@EmbertheSkywing
@Thirtyninjas
@Whesh
@Artgeekallday
@quinnelope

@StarCookies
@StormDreamer
Day 1
No one had died that night. I was disappointed. What was the point of a game if no one was going to die? I sighed and walked down the main road. I was whistling, a low, soft tune, listening to everyone wake up. I stopped at the town square and stood there, perfectly still. I was there for about an hour before people began to notice me. When they did, I smiled. I struck a pose and spoke with a clear, strong voice.

"Greetings, young townsfolk. I have heard that you have been having issues with a certain... Guild. Well, it was quite entertaining for me to watch, up until last night. It was far too silent. Well! Let's make a game out of it, hm? You eliminate them for me, and I'll let you live. Seems fair, doesn't it?"

The town was silent. You could hear a pin drop. I felt their eyes boring into me and I threw my head back and laughed.

"Don't think about running, either. You'll die before you reach the gate."
Game Thread
Signup thread
Voting thread
@amapup
@Mochabean
@RadioReprise
@QiEclipse
@Requacy
@MediaeLycan
@PumpkinPancakes9
@TastyPastry
@Comba
@ArtemisAgrotera
@EmbertheSkywing
@Thirtyninjas
@Whesh
@Artgeekallday
@quinnelope

@StarCookies
@StormDreamer
Day 1
No one had died that night. I was disappointed. What was the point of a game if no one was going to die? I sighed and walked down the main road. I was whistling, a low, soft tune, listening to everyone wake up. I stopped at the town square and stood there, perfectly still. I was there for about an hour before people began to notice me. When they did, I smiled. I struck a pose and spoke with a clear, strong voice.

"Greetings, young townsfolk. I have heard that you have been having issues with a certain... Guild. Well, it was quite entertaining for me to watch, up until last night. It was far too silent. Well! Let's make a game out of it, hm? You eliminate them for me, and I'll let you live. Seems fair, doesn't it?"

The town was silent. You could hear a pin drop. I felt their eyes boring into me and I threw my head back and laughed.

"Don't think about running, either. You'll die before you reach the gate."
Game Thread
Signup thread
Voting thread
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Day/night links
Day/night links
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Players:
  1. PumpkinPancakes9
  2. MediaeLycan
  3. Artgeekallday
  4. QiEclipse
  5. TastyPastry
  6. Requacy
  7. ArtemisAgrotera
  8. EmbertheSkywing
  9. Comba
  10. RadioReprise
  11. Whesh
  12. Thirtyninjas
  13. Mochabean
  14. amapup
  15. quinnelope
Players:
  1. PumpkinPancakes9
  2. MediaeLycan
  3. Artgeekallday
  4. QiEclipse
  5. TastyPastry
  6. Requacy
  7. ArtemisAgrotera
  8. EmbertheSkywing
  9. Comba
  10. RadioReprise
  11. Whesh
  12. Thirtyninjas
  13. Mochabean
  14. amapup
  15. quinnelope

Clayton Academy
‘Allo! I’m Requacy

Sorry for the shorter then normal introduction. I’m currently on mobile for my computer is being repaired.

Feral scientist and chaotic player here! I usually try to look for evidence in flavour or player actions.

It depends on the evidence for me, for D1 Elims and Mod Elims. Sometimes I think they’re a good idea, other times not so much. It just depends on the game. Flavour (if I remember the rules correctly) has no hints, do unless it seems like a REALLY good idea to D1 Elim (like someone being very Suss) or Modelim, then I’ll most likely abstain this game.

(I can’t remember if there’s Modelims this game so my apologies if I’m wrong. I will also be looking for my old, very broken computer to see if I can sign in on there)

Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason. Only roleclaim if you have to.
‘Allo! I’m Requacy

Sorry for the shorter then normal introduction. I’m currently on mobile for my computer is being repaired.

Feral scientist and chaotic player here! I usually try to look for evidence in flavour or player actions.

