Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Breeding Projects [ON HOLD]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@FOXBODY Thank you! As for G1s, its definitely a "if there is one", since I highly doubt there would be an exact matching double... also would probably cost a lot. But if such g1 exists, please let me know I'll take care of the funds (sob).

I'm perfectly fine with purchasing both parents after the project is finished! Info on the log seems to be correct, except that earth eyes are alright as well! I assume you put down fire only since I said I prefer fire eyes XD thank you.

As for funding, is it alright to send funds after the project is done? Only asking since it says "awaiting" in my log. Also, I can offer Light nests (if I'm not lending it to others at the time), so let me know if you need to rent one! :)
@FOXBODY Thank you! As for G1s, its definitely a "if there is one", since I highly doubt there would be an exact matching double... also would probably cost a lot. But if such g1 exists, please let me know I'll take care of the funds (sob).

I'm perfectly fine with purchasing both parents after the project is finished! Info on the log seems to be correct, except that earth eyes are alright as well! I assume you put down fire only since I said I prefer fire eyes XD thank you.

As for funding, is it alright to send funds after the project is done? Only asking since it says "awaiting" in my log. Also, I can offer Light nests (if I'm not lending it to others at the time), so let me know if you need to rent one! :)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@FOXBODY First of all, this feels almost too good to be true, you are amazing to be doing this and I thank you so much! Anyways. So this project is a bit of an odd one perhaps, I have some things done already but it is an expensive scatter project and I am broke boi. I have the dragon already, as the dragon's birthday is quite important to the project itself. I would be happy to donate food for the dragon if needed for staying in your lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42124872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=77d8391aae9f3235f6a1b353d40f05e25996281f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] Partial [b]Gender:[/b] Already covered [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Color Combo:[/b] Radioactive[b]/[/b] Caribbean, Sky, Cornflower, Splash, Periwinkle, Cobalt, Blue, Ultramarine [b]/[/b] White, Maize, Cream, Antique, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Mist, Pistachio, Pearl [b]Gene Combo:[/b]Iridescent/Morph/Firefly [b]Eye Color:[/b]Already covered [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Already covered [b]Special:[/b] Already covered [b]Unbred:[/b] Yes [b]Funding:[/b] Partial Funding The primary is the only color that is set in stone, the secondary and tertiary are variable because I just need them to be some sort of blue and white looking, respectively. As for funding and donations and whatnot, as I mentioned I am quite broke so I cannot afford to help much, but I am happy to donate some things occasionally that can be created via Baldwin's Bubbling Brew for other people's projects! I also have 2 nests that are almost always empty, and I would love to assist if Wind nests are needed. Thank you again for doing this! You are officially one of the coolest people ever in my books <3 Let me know what I should do in regards to payment and dragon transfer and all that; I would hate to just send things over almost completely randomly with such short notice ^^;
@FOXBODY
First of all, this feels almost too good to be true, you are amazing to be doing this and I thank you so much!
Anyways. So this project is a bit of an odd one perhaps, I have some things done already but it is an expensive scatter project and I am broke boi. I have the dragon already, as the dragon's birthday is quite important to the project itself. I would be happy to donate food for the dragon if needed for staying in your lair.

dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=77d8391aae9f3235f6a1b353d40f05e25996281f&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Partial
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Color Combo: Radioactive/ Caribbean, Sky, Cornflower, Splash, Periwinkle, Cobalt, Blue, Ultramarine / White, Maize, Cream, Antique, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Mist, Pistachio, Pearl
Gene Combo:Iridescent/Morph/Firefly
Eye Color:Already covered
Eye Variation: Already covered
Special: Already covered
Unbred: Yes
Funding: Partial Funding

The primary is the only color that is set in stone, the secondary and tertiary are variable because I just need them to be some sort of blue and white looking, respectively.

