Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WAITLIST] Hedone's Pixel Spirals
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=5][i][s]Lamiaceae's[/s] Hedone's[/i][/size] [font=cambria][size=7][size=7]N O O D L E S[/size][/size][/font] {{ OPEN || [b]WAITING[/b] || CLOSED }} [/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Z3FgCeD.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/58XmiBL.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66615257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666153/66615257_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][size=4]Oh, hello there! I'm Hedone. Well, you know that. I suppose you saw the sign? Anyway, welcome in! Yes, I do portraits. They are quite small, I realize, but I hope you like them all the same. Feel free to poke around, add yourself to the list, check out the gallery, ask questions, whatever you need! When you're ready to order, just fill out one of the forms on the desk there and I'll get going on your art.[/size][/quote][/center] ----- [center][size=2]I was just gonna do headshots, y'all. My life would have been easier, my crops would have been watered-- But I didn't do that. Welcome to my shop! I'm selling little pixel spirals on a YCH base. As of right now, I only have a random mishmash of genes done, but we'll get there.[/size][/center]
Lamiaceae's Hedone's
N O O D L E S

{{ OPEN || WAITING || CLOSED }}
Z3FgCeD.png 58XmiBL.png

66615257_350.png
Quote:
Oh, hello there! I'm Hedone. Well, you know that. I suppose you saw the sign? Anyway, welcome in! Yes, I do portraits. They are quite small, I realize, but I hope you like them all the same. Feel free to poke around, add yourself to the list, check out the gallery, ask questions, whatever you need! When you're ready to order, just fill out one of the forms on the desk there and I'll get going on your art.

I was just gonna do headshots, y'all. My life would have been easier, my crops would have been watered--

But I didn't do that. Welcome to my shop! I'm selling little pixel spirals on a YCH base. As of right now, I only have a random mishmash of genes done, but we'll get there.
Hedone.png

