the artist. I'm more or less looking for high quality rendered art but again cartoon styled is fine.

Keywords:

Fully-Rendered, Realism, Digital, Fanart, Cartoon, Icon, no background, avatar

Optional:
Here is a reference/pose of how I want her to be drawn

Kobayashi.Rindou.full.2214646.jpg

Though you're welcome to draw her in what seems fit. I'm up for letting you have artistic freedom. The weapon itself is completely optional but leaving it out is probably the best for an icon.

Though anything is fine. Like I stated b4 I specifically want a fully-rendered icon of Edie. I highly prefer a cell-shaded cartoon style but any style is fine. If you're up to drawing fanart, that would be appreciated. Please pm me your art shop or we can just discuss the details over pm's only. Another quick way to reach me is through discord dm's. Here is my discord un but please let me know who you are first before I'll accept your friend request. Mako#5602
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
[center][img]https://37.media.tumblr.com/5542ae44f75f75865eb9badcfabaaae5/tumblr_n670pvE7Fh1qg71x2o1_500.gif[/img] [s]Hello artists! I'm currently running a raffle that will end on October 31, as it is themed for Halloween. You can find the raffle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905013/1][b]HERE[/b][/url]! Now, I am absolutely NOT an artist, but I would love to offer an art prize as one of the prizes in said raffle! I'm looking for an artist who would be willing to collaborate on this with me! When someone picks your prize pack, I will pay you the full price of their commission in USD/Gems/or treasure! Of course, as this is part of a raffle, the artist will have to wait until after the raffle is over to receive this payment. However, in the meantime, your shop will get free advertising, and you will be automatically entered with 50 tickets into my raffle! I'm looking for up to THREE artists (or adopt shops) to participate in this! Writing shops are also allowed! Please let me know if this interests you! Thank you![/s] [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51fnSo-NmIL._AC_SY450_.jpg[/img][/center]
tumblr_n670pvE7Fh1qg71x2o1_500.gif

Hello artists! I'm currently running a raffle that will end on October 31, as it is themed for Halloween. You can find the raffle HERE!

Now, I am absolutely NOT an artist, but I would love to offer an art prize as one of the prizes in said raffle!

I'm looking for an artist who would be willing to collaborate on this with me! When someone picks your prize pack, I will pay you the full price of their commission in USD/Gems/or treasure!

Of course, as this is part of a raffle, the artist will have to wait until after the raffle is over to receive this payment. However, in the meantime, your shop will get free advertising, and you will be automatically entered with 50 tickets into my raffle!

I'm looking for up to THREE artists (or adopt shops) to participate in this! Writing shops are also allowed!

Please let me know if this interests you! Thank you!

51fnSo-NmIL._AC_SY450_.jpg
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Digital preferred

More specific type:
Human, Humanoid, Pokemon OC

Specifications:
Looking for art of any of these characters: [deleted!]

Payment:
I've got about 1600g and 1,400,000 treasure. I'm leaving so any of my dragons and anything they're wearing is available as payment too!

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, Pokemon, OC, halfbody, headshot, bust, fullbody, sketch, icon, digital

Optional:
Please include examples of the type of thing you're offering if you PM me! Please name your price as well, I'm not too sure of the value of things here.
I'm looking for anything from icons to fullbodies! Questions about anything are welcomed!!
Digital preferred

More specific type:
Human, Humanoid, Pokemon OC

Specifications:
Looking for art of any of these characters: [deleted!]

Payment:
I've got about 1600g and 1,400,000 treasure. I'm leaving so any of my dragons and anything they're wearing is available as payment too!

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, Pokemon, OC, halfbody, headshot, bust, fullbody, sketch, icon, digital

Optional:
Please include examples of the type of thing you're offering if you PM me! Please name your price as well, I'm not too sure of the value of things here.
I'm looking for anything from icons to fullbodies! Questions about anything are welcomed!!
Digital

More specific type:
Badge 100px by 100px

Specifications:
- "Summer 2020" "VIP"
- strawberry smore (grahm cracker base, chocolate, marshmallow then a strawberry slice on top)
- maybe elements of clouds, rainbow or sunlight filtering in somewhere, sparkle, pixels or retro gaming somehow worked into the design. I leave the composition and design up to the artist

Payment:
Treasure or Gems

Optional:
possibility of future commissions. Please include examples of artwork and your price if you contact me. Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
Badge 100px by 100px

Specifications:
- "Summer 2020" "VIP"
- strawberry smore (grahm cracker base, chocolate, marshmallow then a strawberry slice on top)
- maybe elements of clouds, rainbow or sunlight filtering in somewhere, sparkle, pixels or retro gaming somehow worked into the design. I leave the composition and design up to the artist

Payment:
Treasure or Gems

Optional:
possibility of future commissions. Please include examples of artwork and your price if you contact me. Thank you!
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Whatever floats your boat. [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon art, not humanoid. Though I won't say no. [b]Specifications:[/b] I don't care what kind of art, what style, what type. [b][i]Show me what you can do. Examples, please.[/i] [/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems/Treasure, I have a few UMA's and if you spot a dragon you fancy I'm selling, feel free to ask. My default is gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc. Everything. [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62982563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629826/62982563_350.png[/img][/url]
Whatever floats your boat.

