Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69
My main issue with dragon profiles is that it's awkward moving through more than one at a time with a mouse - if you click on the Next button, it'lll load the next dragon but the new dragon's Next btuton won't immediately show up.

So I either have to WIGGLE the mouse every time or I have to click twice every time - once to make the button show up and once to actually activate it.
My main issue with dragon profiles is that it's awkward moving through more than one at a time with a mouse - if you click on the Next button, it'lll load the next dragon but the new dragon's Next btuton won't immediately show up.

So I either have to WIGGLE the mouse every time or I have to click twice every time - once to make the button show up and once to actually activate it.
i really like the new revamp! the only thing i dislike is how small the apparel looks D:
but thank you so much for all of your hard work!
i really like the new revamp! the only thing i dislike is how small the apparel looks D:
but thank you so much for all of your hard work!
in g1 hell
I'm honestly so in love with this! I think you did such a good job listening to what the community wanted and making it all work!
I'm honestly so in love with this! I think you did such a good job listening to what the community wanted and making it all work!
[emoji=wildclaw love size=2] Holy Plaguebringer it's so much better!!! Thank you so much staff you guys are absolutely amazing! I am so happy I can collapse the middle area and effectively hide the lineage boxes now! Everything about this update has me so excited!

Holy Plaguebringer it's so much better!!! Thank you so much staff you guys are absolutely amazing! I am so happy I can collapse the middle area and effectively hide the lineage boxes now! Everything about this update has me so excited!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
The profiles look a way lot better! I LOVE the smaller icons and buttons. And a huge thank for removing the apparel list! ^.^
The profiles look a way lot better! I LOVE the smaller icons and buttons. And a huge thank for removing the apparel list! ^.^
Ooh, these new profiles are super slick, and I love the broadcast message option!
Ooh, these new profiles are super slick, and I love the broadcast message option!
10/10 guys this looks even better!!
10/10 guys this looks even better!!
These look amazing you guys!! Thank you for listening to the community and responding so quickly, you all are incredible <3 The very few things that bug me right now I'm almost positive I'll get used to in time, so I'm going to say no complaints from me!
These look amazing you guys!! Thank you for listening to the community and responding so quickly, you all are incredible <3 The very few things that bug me right now I'm almost positive I'll get used to in time, so I'm going to say no complaints from me!
Q5eZhV2.png
The only two things I don't really like are the fact that the dragon's sex isn't listed anywhere on the page except for one little icon. As someone who has a bad memory and can never remember which is which, I VASTLY prefer to have it plainly written out rather than having to find the little icon and then hover over it.

I feel that it could easily go into the dragon's physical attributes box, where it had been before, and still be ignored easily. I just dislike it when sites go to 'pictographs' and forces users to hover over little icons in order to find out what those icons are.

The second thing I dislike are the icons in the physical attributes. I don't know, but to me, it makes it look cartoonish, and while it might be cute, it just doesn't fit in my opinion.

I do like the color swatches for colors, it will be especially helpful when you have a full body skin on the dragon, and the rest of the changes I like, especially the battle stats and physical attributes tabbing system.
The only two things I don't really like are the fact that the dragon's sex isn't listed anywhere on the page except for one little icon. As someone who has a bad memory and can never remember which is which, I VASTLY prefer to have it plainly written out rather than having to find the little icon and then hover over it.

I feel that it could easily go into the dragon's physical attributes box, where it had been before, and still be ignored easily. I just dislike it when sites go to 'pictographs' and forces users to hover over little icons in order to find out what those icons are.

The second thing I dislike are the icons in the physical attributes. I don't know, but to me, it makes it look cartoonish, and while it might be cute, it just doesn't fit in my opinion.

I do like the color swatches for colors, it will be especially helpful when you have a full body skin on the dragon, and the rest of the changes I like, especially the battle stats and physical attributes tabbing system.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
i love most of the changes but i'm not the biggest fan of the swatches- if a gen 1 of mine has a tert that isn't very good and i want to keep it basic i kinda wish i didn't have to see that color anywhere on the page other than in text form lol
small nitpick though. great stuff really!
i love most of the changes but i'm not the biggest fan of the swatches- if a gen 1 of mine has a tert that isn't very good and i want to keep it basic i kinda wish i didn't have to see that color anywhere on the page other than in text form lol
small nitpick though. great stuff really!
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69