As for funding and donations and whatnot, as I mentioned I am quite broke so I cannot afford to help much, but I am happy to donate some things occasionally that can be created via Baldwin's Bubbling Brew for other people's projects! I also have 2 nests that are almost always empty, and I would love to assist if Wind nests are needed.
Thank you again for doing this! You are officially one of the coolest people ever in my books <3

Let me know what I should do in regards to payment and dragon transfer and all that; I would hate to just send things over almost completely randomly with such short notice ^^;
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@FOXBODY
Forgot to post earnings for the last few days, add 166kt to the tracker please!
@FOXBODY
Forgot to post earnings for the last few days, add 166kt to the tracker please!
@foxbody the log looks good so far, thank you so much for your help!!
@foxbody the log looks good so far, thank you so much for your help!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
[center][color=navy]@FOXBODY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=165&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=52&auth=c688d2332817e0e76b68224e103017d60b7dab58&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Type:[/b] Full [b]Gender:[/b] Doesn't matter [b]Breed:[/b] Snapper, Mirror, or Nocturne [b]Color Combo:[/b] Driftwood/Stone/Slate or Taupe [b]Gene Combo:[/b] Slime/Safari/Runes [b]Eye Color:[/b] Nature, Plague, Earth, or Fire [b]Eye Variation:[/b] Goat or Swirl (Earth only for swirl) [b]Special:[/b] (Maybe) Permababy [b]Unbred:[/b] Yes [b]Funding:[/b] Partial
@FOXBODY
dragon?age=0&body=165&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=52&auth=c688d2332817e0e76b68224e103017d60b7dab58&dummyext=prev.png
Type: Full
Breed: Snapper, Mirror, or Nocturne
Color Combo: Driftwood/Stone/Slate or Taupe
Gene Combo: Slime/Safari/Runes
Eye Color: Nature, Plague, Earth, or Fire
Eye Variation: Goat or Swirl (Earth only for swirl)
Special: (Maybe) Permababy
Unbred: Yes
Funding: Partial
d3aFOu3.gif
NOTICE:

I unfortunately have run out of Lair and Boarding spaces and cannot take on more projects until I can obtain more spaces and complete some projects. What this means is New Incoming Projects are currently on hold and will not be accepted at this time. All projects that are currently active and new ones that have been posted before this message as well as ones that have been PM'ed to me directly, will still be running.

If you are still interested in getting help with your projects feel free to ask about getting added to my Re-Opening Pinglist for when I am able to accept new projects.
If asking to be added to the Pinglist, please do not post a form, but instead just ask about the Pinglist. You will be able to post a form when I am accepting more projects.

I apologize for any disappointment, but am hopeful toward you understanding and remaining patient.
Thank you.
NOTICE:

I unfortunately have run out of Lair and Boarding spaces and cannot take on more projects until I can obtain more spaces and complete some projects. What this means is New Incoming Projects are currently on hold and will not be accepted at this time. All projects that are currently active and new ones that have been posted before this message as well as ones that have been PM'ed to me directly, will still be running.

If you are still interested in getting help with your projects feel free to ask about getting added to my Re-Opening Pinglist for when I am able to accept new projects.
If asking to be added to the Pinglist, please do not post a form, but instead just ask about the Pinglist. You will be able to post a form when I am accepting more projects.

I apologize for any disappointment, but am hopeful toward you understanding and remaining patient.
Thank you.
@FOXBODY

If my post did not get in then may I please be put on the re-opening pinglist? Your temporary hold is totally understandable and I don't mind waiting at all ^^
As long as you don't get completely overwhelmed then take all the time you need.

Whether my project is in or I get put on the pinglist, thank you!
@FOXBODY

If my post did not get in then may I please be put on the re-opening pinglist? Your temporary hold is totally understandable and I don't mind waiting at all ^^
As long as you don't get completely overwhelmed then take all the time you need.

Whether my project is in or I get put on the pinglist, thank you!
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42

Your project is in, I just haven't gotten around to making logs for the last forms. I'm still working behind the scenes and making notes and finding possible dragons for all projects, no worries. The message is referring to any new projects that may come after that post. I noted that any posted before or above it or sent to me before I made that post are still accepted. I hope that help clarifies the conditions. (:

Update to all,

At this time, I am focused on getting more lair spaces and working out something with my current Boarder. I'm hoping to clear more spaces or expand some room more of my own without dipping into my service's funds. All the while progress is still being made. I will be slightly slow with updates, but I assure you things are still getting done. I suppose the lucky part is with most projects now, I'm just currently waiting to hear back from owners for potential parents, waiting for finalizations of Trades/CRs or Private Auction Postings, or waiting for cooldowns to finish.

