Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Breeding Projects [ON HOLD]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@FOXBODY - That looks good!
And by modern breed, I just meant any besides the Ancient breeds ^^
@FOXBODY - That looks good!
And by modern breed, I just meant any besides the Ancient breeds ^^
output_43i3Yr.gif
@FOXBODY Aaah what a lovely idea, especially for those of us who are at the edge of our wits with our breeding projects and don't know how to proceed XD [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=11&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=154&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=58&auth=2568f06a784652ab8bede65a3513dd8aca4f13f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Partial [b]Gender:[/b] Both are accepted, though female is preferred [b]Breed:[/b] Bogsneak preferred, but I could work with female spiral, female skydancer, or both wildclaws [b]Color Combo:[/b] Tan/Tomato/Camo [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Poison/Bee/Capsule [b]Eye Color:[/b] Fire [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Rare or Unusual [b]Special:[/b] N/A [b]Unbred:[/b] Preferrably, but if you get the color combo it's all I want [b]Funding:[/b] Partial to full funding. Let me know if you need something and I'll do what I can help fund it, I just need time and to know how much it is to save up for it. --- So there is one dragon that has this color combo, a G1 on top, but the owner won't part with them or breed them, so no dice there. I've bought a few dragons to try and breed this dragon myself, I can provide them if you think they're suitable (check my Breeding Project tab in my lair, it's most of them). If you take this project up I will thank you so much, because I've been wanting this dragon for... a long time...
@FOXBODY

Aaah what a lovely idea, especially for those of us who are at the edge of our wits with our breeding projects and don't know how to proceed XD

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=11&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=154&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=58&auth=2568f06a784652ab8bede65a3513dd8aca4f13f7&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Partial
Breed: Bogsneak preferred, but I could work with female spiral, female skydancer, or both wildclaws
Color Combo: Tan/Tomato/Camo
Gene Combo: Poison/Bee/Capsule
Eye Color: Fire
Eye Variation: Rare or Unusual
Special: N/A
Unbred: Preferrably, but if you get the color combo it's all I want
Funding: Partial to full funding. Let me know if you need something and I'll do what I can help fund it, I just need time and to know how much it is to save up for it.

---

So there is one dragon that has this color combo, a G1 on top, but the owner won't part with them or breed them, so no dice there. I've bought a few dragons to try and breed this dragon myself, I can provide them if you think they're suitable (check my Breeding Project tab in my lair, it's most of them). If you take this project up I will thank you so much, because I've been wanting this dragon for... a long time...
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@FOXBODY
I mixed up constellation and starmap, I meant star map for the primary, could that be fixed?
@FOXBODY
I mixed up constellation and starmap, I meant star map for the primary, could that be fixed?
He/She/They
Hehehehe
@FOXBODY
The log looks correct, except you mixed up the number and the name (you pinged someone by the name 28). Thanks for doing this, though!
@FOXBODY
The log looks correct, except you mixed up the number and the name (you pinged someone by the name 28). Thanks for doing this, though!
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@LittleParade

Thanks! I'm really just glad to be able to help so many people. And thank you for offering your nests! I have added you to my list.

I went ahead and added the genes displayed to the form, but I made a note about focusing on colors instead of genes.

Here is your project's log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671421
Please make sure everything is correct. I update it after every action is taken so feel free to follow along or check in from time to time. If you need anything else, please just let me know.

@Nightsorrow

If it makes it easier to understand,
Partial is if you want me to make a dragon with just a specific color combination.
Full means you want me to make a dragon with specific colors and your desired genes.
If you're just looking to get the right colors, then it is a partial project. Eyes and breed are included in a partial project unless you state you don't want me to worry about that.

I went ahead and added your project to my logs,
it can be found here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671425
I update it whenever progress is made toward the completion of your project. You can follow along or check in whenever if you would like.
If you need anything else or have trouble understanding anything else, I can try my best to explain it better.

