Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_canyouevenbelievehowluckyyouare.png[/img][/permalink][/center] As we race ever toward the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity][b]technological singularity[/b][/url], we derive more and more support from artificial intelligence in how we work, live, and play. Stormlight Workshop is proud to introduce its own foray into the burgeoning world of AI with the [i][b]Which Waystone PRO Edition[/b][/i]. [center][permalink][b]Click here to have your mind absolutely blown.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] -------- [size=5][b]Which Waystone PRO Edition[/b][/size] The team here at [i]Flight Rising[/i] is always on the lookout for ways to implement new technologies into our game, especially if we feel they can positively augment the player experience. Today, we're proud to unveil the first of hopefully many companion products: the [i][b]Which Waystone PRO Edition[/b][/i]. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/whichwaystoneprobox.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b]Leveraging AI[/b][/size] [b]Artifical intelligence[/b]—let's face it—is going to rule the world some day. So rather than be hesitant, let's embrace that cold metallic future with open arms! [i][b]Which Waystone PRO Edition[/b][/i] analyzes the combined playstyles of thousands of [i]Flight Rising[/i] players. Combining repeating habits with a proprietary system we're calling [i]Pixel Dragon Personalities[/i], the program will generate [b]quirky, relevant responses to even further guide players in effective ways to play the game[/b]. And don't worry, we've gone to painstaking lengths to verify that [b]at no point will this program ever achieve sentience[/b]. For once, mistakes [i]weren't[/i] made, and we couldn't be more proud of the result! [size=4][b]Free 24-Hour Trial![/b][/size] As a lucky member of the [i]Flight Rising[/i] community, you have been selected to take part in a [b]free 24-Hour trial[/b] of this awesome new program. Upon logging in and visiting pages across the website, you'll find that your original Which Waystone has already been upgraded and [b]will begin interacting with you immediately[/b]. The free trial will end on [b]April 2nd at 06:00 server time[/b], at which time the Which Waystone will revert to the [i]Basic Edition[/i], and you'll need to purchase the [i]PRO Edition[/i] at full cost. We'll provide more details on that as long as our digital overlords allow us to. ([i]NOTE: And don't worry, if you'd rather not participate in the trial, you can always toggle the Which Waystone itself to OFF by visiting the page itself and flipping the switch in the top right corner.)[/i] -------------- [size=5][b]Marva's Back![/b][/size] It wouldn't be early April without the illustrious [b]Marva[/b] leaving some goodies around Sornieth. As of this post, all [i]Flight Rising[/i] players can visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift][b]Galore's Glorious Gifts[/b][/url] and pick up a mysterious item. Galore will stop offering this gift on [b]Friday, April 3rd @ 06:00 server time[/b], at which point [b]its true purpose will be revealed[/b], so feel free to [b]investigate its contents[/b] in the mean time! [i](NOTE: Similar to previous years, this item contains an item that likewise contains the previous item, and will loop infinitely until the date and time listed in the previous paragraph. After that point, whatever item you have in your Hoard will transform its contents into something new.)[/i] [center][item=Marva's Runic Rubble][/center]
banner_canyouevenbelievehowluckyyouare.png

As we race ever toward the technological singularity, we derive more and more support from artificial intelligence in how we work, live, and play. Stormlight Workshop is proud to introduce its own foray into the burgeoning world of AI with the Which Waystone PRO Edition.

Which Waystone PRO Edition

The team here at Flight Rising is always on the lookout for ways to implement new technologies into our game, especially if we feel they can positively augment the player experience.

Today, we're proud to unveil the first of hopefully many companion products: the Which Waystone PRO Edition.

whichwaystoneprobox.png

Leveraging AI

Artifical intelligence—let's face it—is going to rule the world some day. So rather than be hesitant, let's embrace that cold metallic future with open arms!

Which Waystone PRO Edition analyzes the combined playstyles of thousands of Flight Rising players. Combining repeating habits with a proprietary system we're calling Pixel Dragon Personalities, the program will generate quirky, relevant responses to even further guide players in effective ways to play the game.

And don't worry, we've gone to painstaking lengths to verify that at no point will this program ever achieve sentience. For once, mistakes weren't made, and we couldn't be more proud of the result!

Free 24-Hour Trial!

As a lucky member of the Flight Rising community, you have been selected to take part in a free 24-Hour trial of this awesome new program. Upon logging in and visiting pages across the website, you'll find that your original Which Waystone has already been upgraded and will begin interacting with you immediately.

The free trial will end on April 2nd at 06:00 server time, at which time the Which Waystone will revert to the Basic Edition, and you'll need to purchase the PRO Edition at full cost. We'll provide more details on that as long as our digital overlords allow us to.

(NOTE: And don't worry, if you'd rather not participate in the trial, you can always toggle the Which Waystone itself to OFF by visiting the page itself and flipping the switch in the top right corner.)

Marva's Back!

It wouldn't be early April without the illustrious Marva leaving some goodies around Sornieth.

As of this post, all Flight Rising players can visit Galore's Glorious Gifts and pick up a mysterious item. Galore will stop offering this gift on Friday, April 3rd @ 06:00 server time, at which point its true purpose will be revealed, so feel free to investigate its contents in the mean time!

(NOTE: Similar to previous years, this item contains an item that likewise contains the previous item, and will loop infinitely until the date and time listed in the previous paragraph. After that point, whatever item you have in your Hoard will transform its contents into something new.)

Marva's Runic Rubble
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Happy
Birthday.
Happy
Birthday.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
yes
yes
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[b]Which Waystone Pro Review [/b] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [i]4 star rating[/i] I'm impressed at how advanced the Waystones new artificial intelligence is, within minutes it picked up on my spending habits and suggested ways I could spend my money faster. I've enjoyed the advice it had to offer, though I did notice it seemed to have developed an attitude, and when I brought it up we got into a heated argument. I imagine user experience will vary and others may have a more pleasant experience. Overall I'm enjoying my time with this advanced AI and will likely let it convince me to purchase the PRO edition at full cost.
Which Waystone Pro Review

4 star rating

I'm impressed at how advanced the Waystones new artificial intelligence is, within minutes it picked up on my spending habits and suggested ways I could spend my money faster. I've enjoyed the advice it had to offer, though I did notice it seemed to have developed an attitude, and when I brought it up we got into a heated argument. I imagine user experience will vary and others may have a more pleasant experience. Overall I'm enjoying my time with this advanced AI and will likely let it convince me to purchase the PRO edition at full cost.
Happy April Fools Day!
Happy April Fools Day!
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
Happy april fools!
Happy april fools!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
yey
yey
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
Happy April fools!
Happy April fools!
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Yes