Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7885 7886 7887 7888 7889 ... 16144 16145
[img]https://hashtag3r.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/45-Random-Impressive-Weird-Funny-Pictures-243-30.jpg[/img] this is me. every day of my life
45-Random-Impressive-Weird-Funny-Pictures-243-30.jpg

this is me. every day of my life
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
hm. i like cirava hermod a lot
i just think theyr neat
hm. i like cirava hermod a lot
i just think theyr neat
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
I honestly don't know how to exist as if you never did.
I honestly don't know how to exist as if you never did.
It’s so strange that it wasn’t snowing earlier and suddenly now it is.... huh, I wonder where this random snow came from.... very strange, but I love watching it while I eat my lunch.... it’s nice, and the chickadees love to snow bathe which is very cute to watch.... it’s very, very cute...
It’s so strange that it wasn’t snowing earlier and suddenly now it is.... huh, I wonder where this random snow came from.... very strange, but I love watching it while I eat my lunch.... it’s nice, and the chickadees love to snow bathe which is very cute to watch.... it’s very, very cute...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I know this was just a bonus side story that you're not supposed to look too deeply into, but dear god Hubert and Dedue must be going completely mental due to their lords suddenly going missing like this! Especially Hubert, because I think we all know what happened to Edelgard last time she disappeared

Y'all thought Mercury being in retrograde was bad? Then get ready for Saturn and Pluto being relatively adjacent to eachother in any way!
I know this was just a bonus side story that you're not supposed to look too deeply into, but dear god Hubert and Dedue must be going completely mental due to their lords suddenly going missing like this! Especially Hubert, because I think we all know what happened to Edelgard last time she disappeared

Y'all thought Mercury being in retrograde was bad? Then get ready for Saturn and Pluto being relatively adjacent to eachother in any way!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Welp. Now restaurants are now strictly take out.
Welp. Now restaurants are now strictly take out.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
The skies literally opened up and began dumping water like in a single second. This explains a lot about my three day migraine. ... I'm for it. Wash out all this wretched pollen, please. The cars are literally turning yellow from it.
The skies literally opened up and began dumping water like in a single second. This explains a lot about my three day migraine. ... I'm for it. Wash out all this wretched pollen, please. The cars are literally turning yellow from it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I dont have feathers but I have the intense need to pull all of them out one by one especially the ones around my neck I must engage in pterotillomania
I dont have feathers but I have the intense need to pull all of them out one by one especially the ones around my neck I must engage in pterotillomania
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
big :( hours
big :( hours
Wolf | they/them
Wow it’s seriously snowing hard now outside even though it’s spring! This is crazy, but that’s Alaska for you....
Wow it’s seriously snowing hard now outside even though it’s spring! This is crazy, but that’s Alaska for you....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 7885 7886 7887 7888 7889 ... 16144 16145