Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69
Thank you so much for the changes! I love how clean and compact the profiles are now, it's so much nicer to browse lairs now <3
Thank you so much for the changes! I love how clean and compact the profiles are now, it's so much nicer to browse lairs now <3
This changed AS I was boding with familiars from one dragon to another. I was so confused. xD
This changed AS I was boding with familiars from one dragon to another. I was so confused. xD
It took a bit to find the button to go to next dragon, I actually kinda like that they hide but for a minute there I couldnt find them at all.
Now that I found them I love the changes.
It took a bit to find the button to go to next dragon, I actually kinda like that they hide but for a minute there I couldnt find them at all.
Now that I found them I love the changes.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Would it be possible to move the account-wide settings (like hiding likes) into account settings? Considering the regularity with which new and even not-so-new users suddenly discover that apparel slots are unlocked for all dragons, not just the one, this is probably going to be another source of confusion.
Would it be possible to move the account-wide settings (like hiding likes) into account settings? Considering the regularity with which new and even not-so-new users suddenly discover that apparel slots are unlocked for all dragons, not just the one, this is probably going to be another source of confusion.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Thank you so much for listening to our feedback!
Thank you so much for listening to our feedback!
Thankyou.[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Thankyou.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
I love most of it. So much.

My main complaint may be just that the apparel icons are a bit too small but I can get used to it. The other major suggestion or complaint or what have you is that I feel like the Familiars are TOO big now.

It might just be a balancing issue since there is nothing on the other side but I feel like if the images were just a touch smaller, itd be fine.
I love most of it. So much.

My main complaint may be just that the apparel icons are a bit too small but I can get used to it. The other major suggestion or complaint or what have you is that I feel like the Familiars are TOO big now.

It might just be a balancing issue since there is nothing on the other side but I feel like if the images were just a touch smaller, itd be fine.
[quote name="KimoKitten" date="2020-06-24 06:55:16" ] Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI. [/quote] @KimoKitten I think you can change it to permamently hide in dragon customization, on the bottom!
KimoKitten wrote on 2020-06-24 06:55:16:
Much nicer and clean feeling! I love the little icons by the info and the option to collapse all the info if you so desire! Would like it to stay collapsed upon switching dragon profiles but still a very good change overall! Much less busy and more visually appealing to the eyes while keeping some of that old UI appeal mixed with the new UI.
@KimoKitten I think you can change it to permamently hide in dragon customization, on the bottom!
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I liked the first round of profile updates. I love these changes. Thank you so much for listening to feedback and being willing to make adjustments.
I liked the first round of profile updates. I love these changes. Thank you so much for listening to feedback and being willing to make adjustments.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
I LOVE IT!! And in particular, I love that you listened to so many of our concerns. You are so good. [emoji=gaoler love size=1]

I LOVE IT!! And in particular, I love that you listened to so many of our concerns. You are so good.
MmSftql.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69