Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88
Oh, it's cute! I like its muzzle and its big tummy ahah
Oh, it's cute! I like its muzzle and its big tummy ahah
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
Don't know how I missed this update and only saw it 'til now XD but neat, cool looking dragon! :D Thank you so much, team! Can't wait for their reveal, wonder which deity/Flight they belong to and what the breed name is, and genes will be :D am thinking with all that long, stringy hair they might belong to Shade, getting those kinds of vibes from their manes, especially the way it pools around them at their feet , or as people call the leader around the site, 'Goopmom' XD just makes me think of that :) In the words of Sweetie Belle: "I really like her mane!!" Good work, team, thanks for all your hard work! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Don't know how I missed this update and only saw it 'til now XD but neat, cool looking dragon! :D Thank you so much, team! Can't wait for their reveal, wonder which deity/Flight they belong to and what the breed name is, and genes will be :D am thinking with all that long, stringy hair they might belong to Shade, getting those kinds of vibes from their manes, especially the way it pools around them at their feet , or as people call the leader around the site, 'Goopmom' XD just makes me think of that :)
In the words of Sweetie Belle: "I really like her mane!!"

Good work, team, thanks for all your hard work!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
I love the hair, it makes them look like a kelpie. What would make this breed absolutely perfect for me would be if they kept "tattered butterfly" wings from one of the Dev. streams. (Or even better, if the wings were a tertiary gene)
I love the hair, it makes them look like a kelpie. What would make this breed absolutely perfect for me would be if they kept "tattered butterfly" wings from one of the Dev. streams. (Or even better, if the wings were a tertiary gene)
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Looks cool. I love me some regal looking creatures.
Looks cool. I love me some regal looking creatures.
[quote name="Wildheart25" date="2020-04-12 17:10:05" ] So is this the official new ancient breed? Or is this just the completed concept from the stream. I'm a little confused about that. [/quote] This is still concept art. Nothing's been finalized yet.
Wildheart25 wrote on 2020-04-12 17:10:05:
So is this the official new ancient breed? Or is this just the completed concept from the stream. I'm a little confused about that.
This is still concept art. Nothing's been finalized yet.
RGfeibN.png
I missed it oof.
I missed it oof.
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Is it just me or when you zoom in on the eyes...blue? [s]itsawaterancientbreed [/s] I haven’t been around for the other ancient breed mockups and reveals but did they have colored eyes?
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Is it just me or when you zoom in on the eyes...blue?
itsawaterancientbreed
I haven’t been around for the other ancient breed mockups and reveals but did they have colored eyes?
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
bug wings n long hair don't scream water to me, hopefully it's a shadow breed :0

i like it a lot though, get a load of those g a m s
bug wings n long hair don't scream water to me, hopefully it's a shadow breed :0

i like it a lot though, get a load of those g a m s
I really like the concept art! Wonder when it’ll come out? I think the genes could be interesting as well, like scaled goop kelp or something like that? Great job FR team!!
I really like the concept art! Wonder when it’ll come out? I think the genes could be interesting as well, like scaled goop kelp or something like that? Great job FR team!!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

[quote name="Madrigalism" date="2020-04-12 17:59:14" ] I will say though, while I'm completely for this design here and would gladly toss all my gems at it, I'm sincerely hoping this isn't a water ancient. Hair slows creatures down quite a bit in the water, and while hair underwater looks pretty, this ancient would not fare well with all that hair from a survival standpoint. My fingers are crossed for it being a shadow breed, I'd love if the name were "seelie" or "unseelie", but time will tell with this one. [/quote] While I'll agree about the hair weighing a swimming dragon down, it also depends on if it's actually hair...or filaments. What if they were hairlike stinging tendrils instead, almost like a jellyfish? It's a concept, still being worked on. I'm convinced it's Water, it looks like it crawled out of brackish shallows or a swamp to me.
Madrigalism wrote on 2020-04-12 17:59:14:
I will say though, while I'm completely for this design here and would gladly toss all my gems at it, I'm sincerely hoping this isn't a water ancient. Hair slows creatures down quite a bit in the water, and while hair underwater looks pretty, this ancient would not fare well with all that hair from a survival standpoint.

My fingers are crossed for it being a shadow breed, I'd love if the name were "seelie" or "unseelie", but time will tell with this one.

While I'll agree about the hair weighing a swimming dragon down, it also depends on if it's actually hair...or filaments. What if they were hairlike stinging tendrils instead, almost like a jellyfish? It's a concept, still being worked on. I'm convinced it's Water, it looks like it crawled out of brackish shallows or a swamp to me.
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88