Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Breeding Projects [ON HOLD]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@FOXBODY
Yes, it looks like you have everything just about right! Sadly the year is important so your alternate method would not apply... however in regards to the length of time for the color combination I would like, I don't mind at all! Considering how long I've had her and how little work I've actually done, I am quite sure that anything you can do will be better than if I were to continue trying on my own.

However, after doing some thinking I've come to the conclusion that perhaps a whole new dragon would be a good idea? I already have the dragon to commemorate the relevant date, so realistically I don't need this dragon to look perfect.
If I would need to create a new entry for your convenience, I would not mind at all, and there's the added bonus that creating a dragon is way more fun than scattering one a billion times. So if you would like to do that, then I am totally down.
(Actually thinking about it I think I would prefer this route sooo... yeah ^^;)
@FOXBODY
Yes, it looks like you have everything just about right! Sadly the year is important so your alternate method would not apply... however in regards to the length of time for the color combination I would like, I don't mind at all! Considering how long I've had her and how little work I've actually done, I am quite sure that anything you can do will be better than if I were to continue trying on my own.

However, after doing some thinking I've come to the conclusion that perhaps a whole new dragon would be a good idea? I already have the dragon to commemorate the relevant date, so realistically I don't need this dragon to look perfect.
If I would need to create a new entry for your convenience, I would not mind at all, and there's the added bonus that creating a dragon is way more fun than scattering one a billion times. So if you would like to do that, then I am totally down.
(Actually thinking about it I think I would prefer this route sooo... yeah ^^;)
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@FOXBODY

As a returning newbie at this site, this service could possibly make geneing a little less challenging for me. May I be added to the re-opening ping list?
@FOXBODY

As a returning newbie at this site, this service could possibly make geneing a little less challenging for me. May I be added to the re-opening ping list?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@FOXBODY
Hello, may I be added to the re-opening pinglist please?

(Also, I have two nests you could use if you need. I am Shadow element.)
@FOXBODY
Hello, may I be added to the re-opening pinglist please?

(Also, I have two nests you could use if you need. I am Shadow element.)
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
good evening, would it be possible to be added to your pinglist for your reopening ?
I would like to donate nests rentals too.
and feel free to come in my main part of my lair, I often have babies that end up as exalt fodder and I would be happy to donate them too

@FOXBODY
good evening, would it be possible to be added to your pinglist for your reopening ?
I would like to donate nests rentals too.
and feel free to come in my main part of my lair, I often have babies that end up as exalt fodder and I would be happy to donate them too

@FOXBODY
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@Midna42

Either one or both is fine; I'm more than willing to stick it out with trying to get lucky with Scatters on that dragon, it just something that will probably take a long time since some aspects are semi-specific.

But if you would want another project as well, I can add that or replace the previous one, whichever.

I just wanted to understand the project more thoroughly so I could understand the best approach for it, but we can always still use that dragon you have if you wish to continue with it. (:

@Praecantatio @Skyserenade @Saphira455 @Amosius @wolvykasu

You all have been added to the pinglist! I apologize if this ping has gotten your hopes up for reopening, but I just wanted to address you and let you know that you have been added and ease worries. I have gotten more spaces and am currently building up more funds for the reopening, so be on the look out for the next ping!

Amosius and wolvykasu:

Thank you both for donating nests to the service! I will add you both momentarily. It helps a great deal with projects and I appreciate it dearly.

wolvykasu, Thank you for the added donation! Are you looking to donate the hatchlings as profit fodder for the service or donate them if they can be useful for a project? I just want to be sure and not assume one.(:

Update to all,
As stated above, I've secured more spaces and am currently working on building up funds for when I reopen, which should be within this week. I also apologize if I've been a little behind on some things, I've had some things in my life outside of FR that I've needed to attend to.

Thank you again for the patience and understanding; looking forward to getting back on track.
@Midna42

Either one or both is fine; I'm more than willing to stick it out with trying to get lucky with Scatters on that dragon, it just something that will probably take a long time since some aspects are semi-specific.

But if you would want another project as well, I can add that or replace the previous one, whichever.

I just wanted to understand the project more thoroughly so I could understand the best approach for it, but we can always still use that dragon you have if you wish to continue with it. (:

@Praecantatio @Skyserenade @Saphira455 @Amosius @wolvykasu

You all have been added to the pinglist! I apologize if this ping has gotten your hopes up for reopening, but I just wanted to address you and let you know that you have been added and ease worries. I have gotten more spaces and am currently building up more funds for the reopening, so be on the look out for the next ping!

Amosius and wolvykasu:

Thank you both for donating nests to the service! I will add you both momentarily. It helps a great deal with projects and I appreciate it dearly.

wolvykasu, Thank you for the added donation! Are you looking to donate the hatchlings as profit fodder for the service or donate them if they can be useful for a project? I just want to be sure and not assume one.(:

Update to all,
As stated above, I've secured more spaces and am currently working on building up funds for when I reopen, which should be within this week. I also apologize if I've been a little behind on some things, I've had some things in my life outside of FR that I've needed to attend to.

Thank you again for the patience and understanding; looking forward to getting back on track.
Oops never mind sorry miscalculated the amount of treasure I had. Ignore the ping :)
Oops never mind sorry miscalculated the amount of treasure I had. Ignore the ping :)
@FOXBODY I thank you for your willingness to do the scatter project but I would like to replace my request ^^; I have created a new entry for your convenience! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=77d8391aae9f3235f6a1b353d40f05e25996281f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Full [b]Gender:[/b] Either [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Color Combo:[/b] Radioactive / Caribbean, Sky, Cornflower, Splash, Periwinkle, Cobalt, Blue / White, Maize, Antique, Moon, Ice, Orca [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Iridescent / Morph / Firefly [b]Eye Color:[/b] Water [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Innocent [b]Special:[/b] Eternally Youthful [b]Unbred:[/b] Preferably unbred [b]Funding:[/b] Partial And again you can put me down for a wind nest if needed I am fully willing to help you out when I can :D
@FOXBODY
I thank you for your willingness to do the scatter project but I would like to replace my request ^^;
I have created a new entry for your convenience!

dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=77d8391aae9f3235f6a1b353d40f05e25996281f&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Full
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Color Combo: Radioactive / Caribbean, Sky, Cornflower, Splash, Periwinkle, Cobalt, Blue / White, Maize, Antique, Moon, Ice, Orca
Gene Combo: Iridescent / Morph / Firefly
Eye Color: Water
Eye Variation: Innocent
Special: Eternally Youthful
Unbred: Preferably unbred
Funding: Partial

And again you can put me down for a wind nest if needed I am fully willing to help you out when I can :D
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@FOXBODY ooh, what an amazing service! may i be added to the re-opening pinglist please? thanks!
@FOXBODY ooh, what an amazing service! may i be added to the re-opening pinglist please? thanks!
empyreal_minuets.png
@FOXBODY
Yup it'a pleasure to help for your projects, I have one I would ask in mind so until I can, I'll try my best to accelerate the process

also, I would like to donate dragons that can help for the breeding process of projects.
@FOXBODY
Yup it'a pleasure to help for your projects, I have one I would ask in mind so until I can, I'll try my best to accelerate the process

also, I would like to donate dragons that can help for the breeding process of projects.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19