Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69
I mostly love it, but I wish the buttons to switch between dragons hadn't been changed, I really liked how big they were, especially as a primarily mobile player.
I mostly love it, but I wish the buttons to switch between dragons hadn't been changed, I really liked how big they were, especially as a primarily mobile player.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Thank you for listening to users' feedback, staff! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for listening to users' feedback, staff!
hi.
This is so much better! Thank you for the changes, staff!
This is so much better! Thank you for the changes, staff!
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Yes this is fantastic!! Turned out beautifully!!
Yes this is fantastic!! Turned out beautifully!!
iZ6R0wN.png
Still miss not having to scroll for the colour info haha, but this is sO much improved from the initial update. I'll get used to it!
Still miss not having to scroll for the colour info haha, but this is sO much improved from the initial update. I'll get used to it!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Thank you!!! The new layout looks great.
Thank you!!! The new layout looks great.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93713550.png93713490.png
This is amazing! Thank you!
This is amazing! Thank you!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
These changes are amazing, thank you Staff! The profiles feel way cleaner then before.

My main thing I dislike is how the Lineage box no longer has colored text like the Dragon Biographies to show how the names are a link to the dragons, but other then that most other changes settle well with me.
These changes are amazing, thank you Staff! The profiles feel way cleaner then before.

My main thing I dislike is how the Lineage box no longer has colored text like the Dragon Biographies to show how the names are a link to the dragons, but other then that most other changes settle well with me.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
[quote name="Pyracantha" date="2020-06-24 07:12:31" ] [quote name="KimoKitten" date="2020-06-24 06:55:16" ] Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI. [/quote] @KimoKitten I think you can change it to permamently hide in dragon customization, on the bottom! [/quote] Yea just found that thank you! @Pyracantha
Pyracantha wrote on 2020-06-24 07:12:31:
KimoKitten wrote on 2020-06-24 06:55:16:
Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI.
@KimoKitten I think you can change it to permamently hide in dragon customization, on the bottom!

Yea just found that thank you! @Pyracantha
Personally I liked these new changes, the dragon profile looks very good (even better than before the anniversary update imo), so many thanks for listening to us on this topic <3
Personally I liked these new changes, the dragon profile looks very good (even better than before the anniversary update imo), so many thanks for listening to us on this topic <3
VjNtJfw.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69