Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild Game Thread: D1
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Oh - on a unrelated note
I think the serial killer is likely either star or ember (personally I think star is more likely)
or possibly amapup but I doubt it
Oh - on a unrelated note
I think the serial killer is likely either star or ember (personally I think star is more likely)
or possibly amapup but I doubt it
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
Plot twist: I'm the Serial Killer
Plot twist: I'm the Serial Killer
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hey, I'm really sorry!! Was really busy yesterday but now I'm back.

I guess this is the time where I should roleclaim, haha. Helps getting me not killed, and involves finding the mafia faster so the game ends before I end up dying :P

I have Radio's old role--I'm the time traveler. I used my ability to hide from all night actions last night so @QiEclipse that's why you couldn't kill me (sorry!). It's a 3-shot ability, but I figured the game might be ending soon anyway because we already have 2 exposed maf so I didn't have to save up on my shots.

Also hey hey hey I was active enough to submit an action last night! As busy as I might be, I still will submit my night actions lol
Hey, I'm really sorry!! Was really busy yesterday but now I'm back.

I guess this is the time where I should roleclaim, haha. Helps getting me not killed, and involves finding the mafia faster so the game ends before I end up dying :P

I have Radio's old role--I'm the time traveler. I used my ability to hide from all night actions last night so @QiEclipse that's why you couldn't kill me (sorry!). It's a 3-shot ability, but I figured the game might be ending soon anyway because we already have 2 exposed maf so I didn't have to save up on my shots.

Also hey hey hey I was active enough to submit an action last night! As busy as I might be, I still will submit my night actions lol
jghAv2V.png
oh! I forgot to say this but my wincon is to survive the game so please don't hurt me

I'm really tiny and harmless!!
-curls into a smaller ball in an attempt to look invisible-
oh! I forgot to say this but my wincon is to survive the game so please don't hurt me

I'm really tiny and harmless!!
-curls into a smaller ball in an attempt to look invisible-
jghAv2V.png
Y'all, the phase ends tomorrow, and no one has voted. Please vote

@amapup @Mochabean @RadioReprise @QiEclipse @Requacy @MediaeLycan @PumpkinPancakes9 @TastyPastry @Comba @ArtemisAgrotera @EmbertheSkywing @Thirtyninjas @Whesh
@StormDreamer @quinnelope @StarCookies
Y'all, the phase ends tomorrow, and no one has voted. Please vote

@amapup @Mochabean @RadioReprise @QiEclipse @Requacy @MediaeLycan @PumpkinPancakes9 @TastyPastry @Comba @ArtemisAgrotera @EmbertheSkywing @Thirtyninjas @Whesh
@StormDreamer @quinnelope @StarCookies
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
aight I will vote pumpk

havent been here today, and I apologize for that
aight I will vote pumpk

havent been here today, and I apologize for that
@PumpkinPancakes9 What are your thoughts?

Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23.

I understand that this may look suss since it hasn't been mentioned, but I am the Coward. I go to people's houses and stay there for the night, preventing me from dying. There is a catch, but I won't say what it is because it can put me in danger.
@PumpkinPancakes9 What are your thoughts?

Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23.

I understand that this may look suss since it hasn't been mentioned, but I am the Coward. I go to people's houses and stay there for the night, preventing me from dying. There is a catch, but I won't say what it is because it can put me in danger.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I was the mayor my vote counted for two, which is ironic. It was changed tho
I was the mayor my vote counted for two, which is ironic. It was changed tho
49030779638_bf20b5d0e0_k.jpg
Well now that storm has roleclaimed I'm not sure who to vote for

either star or pumpkin ... hmmmmmmmm

I guess pumpkin - maybe?

They seem like a safer choice
Well now that storm has roleclaimed I'm not sure who to vote for

either star or pumpkin ... hmmmmmmmm

I guess pumpkin - maybe?

They seem like a safer choice
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="amapup" date="2020-06-23 07:51:43" ] Quote: Assassin's Guild N2 Action To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23 Copied from my sent box. [/quote] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2020-06-23 23:57:13" ] Same as Ama and Storm, I submitted my action even though I didn't post anything. I did on June 19, 2020, 19:17:23. [/quote] How strange that we submitted at the exact same second... [color=transparent]Great minds think alike?[/color]
amapup wrote on 2020-06-23 07:51:43:
Quote:
Assassin's Guild N2 Action
To Dragonclaw101 » Jun 19, 2020, 19:17:23

Copied from my sent box.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2020-06-23 23:57:13:
How strange that we submitted at the exact same second... Great minds think alike?
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51