Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fashion allergy
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620555714921889792/690270027198234824/IMG_20200319_194018.png[/img]
IMG_20200319_194018.png

haha ancients are noobs
haha ancients are noobs
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
I think they just like to be naked. Clothes are just so restrictive and it's just a trend anyway!
I think they just like to be naked. Clothes are just so restrictive and it's just a trend anyway!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Probably they just prefer to not have apparel on, it does tend to restrict some flight movements.
Probably they just prefer to not have apparel on, it does tend to restrict some flight movements.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Agreeing with Susinko. I mean, if you think about it, Ancients are basically nudists. :v
Agreeing with Susinko. I mean, if you think about it, Ancients are basically nudists. :v
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
allergic to swagger
allergic to swagger
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
/Slaps on skin that looks like apparel

Problem solved. They are immune

Buying Food UMAs
[quote name="Burger" date="2020-03-19 15:22:32" ] /Slaps on skin that looks like apparel Problem solved. They are immune [/quote] its like forcing them to take allergy medication
Burger wrote on 2020-03-19 15:22:32:

its like forcing them to take allergy medication
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Ancients are nudists.
Ancients are nudists.
qDavPTk.png
they saw a dragon doused in flowerfalls, sylvan fairy, and silk sets and they just went like "yeah no"
they saw a dragon doused in flowerfalls, sylvan fairy, and silk sets and they just went like "yeah no"
1 2