Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Breeding Projects [ON HOLD]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
not a project request so feel free to ignore, but just wanted to say that this is a super cool thing you're doing! i too enjoy scrying up the most obscure color combos to breed arcanist knows why... i was tempted to throw some of my uhhhh too many projects your way, but for me part of the fun is getting there so i won't pile them on you haha. i wish you good luck!
not a project request so feel free to ignore, but just wanted to say that this is a super cool thing you're doing! i too enjoy scrying up the most obscure color combos to breed arcanist knows why... i was tempted to throw some of my uhhhh too many projects your way, but for me part of the fun is getting there so i won't pile them on you haha. i wish you good luck!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=34&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=2&winggene=37&wings=140&auth=39ab5aa62080cdae5682ec4e9f17059dc4352159&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Type: Color combo Gender: Male Breed: Any (Gaoler endgoal) Color Combo: Obsidian/Metals/Flaxen Gene Combo: Any (Bar/Facet/Veined endgoal) Eye Color: Light or Earth Eye Variation: Any Light, Earth Primal would be [i]ideal,[/i] but not necessary Special: G1 Unbred: Yes Funding: Partial-- if there's anything I can help with, I will. Also willing to donate my nests to help others, so long as I have lair space :)
@FOXBODY
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=34&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=2&winggene=37&wings=140&auth=39ab5aa62080cdae5682ec4e9f17059dc4352159&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Color combo
Breed: Any (Gaoler endgoal)
Color Combo: Obsidian/Metals/Flaxen
Gene Combo: Any (Bar/Facet/Veined endgoal)
Eye Color: Light or Earth
Eye Variation: Any Light, Earth Primal would be ideal, but not necessary
Special: G1
Unbred: Yes
Funding: Partial-- if there's anything I can help with, I will. Also willing to donate my nests to help others, so long as I have lair space :)
@FOXBODY [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=1&wings=166&auth=5732debebfca65195f62839fd2b3b4233d784ff0&dummyext=prev.png [/img] Type: Full Gender: Female Breed: Skydancer prefered Color Combo: Umber\Auburn\Gold Gene Combo: Metallic\Shimmer\Veined Eye Color: Fire Eye Variation: Faceted prefered Special: Nothing needs to be special! Unbred: Don't care much Funding: None, sorry! I have no money ;w;
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=1&wings=166&auth=5732debebfca65195f62839fd2b3b4233d784ff0&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Full
Breed: Skydancer prefered
Color Combo: Umber\Auburn\Gold
Gene Combo: Metallic\Shimmer\Veined
Eye Color: Fire
Eye Variation: Faceted prefered
Special: Nothing needs to be special!
Unbred: Don't care much
Funding: None, sorry! I have no money ;w;
i mess around a bit and make nice dragons
@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=48&auth=b0a1a52602fa0accf1c8ccbbdadd05528b7eedfd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=48&auth=a9be35a303e125cb0e417f4e97803dbeb815fcbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Type:Full Gender:either, female if skydancer Breed:Wildclaw or skydancer Color Combo:sunset/fire/grapefruit Gene Combo:constellation/bee/opal Eye Color:ice Eye Variation:primal? Special:n/a Unbred:doesn't have to be Funding:partial(I'll try to provide some treasure from time to time)
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=48&auth=b0a1a52602fa0accf1c8ccbbdadd05528b7eedfd&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=48&auth=a9be35a303e125cb0e417f4e97803dbeb815fcbb&dummyext=prev.png
Type:Full
Breed:Wildclaw or skydancer
Color Combo:sunset/fire/grapefruit
Gene Combo:constellation/bee/opal
Eye Color:ice
Eye Variation:primal?
Special:n/a
Unbred:doesn't have to be
Funding:partial(I'll try to provide some treasure from time to time)
He/She/They
Hehehehe
@FOXBODY

hiya! I can provide a nature nest for future projects, I'd be overjoyed to help with this service since it's such a generous thing your doing <3
@FOXBODY

hiya! I can provide a nature nest for future projects, I'd be overjoyed to help with this service since it's such a generous thing your doing <3
it/its
+3 FR time
Danganronpa_2_Island_Mode_Ibuki_Mioda_Pixel_Icon_3.gif
@FOXBODY I'd be able to provide a free arcane next if you ever need one! As the user above said, this is a really generous thing you're doing [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@FOXBODY

I'd be able to provide a free arcane next if you ever need one! As the user above said, this is a really generous thing you're doing
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@FOXBODY

I can provide a plague nest if needed at any point!
@FOXBODY

I can provide a plague nest if needed at any point!
dQUNkY4.png
@FOXBODY

thanks for investing time and resources into my (and other peoples) projects <3
that's really nice of you.