a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif he/him or they/them pronouns, please.
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif wishlist
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif bio codes
[center][size=7][font=cambria]C U S T O M I Z A T I O N [color=transparent].[/color] & [color=transparent].[/color] P R I C I N G[/font][/size][/center] [quote] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66615257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/666153/66615257p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Right here you can check out the available customizations for my art! There are a few things I've done before and a few things I haven't. Anything I have to learn fresh will cost a fee, but once the fee is paid, I'll remember how to do it, and it will be added to the available customizations for everyone else![/quote] [b]All currency should be sent to me in PMs[/b], unless you're paying in USD. I use a ratio of 1g:1000t, or 100g:$1.00 USD. You're welcome to offer items from my wishlist (linked in my signature) at LAH price as well! ----- [size=5]Base Prices[/size] The prices listed below are for any genes, apparel, and skins/accents I have already made pixel versions of! Prices for sponsoring various other things will be listed in the next few sections. [b]Dragon Base Price (includes all completed genes):[/b] 250g [b]Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Innocent, Rare, Goat, Swirl, and Faceted Eyes:[/b] Free [b]Multigaze and Primal:[/b] Free once sponsored (not yet!) [b]Apparel, Simple (low coverage apparel):[/b] Free [b]Apparel, Complex (everything else):[/b] One free, +15g per apparel item after that [b]Accents, Simple (low coverage):[/b] Free [b]Accents/Skins, Complex (highly detailed, high coverage, etc):[/b] +10g [b]Flipped Image:[/b] Free! [b]Outline (color is up to you):[/b] Free; +15g if you're ordering a lot of apparel [b]Animation, Simple (sparkles, hearts, bubbles, petals, etc):[/b] +100g ----- [size=5]Gene Sponsoring[/size] We have so many genes on dragon neopets, jeez louise. The prices on these vary based on complexity and my own desire to do them, so please refer to the cheat sheet below to figure out pricing. If you're having trouble deciphering the system I have, do feel free to ask after any gene and I'll let you know the price I have in mind! Thank you! Prices can be determined using the following: [LIST] [*]Genes without formatting will cost a base 100g to sponsor. [*]Genes in [i]italics[/i] will cost 300g to sponsor. [*]Genes in [b]bold[/b] will cost 1000g to sponsor. I am terrified of these genes, sorry y'all. [*]Genes with a [s]strikethrough[/s] have already been made and will not cost anything. [*]Genes that are [u]underlined[/u] are ones that I have already made the counterpart to. A 20g discount may be knocked off the sponsor price for these. [/LIST] [quote] [columns] [size=4]Primary Genes[/size] [s]Basic[/s] Bar [i]Boulder[/i] [i]Cherub[/i] Clown [b]Crystal[/b] [u]Fade[/u] Falcon [s]Fern[/s] [b]Flaunt[/b] Giraffe Ground [i]Harlequin[/i] Iridescent [s]Jaguar[/s] [i]Jupiter[/i] Laced Leopard [u][i]Lionfish[/i][/u] Metallic [s]Mosaic[/s] [i]Petals[/i] [s]Pharaoh[/s] Piebald Pinstripe [b]Poison[/b] [s]Python[/s] Ribbon [s]Ripple[/s] Savannah [u]Skink[/u] [u]Slime[/u] Speckle [i]Starmap[/i] [i]Stitched[/i] [i]Swirl[/i] [s]Tapir[/s] [i]Tide[/i] Tiger [i]Vipera[/i] [i][u]Wasp[/u][/i] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/931415811652993054/1074979537361846312/New_Piskel_4.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=4]Secondary Genes[/size] [s]Basic[/s] Alloy [s]Bee[/s] [s]Blend[/s] [s]Breakup[/s] [i]Butterfly[/i] Clouded [i]Constellation[/i] [u]Current[/u] Daub Edged Eel [s]Eye Spots[/s] [b]Facet[/b] Fissure [b]Flair[/b] [i]Foam[/i] Freckle Hex [i]Hypnotic[/i] [i]Jester[/i] [i]Marbled[/i] [u]Morph[/u] [i]Myrid[/i] [s]Noxtide[/s] Paint [u][i]Paisley[/i][/u] [i]Patchwork[/i] [s]Peregrine[/s] [u][i]Rosette[/i][/u] Safari [u]Sarcophagus[/u] [i]Saturn[/i] Seraph Shimmer [s]Sludge[/s] [s]Spinner[/s] [u]Striation[/u] [u]Stripes[/u] [b]Toxin[/b] Trail [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/931415811652993054/1074979537361846312/New_Piskel_4.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=4]Tertiary Genes[/size] [s]Basic[/s] [s]Capsule[/s] [i]Circuit[/i] Contour [s]Crackle[/s] [s]Filigree[/s] [s]Firefly[/s] [s]Flecks[/s] [i]Gembond[/i] [s]Ghost[/s] [i]Glimmer[/i] [s]Glowtail[/s] Keel [I]Koi[/i] Lace Okapi Opal [i]Peacock[/i] Points [i]Ringlets[/i] Runes Scales Smirch [i]Smoke[/i] Soap [s]Sparkle[/s] Spines [s]Stained[/s] [i]Thylacine[/i] [s]Underbelly[/s] [s]Veined[/s] [/columns][/quote] ----- [size=5]Eye Type Sponsoring[/size] [b]Multigaze[/b]: One-time 50g sponsorship, will make all elements available [b]Primal[/b]: 20g per eye type [quote] [size=4]Primal Eyes So Far[/size] -None yet! [/quote] ----- [size=5]Apparel Sponsoring[/size] Prices may vary based on the item. Please do keep in mind that I'm limited by my medium! Some things may not translate well to pixel art. I reserve the right to refuse any requests for any reason (most refusals will simply be because I don't think I can do the apparel in question). [b]Apparel Recolors:[/b] Free! [b]Apparel, Simple:[/b] 15g This includes things such as flowerfalls, breezes, simple jewelry (starsilk earrings, simple bracelets, etc), probably the auras, and small easy things. [b]Apparel, Medium:[/b] 35g This is stuff like the rings with the weird mist, the starswirls, etc. Stuff that floats over the dragon more than it fits along with the movement of the dragon. [b]Apparel, Complex:[/b] 40-150g This is everything else. The price will vary based on what I think I can do, so feel free to ask! [quote] [size=4]Simple Apparel I Did Already[/size] [item=Light Aura][item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings][item=kelly green locket][item=dried flowerfall] [size=4]Medium Apparel I Did Already[/size] -None yet! [size=4]Complex Apparel I Did Already[/size] -None yet! [/quote] ----- [size=5]Skin & Accent Sponsoring[/size] Same basic guidelines as apparel! [b]Skin/Accent Recolors:[/b] 0-50g, depending on complexity [b]Accents, Simple (low coverage):[/b] 50-100g [b]Accents/Skins, Complex (high coverage or complicated):[/b] 150-300g, please ask! [quote] [size=4]Accents I've Already Done:[/size] [skin=40083][skin=41955][skin=47772][skin=42560]
C U S T O M I Z A T I O N . & . P R I C I N G
Quote:
66615257p.png Right here you can check out the available customizations for my art! There are a few things I've done before and a few things I haven't. Anything I have to learn fresh will cost a fee, but once the fee is paid, I'll remember how to do it, and it will be added to the available customizations for everyone else!

