Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69
i love it!!! looks way less cluttered now, i especially appreciate the removal of the dotted lines [emoji=tundra love size=1]
i love it!!! looks way less cluttered now, i especially appreciate the removal of the dotted lines
OjYCOIV.png
I love the added modifications to the profile!!!! yay for more icons in the dragon gene info. I appreciate the removing of the gendered term right under the dragon name.

I love the added modifications to the profile!!!! yay for more icons in the dragon gene info. I appreciate the removing of the gendered term right under the dragon name.

1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
I liked the redesign a lot.... i love the re-redesign. great work everyone, I appreciate you guys listening to the community and making that feedback into something wonderful.
I liked the redesign a lot.... i love the re-redesign. great work everyone, I appreciate you guys listening to the community and making that feedback into something wonderful.
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Having been of the people who were involved with one of the bigger mock-up threads, I'm super ecstatic to see that some of my suggestions were used ( namely the boxes behind the sections and far more importantly, the toggable section! )

Thank you very much. ♥
Having been of the people who were involved with one of the bigger mock-up threads, I'm super ecstatic to see that some of my suggestions were used ( namely the boxes behind the sections and far more importantly, the toggable section! )

Thank you very much. ♥
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
I liked the old version but I love this new version. Thanks!
I liked the old version but I love this new version. Thanks!
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="Astr0fish" date="2020-06-24 06:34:35" ] [quote name="Crystalitar" date="2020-06-24 06:29:06" ] One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written. a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste? [/quote] @Crystalitar That's a very good point. I do feel like having the colors available to look at from the dragon profiles is nice for dressing dergs up, but having it in words too is important for people who sell dragons frequently. [/quote] If you drag over the entire Genetics section and copy, the pictures will transform into words when you paste. Example: Genetics Primary Gene Banana Ripple Secondary Gene Tomato Seraph Tertiary Gene Lavender Basic
Astr0fish wrote on 2020-06-24 06:34:35:
Crystalitar wrote on 2020-06-24 06:29:06:
One thing i am a bit iffy about is the "primary/secondary/teriary" part now not written.
a lot of sellers/auctioning copy pasted that for quick info giving. a screenshot is now also a little less clear as some people might be color blind and only now have to think to "it's the order" or the letters. icons are more difficult to copy paste?
@Crystalitar
That's a very good point. I do feel like having the colors available to look at from the dragon profiles is nice for dressing dergs up, but having it in words too is important for people who sell dragons frequently.

If you drag over the entire Genetics section and copy, the pictures will transform into words when you paste.

Example:

Genetics
Primary Gene Banana
Ripple
Secondary Gene Tomato
Seraph
Tertiary Gene Lavender
Basic
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Oh wow!- (Other than the lag xD which I know will go away)

I Like this so, so, so much better.
Thank you so very much for listening to us staff!
Oh wow!- (Other than the lag xD which I know will go away)

I Like this so, so, so much better.
Thank you so very much for listening to us staff!
Wow I really love these changes, thanks for listening to feedback!
Wow I really love these changes, thanks for listening to feedback!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Very nice
Very nice
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
TvGyETb.gif
NbSkF1v.gif
Thank you so much for the wonderful profile fixes. it's much better now [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Thank you so much for the wonderful profile fixes. it's much better now
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69