Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92
[quote]I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?[/quote] I'm in love
Quote:
I feel like I'm suddenly a major topic for discussion today. What happened?

I'm in love
rreea8E.gif
Oof my laptop is broken so I'm stuck on my phone for the next few days. The idea seems fun though!
Oof my laptop is broken so I'm stuck on my phone for the next few days. The idea seems fun though!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
Happy april fools!
Happy april fools!

devs, please explain why absolutely nothing has changed for me. no talking stone, no switch on the waystone page. just the 'pro' icon in the library section

...is this a big prank? did you guys tell half the community to play convinced to there being a talking stone? is this the april fools?
devs, please explain why absolutely nothing has changed for me. no talking stone, no switch on the waystone page. just the 'pro' icon in the library section

...is this a big prank? did you guys tell half the community to play convinced to there being a talking stone? is this the april fools?
... I cant remember how to turn the waystone on. :/
There is no option on the waystone page or in account settings...
... I cant remember how to turn the waystone on. :/
There is no option on the waystone page or in account settings...
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest Theme Week thread.

I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way.

What forum vista should I use to match my orange glow aesthetic?

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…
I'm picking out my favorite entries from the latest Theme Week thread.

I have a great forum thread idea, but I'm still working on the title. A well-written title goes a long way.

What forum vista should I use to match my orange glow aesthetic?

I'm just browsing the sales forum… definitely not going to buy anything… nope…
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
I didn't know today was April 1st... I just saw the waystone..

I'd say we have about 5, maybe 6 hours before the waystone becomes sentient and destroys us all.

Happy April Fool's day!
I didn't know today was April 1st... I just saw the waystone..

I'd say we have about 5, maybe 6 hours before the waystone becomes sentient and destroys us all.

Happy April Fool's day!
They/It/Squid - FR +8
Kr9KGJR.png
i forgot it was april fools and kept trying to open the slab! hahahaha

hap hap april fools!
i forgot it was april fools and kept trying to open the slab! hahahaha

hap hap april fools!
sig2.jpg
@ Staff, what pronouns does the AI for the Waystone Pro edition use? Please @ me with your response. This is amazing and I love W.P. so much.
@ Staff, what pronouns does the AI for the Waystone Pro edition use? Please @ me with your response. This is amazing and I love W.P. so much.
ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I
ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 91 92