@Raneva85

I'm not looking to turn away any projects, This one will definitely be way more involved than other ones, but I am absolutely willing to take it on. If I can't get one through hatching eggs, I'll probably just save the funds to buy one, or just waste a few scattersights on G1 with Nature eyes.

With the log, I'll still keep track of progress with attempts in Hatches and attempts of everything else up until I can buy a Primal Nature Eyed G1. I hope that plan works for you. And because it can and probably will get expensive, I will remind you that you don't have to feel stressed about funding or payment at all. (:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671428
It will probably be very slow with updates, but any that are taken will be displayed. Please make sure everything on it is correct at least. Thank you.

Also thank you for the offer of Nature nests! I have added you to my list. I really appreciate it and it will certainly come in handy for future projects.

@Uyi

Thank you so much! Earth was the only one the service was missing. Even if you can only offer one at a time, it is still very generous of you and can be useful. Thank you very much, I shall add you to my list.

@Risse

That is fine with me; however instead of terminating I will likely just close it in statement that you have found it through your own means. I wouldn't terminate it just because it would still have an affect on incoming and outcoming funds and with records it just helps me keep track of a proper budget. But yes, if you do manage to be so lucky, do inform me. (:

@quinnelope

Thank you! It will certainly come in handy for brewing eggs for G1 projects and other items if genes/breed changes are needed. And I will be more than happy to provide all necessary materials and currency required for brewing. I will let you know if I need anything brewed up; it is greatly appreciated. (:

@Natblida

Thank you for the donation! Nests are always useful and needed; I appreciate it heavily.
I have also added you to the list. (:

@LittleParade

Thanks! I'm really just glad to be able to help so many people. And thank you for offering your nests! I have added you to my list.

I went ahead and added the genes displayed to the form, but I made a note about focusing on colors instead of genes.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671421
Please make sure everything is correct. I update it after every action is taken so feel free to follow along or check in from time to time. If you need anything else, please just let me know.

@Nightsorrow

If it makes it easier to understand,
Partial is if you want me to make a dragon with just a specific color combination.
Full means you want me to make a dragon with specific colors and your desired genes.
If you're just looking to get the right colors, then it is a partial project. Eyes and breed are included in a partial project unless you state you don't want me to worry about that.

I went ahead and added your project to my logs,
it can be found here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671425
I update it whenever progress is made toward the completion of your project. You can follow along or check in whenever if you would like.
If you need anything else or have trouble understanding anything else, I can try my best to explain it better.

@Raneva85

I'm not looking to turn away any projects, This one will definitely be way more involved than other ones, but I am absolutely willing to take it on. If I can't get one through hatching eggs, I'll probably just save the funds to buy one, or just waste a few scattersights on G1 with Nature eyes.

With the log, I'll still keep track of progress with attempts in Hatches and attempts of everything else up until I can buy a Primal Nature Eyed G1. I hope that plan works for you. And because it can and probably will get expensive, I will remind you that you don't have to feel stressed about funding or payment at all. (:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43671428
It will probably be very slow with updates, but any that are taken will be displayed. Please make sure everything on it is correct at least. Thank you.

Also thank you for the offer of Nature nests! I have added you to my list. I really appreciate it and it will certainly come in handy for future projects.

@Uyi

Thank you so much! Earth was the only one the service was missing. Even if you can only offer one at a time, it is still very generous of you and can be useful. Thank you very much, I shall add you to my list.