All currency should be sent to me in PMs, unless you're paying in USD.

I use a ratio of 1g:1000t, or 100g:$1.00 USD. You're welcome to offer items from my wishlist (linked in my signature) at LAH price as well!

Base Prices
The prices listed below are for any genes, apparel, and skins/accents I have already made pixel versions of! Prices for sponsoring various other things will be listed in the next few sections.

Dragon Base Price (includes all completed genes): 250g

Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Innocent, Rare, Goat, Swirl, and Faceted Eyes: Free
Multigaze and Primal: Free once sponsored (not yet!)

Apparel, Simple (low coverage apparel): Free
Apparel, Complex (everything else): One free, +15g per apparel item after that

Accents, Simple (low coverage): Free
Accents/Skins, Complex (highly detailed, high coverage, etc): +10g

Flipped Image: Free!
Outline (color is up to you): Free; +15g if you're ordering a lot of apparel
Animation, Simple (sparkles, hearts, bubbles, petals, etc): +100g

Gene Sponsoring
We have so many genes on dragon neopets, jeez louise. The prices on these vary based on complexity and my own desire to do them, so please refer to the cheat sheet below to figure out pricing. If you're having trouble deciphering the system I have, do feel free to ask after any gene and I'll let you know the price I have in mind! Thank you!

Prices can be determined using the following:
  • Genes without formatting will cost a base 100g to sponsor.
  • Genes in italics will cost 300g to sponsor.
  • Genes in bold will cost 1000g to sponsor. I am terrified of these genes, sorry y'all.
  • Genes with a strikethrough have already been made and will not cost anything.
  • Genes that are underlined are ones that I have already made the counterpart to. A 20g discount may be knocked off the sponsor price for these.
Quote:
Primary Genes

Basic
Bar
Boulder
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Fade
Falcon
Fern
Flaunt
Giraffe
Ground
Harlequin
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Leopard
Lionfish
Metallic
Mosaic
Petals
Pharaoh
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ribbon
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Slime
Speckle
Starmap
Stitched
Swirl
Tapir
Tide
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
New_Piskel_4.png
Secondary Genes

Basic
Alloy
Bee
Blend
Breakup
Butterfly
Clouded
Constellation
Current
Daub
Edged
Eel
Eye Spots
Facet
Fissure
Flair
Foam
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Jester
Marbled
Morph
Myrid
Noxtide
Paint
Paisley
Patchwork
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Sarcophagus
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer
Sludge
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail
New_Piskel_4.png
Tertiary Genes

Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly
Flecks
Gembond
Ghost
Glimmer
Glowtail
Keel
Koi
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Peacock
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Soap
Sparkle
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
Veined

Eye Type Sponsoring

Multigaze: One-time 50g sponsorship, will make all elements available
Primal: 20g per eye type
Quote:
Primal Eyes So Far
-None yet!

