Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 216 217
[item=killer fanfish] Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: The only thing this fish is killing is those great looks... or is it? (not stolen from anyone I promise :) ) Good luck! :D
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: The only thing this fish is killing is those great looks... or is it?

(not stolen from anyone I promise :) )

Good luck! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
[item=dubious cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Faded Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] This may have been a perfectly normal cucumber once, but it isn't easy being green.
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Faded Cucumber
Caption: This may have been a perfectly normal cucumber once, but it isn't easy being green.
Hedone.png

a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif he/him or they/them pronouns, please.
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif wishlist
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif bio codes
[item=cucumber] Name: Cucumber Caption: Unlike other cucumbers, this one isn’t found in the sea.
Cucumber
Name: Cucumber
Caption: Unlike other cucumbers, this one isn’t found in the sea.
bVzIUfv.png
[item=Old Tin Pot] Name: Old Tin Pot Caption: Once used by many claws, the wear and tear of this old pot has now deemed it unusable. However, you may get some treasure out of it...
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old Tin Pot
Caption: Once used by many claws, the wear and tear of this old pot has now deemed it unusable. However, you may get some treasure out of it...
Untitled71-20240407025754.png
[item=Not A Sheep] Name: Not A Sheep Caption: At least... you hope not?
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: At least... you hope not?
Less active than I used to be but still here
[item=Slumber Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Slumber Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] This is the best sheep to count before falling asleep.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: This is the best sheep to count before falling asleep.
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
[item=Not a Sheep] Name: Not a Sheep Caption: Wolves are surprised to find it's a Great Pyrenees; to dragons, it's still meat.
Not a Sheep

Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: Wolves are surprised to find it's a Great Pyrenees; to dragons, it's still meat.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[item=shatterwing butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] shatterwing butterfly [b]Caption:[/b][i]Light refracts to the wings to make beautiful rainbow pieces. This wing is used as a material for suncatcher.[/i]
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: shatterwing butterfly
Caption:Light refracts to the wings to make beautiful rainbow pieces.
This wing is used as a material for suncatcher.
[item=killer fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] This beautiful creature hides poisoned barbs within its fins. There are still dragons who insist that they are most flavorful swallowed whole.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: This beautiful creature hides poisoned barbs within its fins. There are still dragons who insist that they are most flavorful swallowed whole.
kuiMdyV.png
[item=Slumber Sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: Strangely enough most dragons find themselves significantly more awake in the presence of these silent sheep.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep

Caption: Strangely enough most dragons find themselves significantly more awake in the presence of these silent sheep.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 216 217