Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7887 7888 7889 7890 7891 ... 16096 16097
why are wof dragons so ugly?
why are wof dragons so ugly?
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
You can't avoid confronting this. You've got to stand up for yourself and cut contact. Trust me, you'll be afraid but afterwards you'll be so relieved not to have that toxic stain forever stuck on your life. Let him go. You have nothing to lose.
You can't avoid confronting this. You've got to stand up for yourself and cut contact. Trust me, you'll be afraid but afterwards you'll be so relieved not to have that toxic stain forever stuck on your life. Let him go. You have nothing to lose.
@umbrishadow Just be thankful that they don't look like their UK cover counterparts: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffire/images/4/4a/Wings-of-Fire-2-UK-cover-smaller-666x1024.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140428202739.png[/img]
@umbrishadow
Just be thankful that they don't look like their UK cover counterparts:
180?cb=20140428202739.png
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif

Wasser.

Wasser.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
The parrot is whistling, laughing, and saying “Not fair” randomly again, but at least the dog is being quiet now....
The parrot is whistling, laughing, and saying “Not fair” randomly again, but at least the dog is being quiet now....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Alrighty, looks like that was the last of the cleanout batch. Let's see how many spaces I got bac-12??? I know some of that was from some fodder nests but wow, I didnt realize how crowded my main lair was getting...
Alrighty, looks like that was the last of the cleanout batch. Let's see how many spaces I got bac-12??? I know some of that was from some fodder nests but wow, I didnt realize how crowded my main lair was getting...
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
if I have to go home and stay there without any sort of end in sight because of the pandemic my family will literally be the end of me long before any virus will
if I have to go home and stay there without any sort of end in sight because of the pandemic my family will literally be the end of me long before any virus will
7zcCDc4.png
I should probably sleep.
Nah.
I should probably sleep.
Nah.
160 days... could the time pass any slower.. one day at a time , do it for him do it for him , thats only 23 weeks, saturday marks one week down, and thatll be 22.... do it for him

ive got to learn how to not rely on othehrs for happiness
160 days... could the time pass any slower.. one day at a time , do it for him do it for him , thats only 23 weeks, saturday marks one week down, and thatll be 22.... do it for him

ive got to learn how to not rely on othehrs for happiness
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
Mom closed the blinds and the bird and dog finally are both quiet... it’s about time.... the only thing I don’t like is that I can’t see the snow outside because it was beautiful.... oh well, I just know I can go to my own room and then I can see the beautiful stuff that way... I can also see the birds on the feeder there which is super cute and them snow bathing! The only thing I really didn’t like about Mewtwo in the remake of “Mewtwo Strikes Back” was his powers.... but I completely hated Mew... her voice actress needed a ton of work, but Mewtwo’s new voice actor was sublime because I could barely tell the difference... I was totally impressed.
Mom closed the blinds and the bird and dog finally are both quiet... it’s about time.... the only thing I don’t like is that I can’t see the snow outside because it was beautiful.... oh well, I just know I can go to my own room and then I can see the beautiful stuff that way... I can also see the birds on the feeder there which is super cute and them snow bathing! The only thing I really didn’t like about Mewtwo in the remake of “Mewtwo Strikes Back” was his powers.... but I completely hated Mew... her voice actress needed a ton of work, but Mewtwo’s new voice actor was sublime because I could barely tell the difference... I was totally impressed.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 7887 7888 7889 7890 7891 ... 16096 16097