Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild Game Thread: D1
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
[quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-06-22 11:44:30" ] @/amapup You claimed that you used be 3p. Can you confirm whether or not you were the killer? [/quote] My former role was the Serial Killer, active every other night. (I think it's safe to reveal now that we're already down to one maf).
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-06-22 11:44:30:
@/amapup You claimed that you used be 3p. Can you confirm whether or not you were the killer?

My former role was the Serial Killer, active every other night. (I think it's safe to reveal now that we're already down to one maf).
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@QiEclipse @StarCookies @RadioReprise Seems relevant to notify you.
@QiEclipse @StarCookies @RadioReprise Seems relevant to notify you.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Imma level with you all, last night I was really salty when I was writing the flavor. Reeeeaaally salty.
Imma level with you all, last night I was really salty when I was writing the flavor. Reeeeaaally salty.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@PumpkinPancakes9

Please post this phase. I am out of subs and I don't want to eliminate two people
@PumpkinPancakes9

Please post this phase. I am out of subs and I don't want to eliminate two people
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2020-06-22 19:40:30" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2020-06-22 19:04:49" ] qi confirmed that they didnt kill quinn, which leads me to believe that Quinn was a result of a maf kill?? unless someone else is going to step up and claim that they killed quinn, or they redirected qi's second kill, i think saying that the last mafia is inactive might be a bit hasty. [/quote] [quote=flavor]The Assassin’s had been quiet. [b]They slept through the night and refused to meet.[/b] Their dead comrade attempted to wake them, to no avail. A ghost’s whisper is too quiet to hear.[/quote] Where are you getting maf kill from this? I mean, yea, the mod can lie. But the flavor being false when it's made sense before seems kinda... strange. [/quote] kshdksjs i’m blind and kind of glossed over the flavour; anyways throw whatever i said out of the window now because amapup just confed the existence of the sk lmao.
RadioReprise wrote on 2020-06-22 19:40:30:
StarCookies wrote on 2020-06-22 19:04:49:
qi confirmed that they didnt kill quinn, which leads me to believe that Quinn was a result of a maf kill?? unless someone else is going to step up and claim that they killed quinn, or they redirected qi's second kill, i think saying that the last mafia is inactive might be a bit hasty.
flavor wrote:
The Assassin’s had been quiet. They slept through the night and refused to meet. Their dead comrade attempted to wake them, to no avail. A ghost’s whisper is too quiet to hear.

Where are you getting maf kill from this? I mean, yea, the mod can lie. But the flavor being false when it's made sense before seems kinda... strange.

kshdksjs i’m blind and kind of glossed over the flavour; anyways throw whatever i said out of the window now because amapup just confed the existence of the sk lmao.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@amapup

Thanks for the info
What is the serial killers win condition?

We have 3 3ps and 1 mafia (maybe??)
Investigations aren't really going to help because the remaining maf is the mayor's daughter and it won't tell the different 3ps apart - though there is two unconfirmed town floating about

The good news is as long as we vote for one of the 6 people I said earlier we only have a 33% chance of killing town! Which is the same chance as getting the mafia or serial killer

Does anyone want to roleclaim?
At this point in the game I think most roles aren't really worth keeping a secret?
Unless anyone else has any better ideas?
@amapup

Thanks for the info
What is the serial killers win condition?

We have 3 3ps and 1 mafia (maybe??)
Investigations aren't really going to help because the remaining maf is the mayor's daughter and it won't tell the different 3ps apart - though there is two unconfirmed town floating about

The good news is as long as we vote for one of the 6 people I said earlier we only have a 33% chance of killing town! Which is the same chance as getting the mafia or serial killer

Does anyone want to roleclaim?
At this point in the game I think most roles aren't really worth keeping a secret?
Unless anyone else has any better ideas?
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-06-22 22:31:32" ] @/PumpkinPancakes9 Please post this phase. I am out of subs and I don't want to eliminate two people [/quote] If Pumpkin’s the remaining maf, then after this phase, they’ll probably be eliminated anyway if they don’t post, so I think we should leave them be and vote for someone else instead. I still don’t really want to roleclaim, but I will offer up in my defense that I’ve been active and on FR every day (I posted before the extension & after the extension, and I’ve been grinding for BSJ with the Light spreadsheet to prove it) so it wouldn’t make sense for me to have not submitted an action if I were maf. Radio brought up that Star also posted before the extension, so I think we can rule her out. That leaves these people: [quote name="QiEclipse" date="2020-06-22 08:51:33" ] Candidates for the last mafia (who is the mayor's daughter) are: ninja (who's dead) [s]pumpkin (who's inactive)[/s] [s]star (if they're lying)[/s] amapup storm [s]tasty[/s] or ember and with the exception of ninja it's the same for the hostile 3p [/quote]
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-06-22 22:31:32:
@/PumpkinPancakes9

If Pumpkin’s the remaining maf, then after this phase, they’ll probably be eliminated anyway if they don’t post, so I think we should leave them be and vote for someone else instead.

I still don’t really want to roleclaim, but I will offer up in my defense that I’ve been active and on FR every day (I posted before the extension & after the extension, and I’ve been grinding for BSJ with the Light spreadsheet to prove it) so it wouldn’t make sense for me to have not submitted an action if I were maf.

Radio brought up that Star also posted before the extension, so I think we can rule her out. That leaves these people:

QiEclipse wrote on 2020-06-22 08:51:33:
Candidates for the last mafia (who is the mayor's daughter) are:
ninja (who's dead)
pumpkin (who's inactive)
star (if they're lying)
amapup
storm
tasty
or ember

and with the exception of ninja it's the same for the hostile 3p
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@QiEclipse
Wincon is kill everyone. They also have a 2x piercing kill.

I will say that while I did not post anything at night because things were pretty quiet, I was active/around and did submit my action early on.
@QiEclipse
Wincon is kill everyone. They also have a 2x piercing kill.

I will say that while I did not post anything at night because things were pretty quiet, I was active/around and did submit my action early on.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Quote:
Assassin's Guild N2 Action
To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23
Copied from my sent box.
Quote:
Assassin's Guild N2 Action
To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23
Copied from my sent box.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png

I think we should vote for storm
They seem very inactive
If they weren't inactive I think they would have shown up when I admitted to attempting to kill them
So chances are they're the last mafia
(The only way we'll know they weren't is if they flip 3p)

I think we should vote for storm
They seem very inactive
If they weren't inactive I think they would have shown up when I admitted to attempting to kill them
So chances are they're the last mafia
(The only way we'll know they weren't is if they flip 3p)
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51