But as for your projects, (and others) I'll have all the Logs for the last few forms posted tomorrow with all Logs having their appropriate updates.
Thanks for the patience.
@Midna42

Your project is in, I just haven't gotten around to making logs for the last forms. I'm still working behind the scenes and making notes and finding possible dragons for all projects, no worries. The message is referring to any new projects that may come after that post. I noted that any posted before or above it or sent to me before I made that post are still accepted. I hope that help clarifies the conditions. (:

Update to all,

At this time, I am focused on getting more lair spaces and working out something with my current Boarder. I'm hoping to clear more spaces or expand some room more of my own without dipping into my service's funds. All the while progress is still being made. I will be slightly slow with updates, but I assure you things are still getting done. I suppose the lucky part is with most projects now, I'm just currently waiting to hear back from owners for potential parents, waiting for finalizations of Trades/CRs or Private Auction Postings, or waiting for cooldowns to finish.

But as for your projects, (and others) I'll have all the Logs for the last few forms posted tomorrow with all Logs having their appropriate updates.
Thanks for the patience.
@FOXBODY

This project is amazing!! From what I've seen the entire setup is super professional and I'd love to be added to your re-opening pinglist.
@FOXBODY

This project is amazing!! From what I've seen the entire setup is super professional and I'd love to be added to your re-opening pinglist.
always offering hatchlings for treasure!
@BlackRam
That's alright; it is easy to forget at times.
I went ahead and added a tracker to both as well as added funds overtime. Whether you hold your own funds or send them over for safe-keeping, either is fine. I will keep track of how much is toward your project, so you are free to tell me how much you have or send them and allow me to keep track for you.

@Natblida

We have been in contact already but I wanted to address your post here so I know I haven't skipped over it.
Here is your project's Log in case you may have missed it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706063
If you have any further updates to add to the log feel free to let me know!

@QuirkyTea

Sorry for the late response, but thank you for being patient!

Everything is pretty straight forward, so I don't have any questions at this time. I just wanted to address your post in this thread so I know I haven't skipped it accidentally.
Here is your project's log in case you missed it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706102
I have some updates I have not added yet, but I should have them added soon.
Any future actions I take toward your project will be added here as well. If you need anything, please just let me know or feel free to ask!

@xxxx

They are rare, but it does happen! I haven't come across one yet, but I will absolutely continue to watch over the search function and auction house. I also would be willing to help you pay for the G1 if one does pop up. I could only imagine the asking price, but I don't think obtaining the funds would be impossible.

Oh yes, I have Earth eyes written in my notes, but I will add it on the log if it eases any worries. Because Fire nests have been donated for use and you said you prefer them, I just went ahead and made them the default desired eyes. But I'll add Earth as a secondary. (:

As for funds, you can send them whenever you would like to if you decide to send any at all. I typically just put awaiting when I haven't gotten anything yet from someone who marks Partial or Full, or the person seems unsure about whether they are able to. The Awaiting note is just a reminder to the person and myself if they want it. And thank you for offering your nests! Light eyes are always sought after and I appreciate it; it will definitely help. I have added you to my list.

@Midna42

I enjoy helping people, and projects are extremely fun to me; I'm glad people find my service useful, that's what matters the most to me. (:

As for your project, I'm a little confused, so bear with me in figuring it out just a little.
You already have the dragon you want to use, which is specifically a G1 hatched on a specific day, but you're looking to use a bunch of scatter scrolls in attempt to get the color combination you're after, correct? And the Primary color must be Radioactive, but Sec and Tert can be a form of blue and white?

If all of the above is correct, I can help with that project, but it definitely will be a lot more involved than any other one. It's definitely going to take a long time. I have several methods of gather funds so getting scatter scrolls won't be a huge problem, but because it's very specific, it's more than likely realistic to be a consistently ongoing project. I'm sure you're fine with it, but I still find the need to warn you just because there are other projects going on and with having to equalize the budget to all projects, you might see yours come to a stand still very often.