Apparel Sponsoring
Prices may vary based on the item. Please do keep in mind that I'm limited by my medium! Some things may not translate well to pixel art. I reserve the right to refuse any requests for any reason (most refusals will simply be because I don't think I can do the apparel in question).

Apparel Recolors: Free!

Apparel, Simple: 15g
This includes things such as flowerfalls, breezes, simple jewelry (starsilk earrings, simple bracelets, etc), probably the auras, and small easy things.

Apparel, Medium: 35g
This is stuff like the rings with the weird mist, the starswirls, etc. Stuff that floats over the dragon more than it fits along with the movement of the dragon.

Apparel, Complex: 40-150g
This is everything else. The price will vary based on what I think I can do, so feel free to ask!
Quote:
Simple Apparel I Did Already
Light Aura Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Kelly Green Locket Dried Flowerfall

Medium Apparel I Did Already
-None yet!

Complex Apparel I Did Already
-None yet!

Skin & Accent Sponsoring
Same basic guidelines as apparel!

Skin/Accent Recolors: 0-50g, depending on complexity
Accents, Simple (low coverage): 50-100g
Accents/Skins, Complex (high coverage or complicated): 150-300g, please ask!
Quote:
Accents I've Already Done:
Hedone.png

[center][size=7][font=cambria]O R D E R I N G [color=transparent].[/color] & [color=transparent].[/color] Q U E U E[/font][/size][/center] [quote] [columns] Got all that? Awesome! You can pick up an order form, peek at the queue, or take a look at the pinglist here. Happy ordering! [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66615257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/666153/66615257p.png[/img][/url][/columns][/quote] ------ [size=5]Order Form[/size] Please fill out all parts, even if it's just to say N/A! [code] [b]I'd Like a Noodle, Please![/b] USD or FRC? If FRC, gems or treasure? Dragon Link: Apparel? If yes, please list: Skin/Accent? If yes, please list: Outline? If yes, specify color: Animation? If yes, please describe what you're looking for: Sponsoring Genes? If yes, please list: Sponsoring Apparel? If yes, please list: Sponsoring Accent/Skin? If yes, please list:[/code] ----- [size=5]Queue and Available Slots[/size] [b]FRC Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*] 2nd: roadkilled, [s]565g[/s] (sponsoring fade, cobwebs, We value your feedback skin) [*] 3rd: SYSERR, [s]1160g[/s] (sponsoring star/con, glowing clawtips, alchemy earrings, Get corrected skin) [*] 4th: spxcesoul, [s]305g[/s] (sponsoring heartswirl) [/LIST] [b]USD Slots (Technically open but I'm having a bit of a life crisis and am taking way longer on these than I meant to)[/b] [LIST=1] [*] 1st: Horrificc, [s]$5.85[/s] (sponsoring [s]Pharaoh[/s], [b]grasp[/b], [s]HERETI.CAL skin[/s]) AWAITING APPROVAL BY COMMISSIONER [*] - [*] - [*] - [/LIST] ----- [size=5]Pinglist[/size] @/onuo @/PalusHiemalis
O R D E R I N G . & . Q U E U E

Quote:
Got all that? Awesome! You can pick up an order form, peek at the queue, or take a look at the pinglist here. Happy ordering! 66615257p.png