It depends on the evidence for me, for D1 Elims and Mod Elims. Sometimes I think they’re a good idea, other times not so much. It just depends on the game. Flavour (if I remember the rules correctly) has no hints, do unless it seems like a REALLY good idea to D1 Elim (like someone being very Suss) or Modelim, then I’ll most likely abstain this game.

(I can’t remember if there’s Modelims this game so my apologies if I’m wrong. I will also be looking for my old, very broken computer to see if I can sign in on there)

Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason. Only roleclaim if you have to.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
A D1 elim is required this game
A D1 elim is required this game

Clayton Academy
Hi all! I'm amapup/ama/whatever you'd like to call me. I've played a lot of forum mafia before, but it's been a good while since I last played so I may be a little rusty. Looking forward to this game! :) @Requacy [quote]Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason.[/quote] I don't understand what you're referencing here - can you explain? (The Tweeter101 part, not the roleclaiming)
Hi all! I'm amapup/ama/whatever you'd like to call me. I've played a lot of forum mafia before, but it's been a good while since I last played so I may be a little rusty. Looking forward to this game! :)

@Requacy
Quote:
Also: Don’t Tweeter101-it and roleclaim for no reason.
I don't understand what you're referencing here - can you explain? (The Tweeter101 part, not the roleclaiming)
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
[quote]Feral scientist and chaotic player here![/quote] Interesting wording choice.
Quote:
Feral scientist and chaotic player here!
Interesting wording choice.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Hello, I'm quinnelope!

I'll warn you ahead of time that I tend to have in-thread tunnel vision - I pick a target and focus on them for the day/until I no longer suspect them. This doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to anyone else! However, any time multiple targets are being seriously discussed, the mafia players - or assassins, in this game, I guess - have a chance to stir the pot to their advantage.

We do have to elim today (not my personal preference, but it's in the rules), but I do think a mod-elim is always risky for questionable reward, so for now I'm leaning slightly against it. I know it's easy to rally around the mod rather than start pointing fingers at each other, but the easy option isn't always the best one.
Hello, I'm quinnelope!

I'll warn you ahead of time that I tend to have in-thread tunnel vision - I pick a target and focus on them for the day/until I no longer suspect them. This doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to anyone else! However, any time multiple targets are being seriously discussed, the mafia players - or assassins, in this game, I guess - have a chance to stir the pot to their advantage.

We do have to elim today (not my personal preference, but it's in the rules), but I do think a mod-elim is always risky for questionable reward, so for now I'm leaning slightly against it. I know it's easy to rally around the mod rather than start pointing fingers at each other, but the easy option isn't always the best one.
He/She/They | FR +3
hello, im magpie!

i am very very chaotic in maf. ill try to help the town but sometimes in roundabout ways, so im often sort of sus. i have played a lot of maf since quarantine and i try to be a able to spot lies, but im not the greatest at this whole thing. i tend to accidentally take over discussions because i really like having my ideas out there for consideration, so if you need me to calm down for a bit just give me a heads up.

for first elim, if lets try to get rid of a lurker or someone more inactive so it affects us less.
hello, im magpie!

i am very very chaotic in maf. ill try to help the town but sometimes in roundabout ways, so im often sort of sus. i have played a lot of maf since quarantine and i try to be a able to spot lies, but im not the greatest at this whole thing. i tend to accidentally take over discussions because i really like having my ideas out there for consideration, so if you need me to calm down for a bit just give me a heads up.

for first elim, if lets try to get rid of a lurker or someone more inactive so it affects us less.
Hello!

I haven't played in a while so I might be a bit rusty. I'm a pretty straightforward player and hit-or-miss at reading people.

@amapup Tweeter is this one really choatic player that always roleclaims right away - it always seems to upset everybody
Hello!

I haven't played in a while so I might be a bit rusty. I'm a pretty straightforward player and hit-or-miss at reading people.

@amapup Tweeter is this one really choatic player that always roleclaims right away - it always seems to upset everybody
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51