@Risse

That is fine with me; however instead of terminating I will likely just close it in statement that you have found it through your own means. I wouldn't terminate it just because it would still have an affect on incoming and outcoming funds and with records it just helps me keep track of a proper budget. But yes, if you do manage to be so lucky, do inform me. (:

@quinnelope

Thank you! It will certainly come in handy for brewing eggs for G1 projects and other items if genes/breed changes are needed. And I will be more than happy to provide all necessary materials and currency required for brewing. I will let you know if I need anything brewed up; it is greatly appreciated. (:

@Natblida

Thank you for the donation! Nests are always useful and needed; I appreciate it heavily.
I have also added you to the list. (:

@FOXBODY

So, this is a weird one, but I hope this still counts? I already have the required dragons(my tundra progens), but I'm searching for genes and breed changes. I don't care if I need to send the dragons over or if I receive the genes and scrolls necessary (I don't assume you need more dragons clogging up your lair). Thank you for this generous offer, and I hope to support this project until it's end.

dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=32&winggene=39&wings=39&auth=971dd1d0e3d6abe655d1a9a5c9d12c9626d7f478&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

Type:Partial
Breed:Gaoler
Color Combo:Already covered
Gene Combo:Phantom/Spirit/Runes
Eye Color:Already covered
Eye Variation:Already covered
Special:None
Unbred:Haha, can't change it now.
Funding:Partial

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=13&auth=1bfb6ef81ef47bfc0cbe2801bdf99126b57e4513&dummyext=prev.png
Darkness

Gene Combo:Phantom/Bee/Blossom
Eye Variation:Dark Sclera
Special:Vial of Darkened Sight
Unbred:Can't change

Upon confirmation of my order I'll be sending 50k, and may make periodic payments. Thank you once again!
@FOXBODY

So, this is a weird one, but I hope this still counts? I already have the required dragons(my tundra progens), but I'm searching for genes and breed changes. I don't care if I need to send the dragons over or if I receive the genes and scrolls necessary (I don't assume you need more dragons clogging up your lair). Thank you for this generous offer, and I hope to support this project until it's end.

dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=32&winggene=39&wings=39&auth=971dd1d0e3d6abe655d1a9a5c9d12c9626d7f478&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

Gene Combo:Phantom/Spirit/Runes
Eye Variation:Already covered
Special:None
Unbred:Haha, can't change it now.

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=13&auth=1bfb6ef81ef47bfc0cbe2801bdf99126b57e4513&dummyext=prev.png
Darkness

Gene Combo:Phantom/Bee/Blossom
Eye Variation:Dark Sclera
Special:Vial of Darkened Sight
Unbred:Can't change

Upon confirmation of my order I'll be sending 50k, and may make periodic payments. Thank you once again!
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
@PepperHead

Great! Thank you.
And right; I tend to forget about Ancients being.., well, Ancients, and the difference. I'll make that note. (:

@Raire

Ah, yes. I used to do this sort of thing out of boredom, but once I got to the forums I found so many people seeming to struggle with it.. and with multiple things, not just color combinations or obtaining genes alone. It's just nice to give it a better purpose.

As for your project I'll take a look around to what is available to me along with the dragons you have. I'll let you know if there's any I may need to use.

Here is your log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672304
I update it after every action so feel free to follow along or check in whenever you want. Please also make sure I have everything correct. Thank you.

@stardragonstuffs

This has been corrected, thank you for letting me know.

@MystriDragon

Oh, my mistake. This one actually made me laugh. I apologize for this, and has since been corrected. Thank you.

@BlackRam

I just want to make sure I have this right,
You're looking to get breed changes and some genes, plus the eyes, for your Progens, correct?
In that case I can set up a funding project for each dragon. I wouldn't be able to do the changes and genes myself because you can't send Progens away If I'm not mistaken. But again, I can certainly help you with your Progen projects in collecting some funds for everything you need.

I currently don't have hold of any Gaoler Breed changes, but with the fundraiser, once I obtain them, I can send you those and some genes that I do have on hand that match your project; just so long as I still have them on hand when that time comes and they aren't needed for another project beforehand.

Here are both your projects:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672311
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672315
If you would like I can add a funding tracker to them. The tracker updates with how much I add into each project's funds so you can see the progress. I also will still update the log whenever funds are added. Also, make sure everything I have is correct, thank you!

