Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can’t load AH?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Me too, on both computer and ipad. Nothing loads.
Me too, on both computer and ipad. Nothing loads.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I've just experienced the same thing. It was working fine about ten minutes ago and then I went to purchase a dragon and it said it couldn't locate that sale. So, thinking someone got the dragon before me, I started to search for dragons and the message appeared "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error."
I realized that's not normal! I hope this issue gets resolved soon, thank you!!
I've just experienced the same thing. It was working fine about ten minutes ago and then I went to purchase a dragon and it said it couldn't locate that sale. So, thinking someone got the dragon before me, I started to search for dragons and the message appeared "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error."
I realized that's not normal! I hope this issue gets resolved soon, thank you!!
TundraFrost
its not working on my end either, from my laptop or phone, with the same message, i cant even make it show up briefly.
its not working on my end either, from my laptop or phone, with the same message, i cant even make it show up briefly.
m5NMmDh.png
Same here. Sometimes it works for a second, but most of the time it doesn't. For instance: when I opened the AH the food page loaded, but when I went to apparel it was very slow and then gave me the message "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error." I am using Brave, but I asked my friends who use different browsers and they have the same problem.
Same here. Sometimes it works for a second, but most of the time it doesn't. For instance: when I opened the AH the food page loaded, but when I went to apparel it was very slow and then gave me the message "Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error." I am using Brave, but I asked my friends who use different browsers and they have the same problem.
I'm experiencing the same error, though I don't really have a clue on what is causing it. :( Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

EDIT: It's working for me now, which means it should probably work for the rest of you! :D
I'm experiencing the same error, though I don't really have a clue on what is causing it. :( Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

EDIT: It's working for me now, which means it should probably work for the rest of you! :D
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
I cleared my cache since that probably needed done anyway, even after that and putting in the search parameters it is taking me hitting search several times before it will load. It was working fine earlier - :(
I cleared my cache since that probably needed done anyway, even after that and putting in the search parameters it is taking me hitting search several times before it will load. It was working fine earlier - :(
XdA0BPq.png
Receivers for Wind Flight's Raffle are having trouble accepting Private Auction dragons too - as well as the people trying to send to us. (I did notice a spam account posting on the raffle forum earlier too & reported it)
Receivers for Wind Flight's Raffle are having trouble accepting Private Auction dragons too - as well as the people trying to send to us. (I did notice a spam account posting on the raffle forum earlier too & reported it)
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
AH seems to be back now (at least for me). The test sale I put in is visible.
AH seems to be back now (at least for me). The test sale I put in is visible.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
Yep, I was having issues before but it's working for me now.
Yep, I was having issues before but it's working for me now.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Neat! I’ll update my first post.
Thanks guys!
Neat! I’ll update my first post.
Thanks guys!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6