More specific type:
Dragon art, not humanoid. Though I won't say no.

Specifications:
I don't care what kind of art, what style, what type.
Show me what you can do. Examples, please.

Payment:
Gems/Treasure, I have a few UMA's and if you spot a dragon you fancy I'm selling, feel free to ask. My default is gems.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.
Everything.

Optional:
62982563_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, traditional, anything [b]More specific type:[/b] Bird, dragon, this is very open to artist interpretation. Anything goes and I'm looking for many artists for this. [b]Specifications:[/b] 3 years ago I got this bird named Solace. He is represented by this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34460204 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34460204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/344603/34460204_350.png[/img][/url] I have been saving up for a while for this time of year, so I could get multiple new pieces for him. They can be of the actual bird, of the dragon, of both, just flowers, whatever you want. You can display any emotion, any pose, anything you think is fitting. Please please keep to the purple/light blue, white, and silver theme as those are the colors that represent him. Im looking for multiple pieces, please just send me examples and prices. Need at all be completed by the 17th of November [b]Payment:[/b] I have over 3 million treasure and almost 3 thousand gems saved specifically for this. I'm constantly grinding and leveling and breeding to make more cash for this project. [b]Keywords:[/b] birds, pets, dragons, imperial, imp, flowers [b]Optional:[/b] Art style and skill level do not matter to me. I'm looking for anything and everything that is made with love. If you're drawing the bird, you can find more pictures of him under the tag #TIZSolace on instagram
Digital, traditional, anything

More specific type:
Bird, dragon, this is very open to artist interpretation. Anything goes and I'm looking for many artists for this.

Specifications:
3 years ago I got this bird named Solace. He is represented by this dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34460204
34460204_350.png
I have been saving up for a while for this time of year, so I could get multiple new pieces for him. They can be of the actual bird, of the dragon, of both, just flowers, whatever you want. You can display any emotion, any pose, anything you think is fitting. Please please keep to the purple/light blue, white, and silver theme as those are the colors that represent him. Im looking for multiple pieces, please just send me examples and prices. Need at all be completed by the 17th of November

Payment:
I have over 3 million treasure and almost 3 thousand gems saved specifically for this. I'm constantly grinding and leveling and breeding to make more cash for this project.

Keywords:
birds, pets, dragons, imperial, imp, flowers

Optional:
Art style and skill level do not matter to me. I'm looking for anything and everything that is made with love.

If you're drawing the bird, you can find more pictures of him under the tag #TIZSolace on instagram
I dont know what I want

More specific type:
I like stuff I can hold, physical objects like a painting i can hang on the wall or a sculpture i can display on a book shelf. Open to any idea that isnt digital.

Specifications:
Ill have an opinion on this if i see something i like. sorry for being so unhelpful :/

Payment:
I can spend up to 1.5 million gems. If you want the KS familiars themselves ill just give them to you instead of liquidating them first.

Keywords:
gems treasure familiar Ks kickstarter

Optional:
In the past 6 years on flight rising my main goal has been simply to hoard the most shiny gems. If someone could send me a giant box of real treasures that would be exactly what I envision.
I dont know what I want

More specific type:
I like stuff I can hold, physical objects like a painting i can hang on the wall or a sculpture i can display on a book shelf. Open to any idea that isnt digital.

Specifications:
Ill have an opinion on this if i see something i like. sorry for being so unhelpful :/

Payment:
I can spend up to 1.5 million gems. If you want the KS familiars themselves ill just give them to you instead of liquidating them first.

Keywords:
gems treasure familiar Ks kickstarter

Optional:
In the past 6 years on flight rising my main goal has been simply to hoard the most shiny gems. If someone could send me a giant box of real treasures that would be exactly what I envision.
Eh25y1w.png
(Might have found an artist! So please ignore this for now.)

Traditional or Digital

More specific type:
Silhouette or outline.

Specifications:
This is meant to be a tattoo, so please keep this in mind. So I will need your consent. I wanted a fox and cat using their tails to create the leukemia ribbon. I want them both just simply sitting, the cat licking its paw while the fox has one paw lifted while looking off somewhere. Also! The color theme is well, orange.

