Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92
[quote name="@Falinks" date="2020-04-01 06:19:25" ] devs, please explain why absolutely nothing has changed for me. no talking stone, no switch on the waystone page. just the 'pro' icon in the library section ...is this a big prank? did you guys tell half the community to play convinced to there being a talking stone? is this the april fools? [/quote] Turn on the waystone and go to the home page and wait.
@Falinks wrote on 2020-04-01 06:19:25:
devs, please explain why absolutely nothing has changed for me. no talking stone, no switch on the waystone page. just the 'pro' icon in the library section

...is this a big prank? did you guys tell half the community to play convinced to there being a talking stone? is this the april fools?

Turn on the waystone and go to the home page and wait.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
i..... i love it....
i..... i love it....
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2020-04-01 06:20:35" ] ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I [/quote] Yeah, I am very disappointed by this as well. I barely play on the computer so chances are, I'll never see it.
Valrunie wrote on 2020-04-01 06:20:35:
ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I
Yeah, I am very disappointed by this as well. I barely play on the computer so chances are, I'll never see it.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
HAPPY FOOLS DAY
HAPPY FOOLS DAY
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote]Gasp! You can talk?! If I'd known, I would've introduced myself years ago![/quote] Ahahah I had to work, but I want read ALL the thing [s]Clippy[/s] the Waystone can say
Quote:
Gasp! You can talk?! If I'd known, I would've introduced myself years ago!

Ahahah I had to work, but I want read ALL the thing Clippy the Waystone can say
rreea8E.gif
First I was like "huh? Everything looks the same??" until realising... I am the fool
The waystone was turned off.
I am very smart.
First I was like "huh? Everything looks the same??" until realising... I am the fool
The waystone was turned off.
I am very smart.
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Happy April Fools Day!
Happy April Fools Day!
cbQdPvX.png
[quote name="Odamaki" date="2020-04-01 06:21:49" ] [quote name="Valrunie" date="2020-04-01 06:20:35" ] ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I [/quote] Yeah, I am very disappointed by this as well. I barely play on the computer so chances are, I'll never see it. [/quote] Same here. :\
Odamaki wrote on 2020-04-01 06:21:49:
Valrunie wrote on 2020-04-01 06:20:35:
ha ha yay.... can't see it because I am at phone. atm, sorry but this is lame for me and I am disappointed. I was happy to see what will it be and boom, can't see it :I
Yeah, I am very disappointed by this as well. I barely play on the computer so chances are, I'll never see it.

Same here. :\
Amazing, I love it!
Amazing, I love it!
LOL
LOL
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91 92