Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7888 7889 7890 7891 7892 ... 16145 16146
i hate did
i hate did
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
Never be afraid to ping me!
Oh no, I think Spotify fixed the adblock workaround for listening via your browser. Damn. :/
Oh no, I think Spotify fixed the adblock workaround for listening via your browser. Damn. :/
PJb908Z.png
It’s stopped snowing and there are only a few small icicles left hanging up on the roof... I wonder when they will fall off.... I wouldn’t be too surprised if they fell tomorrow to be completely honest.
It’s stopped snowing and there are only a few small icicles left hanging up on the roof... I wonder when they will fall off.... I wouldn’t be too surprised if they fell tomorrow to be completely honest.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
hhhhhhhh netflix got kung fu panda 2. it's peacock time.

also why must I procrastinate so much.
hhhhhhhh netflix got kung fu panda 2. it's peacock time.

also why must I procrastinate so much.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I finally did it. Well, I would've done it a while ago if it actually bothered to show up but no it came on my 5th attempt at the worst possible moment. Yeah, I clubbed that seal. Not sparing that thing's life after the stress it put on me >:C
I finally did it. Well, I would've done it a while ago if it actually bothered to show up but no it came on my 5th attempt at the worst possible moment. Yeah, I clubbed that seal. Not sparing that thing's life after the stress it put on me >:C
i have come to the conclusion that i hate therapy and would rather not go back ever again
i have come to the conclusion that i hate therapy and would rather not go back ever again
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Aaaand we've hit 900 soft resets for Darkrai. Here's hoping a shiny shows up before I have to go back to school.

Edit: 1,000 soft resets now. I'm more efficient with this than I thought.
Aaaand we've hit 900 soft resets for Darkrai. Here's hoping a shiny shows up before I have to go back to school.

Edit: 1,000 soft resets now. I'm more efficient with this than I thought.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[quote name="Doetree" date="2020-03-17 16:52:14" ] I'm so allergic to everything right now and I'm coughing and sneezing and a mess and everyone I work with freaks out thinking I have coronavirus but it's literally just the tree outside trying to kill me. I promise. [/quote] MOOD. I've been in a state of misery since I got home from college. There's not too many flowering trees around my college apartment, but my house is surrounded by them. I'm dying here and I can't do anything about it. Allergies. SUCK.
Doetree wrote on 2020-03-17 16:52:14:
I'm so allergic to everything right now and I'm coughing and sneezing and a mess and everyone I work with freaks out thinking I have coronavirus but it's literally just the tree outside trying to kill me. I promise.

MOOD. I've been in a state of misery since I got home from college. There's not too many flowering trees around my college apartment, but my house is surrounded by them. I'm dying here and I can't do anything about it. Allergies. SUCK.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
My ears keep ringing but that's not really bothering me much right now since I'm used to them doing that. I think I'm going to go back in scorched forest to get some more food since I already maxed out my fairgrounds amount for today. That coliseum venue is so relaxing.
My ears keep ringing but that's not really bothering me much right now since I'm used to them doing that. I think I'm going to go back in scorched forest to get some more food since I already maxed out my fairgrounds amount for today. That coliseum venue is so relaxing.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 ... 7888 7889 7890 7891 7892 ... 16145 16146