Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 91 92
YES
YES
LMLA6wg.png
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2020-04-01 06:14:46" ] [quote name="Odamaki" date="2020-04-01 06:13:07" ] [quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2020-04-01 06:11:26" ] [quote name="Fennelroot" date="2020-04-01 06:10:17" ] @/Xhatzol Did y’all actually make an event that doesn’t even work for mobile players? [/quote] [size=1]blinks in confusion[/size] [/quote] This [/quote] it doesn’t necessarily not work ( I don’t play in landscape which you can see but like half of the text is cut off. ) but hey, looks like I’m gonna have to adjust to see that handsome / beautiful face [emoji=mirror size=1] [/quote] Well my phone doesn’t have that option.
iiSwizzle wrote on 2020-04-01 06:14:46:
Odamaki wrote on 2020-04-01 06:13:07:
iiSwizzle wrote on 2020-04-01 06:11:26:
Fennelroot wrote on 2020-04-01 06:10:17:
@/Xhatzol

Did y’all actually make an event that doesn’t even work for mobile players?

blinks in confusion
This
it doesn’t necessarily not work ( I don’t play in landscape which you can see but like half of the text is cut off. ) but hey, looks like I’m gonna have to adjust to see that handsome / beautiful face

Well my phone doesn’t have that option.
I don't know whether to laugh or scream
Clippy is that you?
I don't know whether to laugh or scream
Clippy is that you?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
[quote name="dragonlady1803" date="2020-04-01 06:13:18" ] Uhh so for mobile users look at the very bottom of the site! You can still see the "update" [/quote] Well that's useless. I can barely read it scrolled all the way in.
dragonlady1803 wrote on 2020-04-01 06:13:18:
Uhh so for mobile users look at the very bottom of the site! You can still see the "update"

Well that's useless. I can barely read it scrolled all the way in.
.... cool rocks! hopefully a changing familiar like the phoenix and the sneak but ... eh as far as the waystone since I haven't had it active since it was you know... released.

guess I'll be sitting out of this one!

But happy Aprils fool everyone!
.... cool rocks! hopefully a changing familiar like the phoenix and the sneak but ... eh as far as the waystone since I haven't had it active since it was you know... released.

guess I'll be sitting out of this one!

But happy Aprils fool everyone!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Ohhh boy lol
Ohhh boy lol
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Aww the Which Waystone is so cute. I'd love to have a .gif of one blinking and raising their eyebrow to put in a bio. It also reminds me of the old Microsoft Word assistant, which looked like an animated paper clip. I miss Clippy.
Aww the Which Waystone is so cute. I'd love to have a .gif of one blinking and raising their eyebrow to put in a bio. It also reminds me of the old Microsoft Word assistant, which looked like an animated paper clip. I miss Clippy.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[b][font=Georgia] [img]https://i.redd.it/s83emc8xj2c01.jpg[/img] ....anyone? [/font][/b]

s83emc8xj2c01.jpg

....anyone?
tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o2_r2_500.gif
I Uh. Can’t turn the witch waystone on.
I Uh. Can’t turn the witch waystone on.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
The Following sentences are something it has said to me. I think it says things depending on where you are. I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting. Everyone knows that [item=eliminate] means "F", but what about [item=regeneration]? [Browsing the database.] Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/6]Baku[/url] have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become. Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss? Why do [b]fae[/b] take up the same amount of lair space as [b]guardians[/b]? They're [b]very territorial[/b]. Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission. I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way.
The Following sentences are something it has said to me. I think it says things depending on where you are.

I collect full stacks of Charged Duneberries. I don’t know why, but they do make for some great lighting.

Everyone knows that Eliminate means "F", but what about Regeneration ?

[Browsing the database.]
Dragons should never browse the food section while hungry.

Baku have the creepiest monster animation. The longer I look at them, the scarier they become.

Yawn! I slept like a rock. What'd I miss?

Why do fae take up the same amount of lair space as guardians? They're very territorial.

Ah yes, the oral tradition, one of the least reliable methods of information retention and transmission.

I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 91 92