Order Form
Please fill out all parts, even if it's just to say N/A!
Code:
[b]I'd Like a Noodle, Please![/b] USD or FRC? If FRC, gems or treasure? Dragon Link: Apparel? If yes, please list: Skin/Accent? If yes, please list: Outline? If yes, specify color: Animation? If yes, please describe what you're looking for: Sponsoring Genes? If yes, please list: Sponsoring Apparel? If yes, please list: Sponsoring Accent/Skin? If yes, please list:

Queue and Available Slots

FRC Slots
  1. 2nd: roadkilled, 565g (sponsoring fade, cobwebs, We value your feedback skin)
  2. 3rd: SYSERR, 1160g (sponsoring star/con, glowing clawtips, alchemy earrings, Get corrected skin)
  3. 4th: spxcesoul, 305g (sponsoring heartswirl)

USD Slots (Technically open but I'm having a bit of a life crisis and am taking way longer on these than I meant to)
  1. 1st: Horrificc, $5.85 (sponsoring Pharaoh, grasp, HERETI.CAL skin) AWAITING APPROVAL BY COMMISSIONER
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -

Pinglist

@/onuo @/PalusHiemalis
Hedone.png

[center][size=7][font=cambria]G A L L E R Y[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s8Hrf5B.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/V0it6Zm.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DAIGrmg.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ipBBxx5.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/kNNX5C5.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/KkyfjqZ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/0ITQnKq.png[/img][/center]
G A L L E R Y

s8Hrf5B.pngV0it6Zm.pngDAIGrmg.pngipBBxx5.pngkNNX5C5.pngKkyfjqZ.png0ITQnKq.png
Hedone.png

R U L E S

Just a couple rules for the moment, hopefully I don't have to add more at any point but! Y'know.
  1. Please fill out the entire order form.
  2. You can try to offer things on my wishlist instead of currency, but I may say no!
  3. I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
  4. Be patient with me! I have a full-time job and will be doing these pixels when I can.
R U L E S

Just a couple rules for the moment, hopefully I don't have to add more at any point but! Y'know.
  1. Please fill out the entire order form.
  2. You can try to offer things on my wishlist instead of currency, but I may say no!
  3. I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
  4. Be patient with me! I have a full-time job and will be doing these pixels when I can.
Hedone.png

Aaaand we're good! Come get yr noodles!
Aaaand we're good! Come get yr noodles!
Hedone.png

Boop
Boop
Hedone.png

Bump?
Bump?
Hedone.png

[emoji=firework size=1]
Hedone.png

[b]I'd Like a Noodle, Please![/b] USD or FRC? If FRC, gems or treasure? Dragon Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71812480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718125/71812480_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel? If yes, please list: n/a Skin/Accent? If yes, please list: catboy disco Outline? If yes, specify color: white is fine ! Animation? If yes, please describe what you're looking for: n/a Sponsoring Genes? If yes, please list: jaguar, spinner, and underbelly ! Sponsoring Apparel? If yes, please list: n/a Sponsoring Accent/Skin? If yes, please list: catboy disco lmk how much the accent would be to sponsor, im not sure where it falls on the complexity scale aaaaa. so far I've got 750g as the price not including the cost of sponsoring the accent, but lmk if I've made an error ! @lamiaceae sorry for the double notification if u are subscribed n.n"
I'd Like a Noodle, Please!
USD or FRC? If FRC, gems or treasure?

Dragon Link:
71812480_350.png

Apparel? If yes, please list: n/a
Skin/Accent? If yes, please list: catboy disco

Outline? If yes, specify color: white is fine !

Animation? If yes, please describe what you're looking for: n/a

Sponsoring Genes? If yes, please list: jaguar, spinner, and underbelly !
Sponsoring Apparel? If yes, please list: n/a
Sponsoring Accent/Skin? If yes, please list: catboy disco

lmk how much the accent would be to sponsor, im not sure where it falls on the complexity scale aaaaa. so far I've got 750g as the price not including the cost of sponsoring the accent, but lmk if I've made an error ! @lamiaceae sorry for the double notification if u are subscribed n.n"
dlPR7wK.png
1 2 3 4 5