Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild Game Thread: D1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Hewwo~ i'm embewtheskywing. It's so nyice uwu to pway wif chu aww again. owo [s]please don't kill me[s] Call me Ember. I go by she/her pronouns and am 2 hours ahead of FR. I haven't played mafia in months, so I'm a little rusty. Some advice for the new players: Try not to vote for someone [u]just[/u] because most people are/telling you to. Look into it and decide for yourself. Also, sometimes the most "towny" players turn out to be scum, so be careful. [quote]Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason. Only roleclaim if you have to.[/quote] I love how that's a term now. XD I agree wholeheartedly.
Hewwo~ i'm embewtheskywing. It's so nyice uwu to pway wif chu aww again. owo

please don't kill me

Call me Ember. I go by she/her pronouns and am 2 hours ahead of FR. I haven't played mafia in months, so I'm a little rusty.

Some advice for the new players: Try not to vote for someone just because most people are/telling you to. Look into it and decide for yourself. Also, sometimes the most "towny" players turn out to be scum, so be careful.

Quote:
Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason. Only roleclaim if you have to.

I love how that's a term now. XD I agree wholeheartedly.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Crap, I didn't format correctly, rip
Crap, I didn't format correctly, rip
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-06-13 12:23:13" ] Some advice for the new players: Try not to vote for someone [u]just[/u] because most people are/telling you to. Look into it and decide for yourself. Also, sometimes the most "towny" players turn out to be scum, so be careful. [/quote] yeah, sheeping is generally bad. people can also often manipulate certain people into sheeping, which is worse.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-06-13 12:23:13:
Some advice for the new players: Try not to vote for someone just because most people are/telling you to. Look into it and decide for yourself. Also, sometimes the most "towny" players turn out to be scum, so be careful.
yeah, sheeping is generally bad.
people can also often manipulate certain people into sheeping, which is worse.
Thirded, and I'll even add: I don't make claims lightly by any means, but posting them doesn't mean I want people to sheep behind me (although agreement is always nice). Anyone can contest me on my claims or discuss them further!
Thirded, and I'll even add: I don't make claims lightly by any means, but posting them doesn't mean I want people to sheep behind me (although agreement is always nice). Anyone can contest me on my claims or discuss them further!
He/She/They | FR +3
Hey y’all! I’m art geek most people take to calling me geek as it’s easier I haven’t played mafia in so long I’m a bit rusty but I do love to follow along different threads in mafia universe I can’t rlly say what my play style is as I don’t rlly have one more so I try to feel out everyone and try to make judgement calls on what’s given to me. I do believe that most of the time people who assume ‘Leadership’ roles and try to drag people into targeting one specific person off of petty things is def a red flag so watch out for that and um yea I’ll be able to pop in from time to time throughout the day not super active as I’m an entrepreneur and I’m trying to get a business started and helping my so with his too I’m driven by reason and don’t believe in blindly lynching the truth is always laid out in front of you. You just gotta be able to read it. Welp I hope we all can have a great game!
Hey y’all! I’m art geek most people take to calling me geek as it’s easier I haven’t played mafia in so long I’m a bit rusty but I do love to follow along different threads in mafia universe I can’t rlly say what my play style is as I don’t rlly have one more so I try to feel out everyone and try to make judgement calls on what’s given to me. I do believe that most of the time people who assume ‘Leadership’ roles and try to drag people into targeting one specific person off of petty things is def a red flag so watch out for that and um yea I’ll be able to pop in from time to time throughout the day not super active as I’m an entrepreneur and I’m trying to get a business started and helping my so with his too I’m driven by reason and don’t believe in blindly lynching the truth is always laid out in front of you. You just gotta be able to read it. Welp I hope we all can have a great game!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

Oh I forgot to add I have very bad anxiety! And severe mental health problems (ptsd) so please don’t take it personally if I don’t interact with you or anyone else it’s hard for me to have one on one convos and if someone makes me uncomfortable I kinda avoid them but yea I’ll always say if something’s rlly bothering me so no worries

(I never take anything too personal as it’s not right for anyone to have to walk on eggshells to cater to me or anything lol feel free to play like normal and do yo thang)
Oh I forgot to add I have very bad anxiety! And severe mental health problems (ptsd) so please don’t take it personally if I don’t interact with you or anyone else it’s hard for me to have one on one convos and if someone makes me uncomfortable I kinda avoid them but yea I’ll always say if something’s rlly bothering me so no worries

(I never take anything too personal as it’s not right for anyone to have to walk on eggshells to cater to me or anything lol feel free to play like normal and do yo thang)
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

ello i'm comb. It's been quite some time since I've played forum mafia on FR, but I've loved playing them!

I like making vibe lists
I still call maf scum/scumteam since I've been here since 2016 and thats how we did it then but not as much anymore

I will do my best to explain stuff but I'm not very good with words
I also make dumb joke and have been killed plenty o time for it

best of luck to everyone and hello magpie, fun seeing you here
ello i'm comb. It's been quite some time since I've played forum mafia on FR, but I've loved playing them!

I like making vibe lists
I still call maf scum/scumteam since I've been here since 2016 and thats how we did it then but not as much anymore

I will do my best to explain stuff but I'm not very good with words
I also make dumb joke and have been killed plenty o time for it

best of luck to everyone and hello magpie, fun seeing you here
@comba
nice to see you here as well! good luck!
@comba
nice to see you here as well! good luck!
@QiEclipse Thanks for the explanation! [quote="@Whesh"]i am very very chaotic in maf. ill try to help the town but sometimes in roundabout ways, so im often sort of sus.[/quote] This comes across to me as a very strange way to introduce oneself, although to be fair you're not the only player to introduce themselves as "chaotic". I just hope this doesn't get used as an excuse to pass off erratic behavior and voting patterns later. Nice to see I'm not the only rusty player, lol.
@QiEclipse Thanks for the explanation!

@Whesh wrote:
i am very very chaotic in maf. ill try to help the town but sometimes in roundabout ways, so im often sort of sus.
This comes across to me as a very strange way to introduce oneself, although to be fair you're not the only player to introduce themselves as "chaotic". I just hope this doesn't get used as an excuse to pass off erratic behavior and voting patterns later.

Nice to see I'm not the only rusty player, lol.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Regarding D1 elimination, I agree that it's better to pick someone than wait for a mod elim. It's a random process regardless, but I think I trust player choice a little more than I trust a random mod kill.
Regarding D1 elimination, I agree that it's better to pick someone than wait for a mod elim. It's a random process regardless, but I think I trust player choice a little more than I trust a random mod kill.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51