Another thing we can do is gather a bunch of water eggs for next year and hatch them on the same day in hopes of achieving a good result without scatter scrolls. I am uncertain if the year is important in the date, but it's another method I'm willing to try.

Also here is your project's log if you haven't seen it already:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706229

Some information might be missing, because I didn't quite understand it the first time through, but I might have a better understanding of it now, but I wish to confirm before proceeding.

@Lunalis

Your funds have been added to the tracker, apologies for the late response.

@LittleParade

Thank you, and you're very welcome. (:

@monteagle

Here is your log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706285

You seem to have a lot of options for this one, if there any major preference amongst them? It just makes it a little easier to start when there is something specific in mind. Thanks!

@BlackRam
That's alright; it is easy to forget at times.
I went ahead and added a tracker to both as well as added funds overtime. Whether you hold your own funds or send them over for safe-keeping, either is fine. I will keep track of how much is toward your project, so you are free to tell me how much you have or send them and allow me to keep track for you.

@Natblida

We have been in contact already but I wanted to address your post here so I know I haven't skipped over it.
Here is your project's Log in case you may have missed it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706063
If you have any further updates to add to the log feel free to let me know!

@QuirkyTea

Sorry for the late response, but thank you for being patient!

Everything is pretty straight forward, so I don't have any questions at this time. I just wanted to address your post in this thread so I know I haven't skipped it accidentally.
Here is your project's log in case you missed it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706102
I have some updates I have not added yet, but I should have them added soon.
Any future actions I take toward your project will be added here as well. If you need anything, please just let me know or feel free to ask!

@xxxx

They are rare, but it does happen! I haven't come across one yet, but I will absolutely continue to watch over the search function and auction house. I also would be willing to help you pay for the G1 if one does pop up. I could only imagine the asking price, but I don't think obtaining the funds would be impossible.

Oh yes, I have Earth eyes written in my notes, but I will add it on the log if it eases any worries. Because Fire nests have been donated for use and you said you prefer them, I just went ahead and made them the default desired eyes. But I'll add Earth as a secondary. (:

As for funds, you can send them whenever you would like to if you decide to send any at all. I typically just put awaiting when I haven't gotten anything yet from someone who marks Partial or Full, or the person seems unsure about whether they are able to. The Awaiting note is just a reminder to the person and myself if they want it. And thank you for offering your nests! Light eyes are always sought after and I appreciate it; it will definitely help. I have added you to my list.

@Midna42

I enjoy helping people, and projects are extremely fun to me; I'm glad people find my service useful, that's what matters the most to me. (:

As for your project, I'm a little confused, so bear with me in figuring it out just a little.
You already have the dragon you want to use, which is specifically a G1 hatched on a specific day, but you're looking to use a bunch of scatter scrolls in attempt to get the color combination you're after, correct? And the Primary color must be Radioactive, but Sec and Tert can be a form of blue and white?

If all of the above is correct, I can help with that project, but it definitely will be a lot more involved than any other one. It's definitely going to take a long time. I have several methods of gather funds so getting scatter scrolls won't be a huge problem, but because it's very specific, it's more than likely realistic to be a consistently ongoing project. I'm sure you're fine with it, but I still find the need to warn you just because there are other projects going on and with having to equalize the budget to all projects, you might see yours come to a stand still very often.

Another thing we can do is gather a bunch of water eggs for next year and hatch them on the same day in hopes of achieving a good result without scatter scrolls. I am uncertain if the year is important in the date, but it's another method I'm willing to try.

Also here is your project's log if you haven't seen it already:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706229

Some information might be missing, because I didn't quite understand it the first time through, but I might have a better understanding of it now, but I wish to confirm before proceeding.

@Lunalis

Your funds have been added to the tracker, apologies for the late response.

@LittleParade

Thank you, and you're very welcome. (:

@monteagle

Here is your log:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2868027/5#post_43706285

You seem to have a lot of options for this one, if there any major preference amongst them? It just makes it a little easier to start when there is something specific in mind. Thanks!

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19