Plague Eyes are fine for the Widow project. - that's why I listed both options :D

The Nest for the Project Sunshine will hatch tomorrow.
I'll put the children in the "breeding project" Lair Tab (first page). should I ping you when they hatch or will you just check back?
(I've just moved all the other children from the pairs I still have to the second page - just in case some of them are more usefull than I thought ^^')

I'm currently a little exhausted from those breeding projects, so I'd like to just hand them over ^^'
@FOXBODY

thanks for investing time and resources into my (and other peoples) projects <3
that's really nice of you.

Plague Eyes are fine for the Widow project. - that's why I listed both options :D

The Nest for the Project Sunshine will hatch tomorrow.
I'll put the children in the "breeding project" Lair Tab (first page). should I ping you when they hatch or will you just check back?
(I've just moved all the other children from the pairs I still have to the second page - just in case some of them are more usefull than I thought ^^')

I'm currently a little exhausted from those breeding projects, so I'd like to just hand them over ^^'
@FOXBODY This is an awesome service! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=100&auth=74cc5eb3f5d850573ec3b3c08e26872991c6c0b2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Partial [b]Gender:[/b] Any, male preference [b]Breed:[/b] Any modern breed, SD or Coatl preference [b]Color Combo:[/b] Saffron / Spruce / Maize [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Wasp / Toxin / Capsule (Underbelly or Glimmer is fine) [b]Eye Color:[/b] Wind or Lightning if Wind is unavailable [b]Eye Variation: [/b]Any [b]Special:[/b] None [b]Unbred:[/b] Doesn't matter [b]Funding:[/b] I can get the final genes myself if needed! I am also happy to offer 100kt, and a Lightning nest to you for this or for other's projects ^^ Also happy to brew genes at Baldwin's if supplied cost/materials.
@FOXBODY
This is an awesome service!
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=100&auth=74cc5eb3f5d850573ec3b3c08e26872991c6c0b2&dummyext=prev.png

Type: Partial
Breed: Any modern breed, SD or Coatl preference
Color Combo: Saffron / Spruce / Maize
Gene Combo: Wasp / Toxin / Capsule (Underbelly or Glimmer is fine)
Eye Color: Wind or Lightning if Wind is unavailable
Eye Variation: Any
Special: None
Unbred: Doesn't matter
Funding: I can get the final genes myself if needed! I am also happy to offer 100kt, and a Lightning nest to you for this or for other's projects ^^
Also happy to brew genes at Baldwin's if supplied cost/materials.
output_43i3Yr.gif
@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=c017303b033f0fef2424f5e485c9a4be91ea4bd0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Full [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Color Combo:[/b] Nightshade/Cerulean/Mulberry [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Starmap/Bee/Opal [b]Eye Color:[/b] Shadow [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Primal if possible, but unusual (shown in the scry) is what I expect to get and is fine. [b]Special:[/b] Nothing, other than I'd like to name/exalt the parents myself. [b]Unbred:[/b] See special, I'd like it to be unbred and/or have the two parents required. [b]Funding:[/b] I'm happy to toss a reasonable amount of t or food at you for this. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/139854/593795/2?name=&type=undefined]I also have several dragons as part of this breeding project[/url], which you're welcome to use or sell, so long as I can keep the direct parents of the dream dragon. I'm happy to do the last stretch for the eye color and variation myself, if you provide the two parent dragons.
@FOXBODY

dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=c017303b033f0fef2424f5e485c9a4be91ea4bd0&dummyext=prev.png

Type: Full
Breed: Skydancer
Color Combo: Nightshade/Cerulean/Mulberry
Gene Combo: Starmap/Bee/Opal
Eye Color: Shadow
Eye Variation: Primal if possible, but unusual (shown in the scry) is what I expect to get and is fine.
Special: Nothing, other than I'd like to name/exalt the parents myself.
Unbred: See special, I'd like it to be unbred and/or have the two parents required.
Funding: I'm happy to toss a reasonable amount of t or food at you for this. I also have several dragons as part of this breeding project, which you're welcome to use or sell, so long as I can keep the direct parents of the dream dragon.

I'm happy to do the last stretch for the eye color and variation myself, if you provide the two parent dragons.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19