Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting sale/Liquidation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kaolyn sure! Send the CR and I’ll add the monies :)
@Kaolyn sure! Send the CR and I’ll add the monies :)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Kaolyn

How much are you hoping to get for the plague sprite?
@Kaolyn

How much are you hoping to get for the plague sprite?
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@Kaolyn

I think I may be willing to talk about doing some art for you... how would you like to discuss that?
@Kaolyn

I think I may be willing to talk about doing some art for you... how would you like to discuss that?

@Kaolyn

Do you happen to have any umas by likeacliche? Also, how much would you want for your skeletal chimes?
@Kaolyn

Do you happen to have any umas by likeacliche? Also, how much would you want for your skeletal chimes?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Kaolyn
Price check on the sprites please
@Kaolyn
Price check on the sprites please
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Kaolyn

Do you happen to have any festival currency? I'd buy all of it for 1:300t if so!
@Kaolyn

Do you happen to have any festival currency? I'd buy all of it for 1:300t if so!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Kaolyn

Howdy! I'm really eyeing the plague sprite and skeletal chimes, and I'd be interested in doing artwork as payment, if you're interested~
@Kaolyn

Howdy! I'm really eyeing the plague sprite and skeletal chimes, and I'd be interested in doing artwork as payment, if you're interested~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@azhdrake @COparade @Tahoma my expected prices for the sprites would be 6kg for the plague sprite, 5.8kg for the Shadow sprite and 1.2kg for the water sprite. As azhdrake posted first they get priority on the Plague sprite if they're willing to buy it for that price up front - unless I receive a higher counteroffer before the trade is agreed on.

@dragonation and Tahoma, PM me for art offers please!

@Carolynmbp and Tahoma, 1.2kg for the Skeletal chimes ^^ Carolyn posted first so same priority order as above.

@sirleafheart would you do 400t per? I do have loose half stacks here and there.
@azhdrake @COparade @Tahoma my expected prices for the sprites would be 6kg for the plague sprite, 5.8kg for the Shadow sprite and 1.2kg for the water sprite. As azhdrake posted first they get priority on the Plague sprite if they're willing to buy it for that price up front - unless I receive a higher counteroffer before the trade is agreed on.

@dragonation and Tahoma, PM me for art offers please!

@Carolynmbp and Tahoma, 1.2kg for the Skeletal chimes ^^ Carolyn posted first so same priority order as above.

@sirleafheart would you do 400t per? I do have loose half stacks here and there.
@Kaolyn 1kg pure for water sprite?
@Kaolyn 1kg pure for water sprite?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
How much for thresher flatfins?
How much for thresher flatfins?
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16