Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can’t load AH?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm having the same problem - no searches working - no AH returns :(
I'm having the same problem - no searches working - no AH returns :(
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
aw bummer
aw bummer
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
same ^^

this has happened before, hopefully it'll be fixed soon
same ^^

this has happened before, hopefully it'll be fixed soon
underskrift-geo.png
Also broken for me.

Win10 - Chrome browser.
Also broken for me.

Win10 - Chrome browser.
TyYgOYZ.png
I'm having the same issue where Auction House pages load really load, and when they finish I get this error: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SYCMo1V.png[/img] Also having the same issue with in-flight auctions: [img]https://i.imgur.com/meqZKl7.png[/img] Update: apparently I can view expired auctions just fine. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fdN2X4q.png[/img]
I'm having the same issue where Auction House pages load really load, and when they finish I get this error:
SYCMo1V.png
Also having the same issue with in-flight auctions:
meqZKl7.png

Update: apparently I can view expired auctions just fine.
fdN2X4q.png
Na5WGHa.png
This is so strange? I managed to price check, list, and sell something around 30 mins ago. My account updated the gem amount with the sale just fine, but now the entire AH won't load.
This is so strange? I managed to price check, list, and sell something around 30 mins ago. My account updated the gem amount with the sale just fine, but now the entire AH won't load.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I'm having the same issue. I'm on a windows 10 computer with chrome for the browser and I even tried clearing my history to see if that would fix it... Nothing...
I'm having the same issue. I'm on a windows 10 computer with chrome for the browser and I even tried clearing my history to see if that would fix it... Nothing...
I'm having this issue as well, with the same error message, and the same problem with dragon search. I think that one gave me the same error message.
I'm having this issue as well, with the same error message, and the same problem with dragon search. I think that one gave me the same error message.
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
AH likewise borked here, chrome, win10. Just 'Buy'; 'Sell' and 'Activity' are fine.

Super slow loading, then "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.".

edit: and just like that it's working again?
AH likewise borked here, chrome, win10. Just 'Buy'; 'Sell' and 'Activity' are fine.

Super slow loading, then "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.".

edit: and just like that it's working again?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
hey, this is happening to me, too! I thought it might've just been my internet. I keep getting the exact same error message as @tigressRising (thank you for uploading that screenshot!)
the rest of the website is loading just fine. it's really strange ):

edit: I'm using windows 10 + chrome!
hey, this is happening to me, too! I thought it might've just been my internet. I keep getting the exact same error message as @tigressRising (thank you for uploading that screenshot!)
the rest of the website is loading just fine. it's really strange ):

edit: I'm using windows 10 + chrome!
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6