@PepperHead

Great! Thank you.
And right; I tend to forget about Ancients being.., well, Ancients, and the difference. I'll make that note. (:

@Raire

Ah, yes. I used to do this sort of thing out of boredom, but once I got to the forums I found so many people seeming to struggle with it.. and with multiple things, not just color combinations or obtaining genes alone. It's just nice to give it a better purpose.

As for your project I'll take a look around to what is available to me along with the dragons you have. I'll let you know if there's any I may need to use.

Here is your log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672304
I update it after every action so feel free to follow along or check in whenever you want. Please also make sure I have everything correct. Thank you.

@stardragonstuffs

This has been corrected, thank you for letting me know.

@MystriDragon

Oh, my mistake. This one actually made me laugh. I apologize for this, and has since been corrected. Thank you.

@BlackRam

I just want to make sure I have this right,
You're looking to get breed changes and some genes, plus the eyes, for your Progens, correct?
In that case I can set up a funding project for each dragon. I wouldn't be able to do the changes and genes myself because you can't send Progens away If I'm not mistaken. But again, I can certainly help you with your Progen projects in collecting some funds for everything you need.

I currently don't have hold of any Gaoler Breed changes, but with the fundraiser, once I obtain them, I can send you those and some genes that I do have on hand that match your project; just so long as I still have them on hand when that time comes and they aren't needed for another project beforehand.

Here are both your projects:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672311
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/4#post_43672315
If you would like I can add a funding tracker to them. The tracker updates with how much I add into each project's funds so you can see the progress. I also will still update the log whenever funds are added. Also, make sure everything I have is correct, thank you!

@FOXBODY

Yes, that's all correct. Kinda forgot you can't trade progens, sorry I'm a bit tired I suppose. The fundraising tracker would be nice. I really appreciate this, thank you lots! 50kt incoming. As previously stated, I'll most likely be sending more funds/payment your way.
@FOXBODY

Yes, that's all correct. Kinda forgot you can't trade progens, sorry I'm a bit tired I suppose. The fundraising tracker would be nice. I really appreciate this, thank you lots! 50kt incoming. As previously stated, I'll most likely be sending more funds/payment your way.
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=149&auth=3ad8c406615a2073cc720d41f665630142a1de87&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Full [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breed:[/b] Snapper [b]Color Combo:[/b] Sable / Turquoise / Terracotta [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Crystal / Bee / Opal [b]Eye Color:[/b] Fire [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Primal [b]Special:[/b] Primal eyes [b]Unbred:[/b] Greatly preferred! [b]Funding:[/b] Partial. Can provide a good amount of gems I have contacted someone with a dragon with these exact colors to see about buying it
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=149&auth=3ad8c406615a2073cc720d41f665630142a1de87&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Full
Breed: Snapper
Color Combo: Sable / Turquoise / Terracotta
Gene Combo: Crystal / Bee / Opal
Eye Color: Fire
Eye Variation: Primal
Special: Primal eyes
Unbred: Greatly preferred!
Funding: Partial. Can provide a good amount of gems

I have contacted someone with a dragon with these exact colors to see about buying it
@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=103&auth=338bf517ca764b3f9f307cef5c63d11094021f6f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Full [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Breed:[/b] Coatl [b]Color Combo:[/b] Honey\Amber\Obsidian [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Crystal\Bee\Firefly [b]Eye Color:[/b] Light [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Glowing prefered [b]Special:[/b] Nothing [b]Unbred:[/b] Yes, please [b]Funding:[/b] None, as I just started.
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=103&auth=338bf517ca764b3f9f307cef5c63d11094021f6f&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Full
Breed: Coatl
Color Combo: Honey\Amber\Obsidian
Gene Combo: Crystal\Bee\Firefly
Eye Color: Light
Eye Variation: Glowing prefered
Special: Nothing
Unbred: Yes, please
Funding: None, as I just started.
I'm new, any donations welcome!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19