Payment:
I can pay through paypal, and honestly just message me your prices.

Keywords:
Animals, Tattoo, and I really honestly don’t know what to put here. x’3

Optional:
Please give me examples of your artwork before you start on anything. I’ll be able to pay on the 1st of the month. Also thank you if you consider messaging me! I’ve been wanting a tattoo like this for awhile since my boyfriend got leukemia, and I’ve been there every step of the way with him.
(Might have found an artist! So please ignore this for now.)

Traditional or Digital

More specific type:
Silhouette or outline.

Specifications:
This is meant to be a tattoo, so please keep this in mind. So I will need your consent. I wanted a fox and cat using their tails to create the leukemia ribbon. I want them both just simply sitting, the cat licking its paw while the fox has one paw lifted while looking off somewhere. Also! The color theme is well, orange.

Payment:
I can pay through paypal, and honestly just message me your prices.

Keywords:
Animals, Tattoo, and I really honestly don’t know what to put here. x’3

Optional:
Please give me examples of your artwork before you start on anything. I’ll be able to pay on the 1st of the month. Also thank you if you consider messaging me! I’ve been wanting a tattoo like this for awhile since my boyfriend got leukemia, and I’ve been there every step of the way with him.
I'm open to all types of visual art

More specific type:
Pet Tribute

Specifications:
I'm looking for art in tribute to my recently deceased guinea pig. I may also ask for her surviving sister to be added. I have plenty of photos of both from all angles but you must also have examples of previous piggy art, I'm going to be picky here since I don't have a huge amount to offer.

Guinea pig examples are crucial, I'll be ignoring anyone who doesn't at least have examples of small rodents art

Payment:
Can offer most things, GBP, 700 gems, 1.8 mil treasure, items here

Keywords:
Cutesy, chibi, realism, RLC, FRC, guinea pig, pet

Optional:
Style wise I'm looking for a mix of cutesy and realistic styles, further details regarding personality and photos will be given once I've chosen an artist
I'm open to all types of visual art

More specific type:
Pet Tribute

Specifications:
I'm looking for art in tribute to my recently deceased guinea pig. I may also ask for her surviving sister to be added. I have plenty of photos of both from all angles but you must also have examples of previous piggy art, I'm going to be picky here since I don't have a huge amount to offer.

Guinea pig examples are crucial, I'll be ignoring anyone who doesn't at least have examples of small rodents art

Payment:
Can offer most things, GBP, 700 gems, 1.8 mil treasure, items here

Keywords:
Cutesy, chibi, realism, RLC, FRC, guinea pig, pet

Optional:
Style wise I'm looking for a mix of cutesy and realistic styles, further details regarding personality and photos will be given once I've chosen an artist
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png

HAS BEEN EDITED

Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
I need a banner for mine and my family's signatures on flightrising, to link to our YouTube channel.

Payment:
Up to 8k gems.

Keywords:
Cute, space, galaxy, pets, gaming, digital art, gems, animation, idk what else to put here lol

Optional:
Ok so this will be the banner for our signatures! It will be clickable and link to our YouTube channel.
Here's our channel trailer, so you can get a feel for what it's about. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GcBXy1C6VM&t
We do gaming, art, animation, and pet videos. (I also want to do some baking on there but haven't yet)
We don't have anything particular in mind. Maybe something cutesy or spacey, but really it's up to you! Get creative! We would like it to go with the feel of our channel though, so please keep that in mind.
If you'd like to add our characters, I have them here in an Imgur album. https://imgur.com/a/WC9GAcC
You could also add our channel name or our upload schedule "We upload (almost) every week!" But it's not necessary.

HAS BEEN EDITED

Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
I need a banner for mine and my family's signatures on flightrising, to link to our YouTube channel.

Payment:
Up to 8k gems.

Keywords:
Cute, space, galaxy, pets, gaming, digital art, gems, animation, idk what else to put here lol

Optional:
Ok so this will be the banner for our signatures! It will be clickable and link to our YouTube channel.
Here's our channel trailer, so you can get a feel for what it's about. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GcBXy1C6VM&t
We do gaming, art, animation, and pet videos. (I also want to do some baking on there but haven't yet)
We don't have anything particular in mind. Maybe something cutesy or spacey, but really it's up to you! Get creative! We would like it to go with the feel of our channel though, so please keep that in mind.
If you'd like to add our characters, I have them here in an Imgur album. https://imgur.com/a/WC9GAcC
You could also add our channel name or our upload schedule "We upload (almost) every week!" But it's not necessary.
adP6My0.png
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 411 412